Curious

Peoria, IL

#1 May 5, 2013
Any jobs anyone is willing to give any 14 almost 15 year olds will work at whatever price given as long as it is reasonable for the job given? Any jobs? We babysit occasionally & know how to mow yards, cook, etc...
Moving

Connersville, IN

#2 May 5, 2013
I'm in the process of moving,need help putting things away. Can you help out with that?
Barack

Connersville, IN

#3 May 5, 2013
I was thinking of taking over the world. Can you help me out with that?
Curious

Peoria, IL

#4 May 5, 2013
Moving wrote:
I'm in the process of moving,need help putting things away. Can you help out with that?
Definitely. But we are teenagers & we also have school. We'd love to help on weekends though. We will be posting ads / flyers at Mainstreet Market on Saturday afternoon with details & information.
Moving

Connersville, IN

#5 May 5, 2013
O.K. I'll check out the bulletin board at Main Street Mkt.,and give you a call. I need to get started soon, so next weekend we need to get started.

The work will not be too hard, I need to get things cleaned and put away in boxes. We also need to do some light moving of furniture.
Stephen King Fan

Connersville, IN

#6 May 8, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely. But we are teenagers & we also have school. We'd love to help on weekends though. We will be posting ads / flyers at Mainstreet Market on Saturday afternoon with details & information.
I was in Main Street Mkt. tonight and did not see any flyers posted. I hope you will be able to help out this Saturday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who put the pic of Clint and Jordan on FB 59 min LaLaLa 2
Jordan Bradley Wadle Court PRIORS 1 hr Curious 5
New to connersville 1 hr Curious 12
Rent Prices for Starting a Business 1 hr Seroius 14
White Supremacy in Connersville 5 hr Hillary 17
Channel 8 news 6 hr Rock 43
Alisa Carlin 7 hr Faye 2

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance