Hot Ass

Carlisle, MA

#21 Jan 8, 2010
I was a teenager when i got pregnant with my first child it was not my parents fault kids kno right from wrong sex is for adults but all kids need to kno there are consiquences when u have sex
townsend k

United States

#22 Jan 10, 2010
I personally have not seen many teen girls in Liberty pregnant they must hide well. Who are these girls? and who are their parents? its not always the parents fault kids make their own choices!! This makes me want to hold my childrens hands every where they go its sad that it comes to this, keeping our children involved in sports an activities is very important please people talk to your children!!
justin case

Maxwell, IA

#23 Jan 11, 2010
I saw a young pregnant child at the game that was so sad to see a 14 year old like that. Pregnancy is so preventable. Parents talk to your kids at an early age! It is so dangerous for a child that young to be pregnant also and I just dont understand why a 14 year old is even having sex! Its so sad.
john

Carlisle, MA

#24 Feb 15, 2010
sometimes things just happen. parents talk to your kids you may not think they are listening but really they are try to scare them do what you can. to bad there isnt anything in this town to do is smoke, drink, party, and have sex. we need more activities
johns right

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2010
K townsend not all kids are "good enough" to be on sports teams and end up sitting the bench. How much fun is that. Skate boarding is seen as gang activity in this little bitty town. John is right that we do not offer much for kids to do other than the wrong ways to entertain themselves. I'm sure alot of parents do talk to their kids about all the difficult situations kids can get into these days but things happen no matter how much a parent may try. Doesn't always mean they are bad kids or should be talked about on this site. Sometimes good kids make bad decisions and it breaks the parents heart but you love them anyway and deal with the situation at hand.
justin case

Maxwell, IA

#26 Feb 17, 2010
Just in case you didn't know there is birth control pills to shots to implants in the arm and CONDOMS. if you even suspect your daughter is having sex talk to them and then take them to the doctor

Since: Dec 09

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Feb 18, 2010
There is no reason for a child 16 and under to be pregnant. Where are the parents of these children? There can't be any parental supervision going on if your child is pregnant at that age.
cassie

New York, NY

#28 Feb 18, 2010
when i started dating and i had boys over at my house my bedroom door had to stay open and if i didnt want to keep the light on we had to go in the living room or the family room. when i went places my parents knew where i was goin an when. My parents where def. and when you child is dating someone older make sure their parents are on the same page as you w and open door lights on or an another room. im not sayin i was a perfect kid by any means but it does help when your parents know whats goin on w you. And dont be worried if your child is gonna get mad at you you guys arent friends. be the parent!!
parenting 101

United States

#29 Feb 18, 2010
I see a lot of you have taken the class Parenting 101 and passed with flying colors. I hope that you are able to apply what you have learned and never have to deal with any of the problems teenagers might get into. I wish we all could be that perfect. But then think how bored you would be without the less perfect to talk about. please post your text book on this sight so that we can all read it, be on the same page, and live a text book life. Check your birth record first though, make sure your mamma wasn't already pregnant when her and daddy tied the knot to keep people like you from talking - it happened back then it just wasn't posted on topix.
what about

Connersville, IN

#30 Feb 18, 2010
WCC resident wrote:
There is no reason for a child 16 and under to be pregnant. Where are the parents of these children? There can't be any parental supervision going on if your child is pregnant at that age.
I know someone in cc that has a son that knocked up a 14 year old and a 15 year old daughter that is pregnant.These kids need structure and a parent that parents.as parents lets try whatever we can to stop our kids from unwanted pregnancy even if we give them permission to go on birth control.
bob

Astoria, NY

#31 Feb 19, 2010
ilacttact is Julian Hunter
YOU ARE RIGHT

Connersville, IN

#32 Feb 19, 2010
yepp and little basard
food 4 thought

United States

#33 Feb 22, 2010
Boys will be boys. However girls who don't feel loved and accepted at home will seek it elsewhere and when they do there's always a horny teenage boy waiting for them with open arms. Teach your daughters self love and self respect and they will be less likely to end up in this situation. A girl with goals and hopes and dreams will be less likely to participate in risky activities. Also kids learn from what they see if the parents don't have their act together neither will the kids. I know we live in a world where people don't want to man up and take responsibility for their actions or the actions of their children, but it's time to take a good look at yourselves as parents.

Since: Dec 09

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Feb 22, 2010
what about wrote:
<quoted text>I know someone in cc that has a son that knocked up a 14 year old and a 15 year old daughter that is pregnant.These kids need structure and a parent that parents.as parents lets try whatever we can to stop our kids from unwanted pregnancy even if we give them permission to go on birth control.
I do too. I wish I could say there are exceptions to the rules, but even I saw that coming.
chick across the street

Connersville, IN

#35 Mar 8, 2010
im a teenage girl from liberty and i have at leat 6 friends who are pregnant but im still a vergin so i dont care tht they get pregnant thts thier own thing and the pill and condoms even when you are using both dont always work I NO THT IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSIBLE but it can happen it happened 2 one of my friends so the best pollicy is NOT 2 HAVE SEX
Optimus Prime

Connersville, IN

#36 Mar 8, 2010
YES!!! just dont have sex.. other things u can do!
chick across the street

Connersville, IN

#37 Mar 10, 2010
ya i mean im not sayin that sex is a bad thing i just think that u should wait till you are ready and dont let anyone preasure you into having sex NO MATTER WHO IT IS!!!! i have been dating my boyfriend for about 2 years now and we havent had sex but 1 of my friends had sex within the 1 month but whatever its her kid
jkdlkj

United States

#38 Apr 3, 2010
wow wrote:
My Girls did not become pregnant, I worked long hours. Wanna know my secret? Don't allow them to date until they are 16. Talk about birth control and SEDs I see these young girls dating at 11, 12. That is just simply bad parenting. What parent in their right mind would put their child in a situation that they do not have any idea how to handle. So yep, If a child that young becomes pregnant, it's bad parening.
Lets not forget how kids can turn on tv and watch sex.....good lord,
u r an awful parent i get that you want what is best and all..if you push them to not be allowed to date or do drugs thats just going to make them wanna do it more..ive dated guys since 5th grade thats just what normal people do..and i still got my virginity so suck that!! and im in high school..as a parent you need to understand that sex and smokin pot is just what about all high school kids r going to do so don't freak all out if you find out they do i mean don't get me wrong it bad and stuff but is just part of life and no matter how hard you push them not to they r probable going to do it anyways
perfect not

United States

#39 Apr 3, 2010
this message is for wow who was fortunate enough for her girls not to become pregnant. I wish i could give you all the credit and call you a perfect parent but that just isn't the facts. all the forces of nature just lined up just right for you!!! to say that a teen girl who ends up pregnant has bad parents is just wrong. Drugs, alcohol, teen pregnancy this can happen to anyone - we hope and pray that none of this finds its way into our childrens lives. wow - look around you - im sure you can find some or all of this in your life and family focus on that and keep your uptight ass off here. whoever the girls are and their parents have enough to deal with. LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS PERFECT AND YOU DO THE BEST YOU CAN BY LOVING YOUR CHILDREN EVEN WHEN THEY MAY NOT BE PERFECT.
ftr

United States

#40 Apr 5, 2010
I was 15 the first time I had sex. Was I really ready? No! What I will say though is that my parents were really great parents! I was staying all night with my best friend from grade school that my parents knew and trusted and then leaving from her house to go out with this guy because my parents did not approve. My mom had talked quite openly about sex and what needed to be done to prevent pregnancy and std's. She always told me that if I didn't want to talk to her about it, to talk to someone. Before I made the decision to have sex, my friend and I drove to the planned parenthood clinic and got on birth control. They also gave us condoms. I never got pregnant. My husband and I decided to start a family at the age of 25. Now that we have children, I'm very concerned. I know even good teens will be teens. I was one who never even had a detention in high school and graduated high up in my class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New People for Mayor-- WHO ??? 1 hr Lynn IN 10
Where is the seven million dollars the current ... 2 hr snoop 6
She's dating already?? 5 hr Mike 6
What irritate you the most? 5 hr laughing at you 24
corrupt town Apr 30 Bishop 2
lock your doors Apr 29 Johnny Cash 7
Liberty town center ...whats going on there to... (Dec '08) Apr 29 noisy 3
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE