girls pregnant
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
a person

Madison, IN

#1 Oct 25, 2009
ok what do you guys think about all the young girls in union county that are pregnant i think that its the stupidity of the parents if u konw what i mean........
mature

Maxwell, IA

#2 Oct 26, 2009
why is it their parents fault tell me
sucks

Oxford, OH

#3 Oct 26, 2009
mature wrote:
why is it their parents fault tell me
Well, as a parent, it's their responsibility to teach their kids about sex and the consequenses. It's also a parent's responsibility to know what their children are doing IF they are under the age of 18. Too many parents don't talk to their kids, or in the case of Union County, seem to be so wrapped up in their meth infested lives that they don't care what their kids do or they'll do it with them. There's a responisibility that comes with being a parent, and these kids having babies will just continue the cycle of neglect that they were taught. It's a very sad situation for everyone involved, most of the tax payers who will eventually support these people.
okay

Maxwell, IA

#4 Oct 26, 2009
sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as a parent, it's their responsibility to teach their kids about sex and the consequenses. It's also a parent's responsibility to know what their children are doing IF they are under the age of 18. Too many parents don't talk to their kids, or in the case of Union County, seem to be so wrapped up in their meth infested lives that they don't care what their kids do or they'll do it with them. There's a responisibility that comes with being a parent, and these kids having babies will just continue the cycle of neglect that they were taught. It's a very sad situation for everyone involved, most of the tax payers who will eventually support these people.
Okay as a parent you can preach and preach. And even know where your child is at. You cant have a watchful eye on them 24-7. And you dont have to be meth parents but hard working parents. This society has been dealing with teenage pregnancy for generations. It use to be the teens were sent away or had abortions. Now days that doesn't happen as much. I dont know what the answer is. One thing I really dont understand though how is a middle schooler could become pregnant so early. They are so inmature at this age.11,12,13.? I dont understand. At this age they shouldn't even be dating.
Mrs Mee

Millsboro, DE

#5 Oct 27, 2009
a person wrote:
ok what do you guys think about all the young girls in union county that are pregnant i think that its the stupidity of the parents if u konw what i mean........
I dont know where you think that it is the parents fault...only a moron would think that..You cant be with your kids 24 hours a day 7 days a week..Some of us parents have to work for a living and not live off welfare.
sucks

Oxford, OH

#6 Oct 28, 2009
I agree that parents can't be held entirely accountable for this BUT, at the same time, they need to have some responsibility in the matter. No, you can't be with your kids 24/7, but, you can teach them morals and right from wrong and explain what happens when a CHILD starts having babies. Their life changes, they will miss out on things that every child and teen has a right to enjoy and they will have to grow up much faster than they should. Nine times out of ten, that leads to issues for them down the road as well. Being a parent is a responsibility and while you can't track your child all the time, you should be able to sleep at night knowing you've given them the proper information they needed to make the right choices. In many, not all, cases, the kids that end up having children at a very young age have parents who did the same thing or didn't act like parents. Mistakes are made but HOW MANY GIRLS ARE PREGNANT?
baddog

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 28, 2009
oh my
ESP

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2009
20 girls pregnant under 18
Huum

Maxwell, IA

#9 Oct 28, 2009
ESP wrote:
20 girls pregnant under 18
How do you know this exact number?
whoa

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2009
20?
OMG

Richmond, IN

#11 Oct 28, 2009
One thing I really dont understand though how is a middle schooler could become pregnant so early. They are so inmature at this age.11,12,13.? I dont understand. At this age they shouldn't even be dating.
Mrs Mee

A young adult does know how to fu**!!!
You can't be that stupid, okay from Connersville!!!
Get on with the reality that is going on!!!
wow

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2009
My Girls did not become pregnant, I worked long hours. Wanna know my secret? Don't allow them to date until they are 16. Talk about birth control and SEDs I see these young girls dating at 11, 12. That is just simply bad parenting. What parent in their right mind would put their child in a situation that they do not have any idea how to handle. So yep, If a child that young becomes pregnant, it's bad parening.

Lets not forget how kids can turn on tv and watch sex.....good lord,
Mrs Mee

Millsboro, DE

#13 Oct 28, 2009
Well of course I know that it is going on and kids think they are mature eought to have sex because they think it is so fun when they dont think about the consquences of it...Dont need to preach to me..I have 2 teenagers!
cmbrjs

Lansdale, PA

#14 Oct 28, 2009
how about just getting them on birth control. it stops this problem and helps them handle their periods better. the possiblity of them having sex is there all the time so lets talk about not doing it, protecting yourself from disease and unwanted pregs and the importants of birth control . theres alot of positive things that go with taking the pill or getting an iud or the ring. please parents get this under control. and i agree 100% with "wow" my girls were 16 before they dated. and i worked, also my husband and we still kept an eye on them. it can be done if u really want to. that reason is used alot...i had to work.
Liberty mom

Millsboro, DE

#15 Oct 28, 2009
cmbrjs wrote:
how about just getting them on birth control. it stops this problem and helps them handle their periods better. the possiblity of them having sex is there all the time so lets talk about not doing it, protecting yourself from disease and unwanted pregs and the importants of birth control . theres alot of positive things that go with taking the pill or getting an iud or the ring. please parents get this under control. and i agree 100% with "wow" my girls were 16 before they dated. and i worked, also my husband and we still kept an eye on them. it can be done if u really want to. that reason is used alot...i had to work.
My daugher isnt allowed to date till I feel she is mature enough to date..She is 16 now and I dont feel she is mature enough to date..She is on the pill, for medical reasons, but until I think she is mature enought to date I wont allow it..Yeah I work and I dont use that as an excuse but kids they are sneaky!!
goddess1234

Cicero, IL

#16 Oct 29, 2009
Dating and sex are two different activities. A child may be ready to date, but not ready for sex. Dating is a process of elimination. If you are not comfortable about your child dating, send them out in groups, or send a sibling along. You can offer to drive them on their dates. By going out in public with a special friend or friends, and experiencing new and exciting events, a couple soon learns if they are right for each other.

When a "child" experiences sex, their brain can not process the complicated feelings that accompany the act of sex. They are too immature to grasp the physical and emotional aspects of sex.

Abstinence is best.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 1, 2009
okay here is my thought on this... it is the parents fault but only to a certain point becuase their parents may have told them about safe sex and all that junk but you know its the kids fault!!!!!! they could of went out and bought condoms!!!!! and it shouldnt be that difficult!!!! honestly!!!!!! or if they couldnt do that then their legs shouldnt be open in the first place!!!! so here is what i have to say either et condoms or the pill or KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!
nosleep20096

Pasadena, MD

#18 Nov 1, 2009
okay wrote:
<quoted text>Okay as a parent you can preach and preach. And even know where your child is at. You cant have a watchful eye on them 24-7. And you dont have to be meth parents but hard working parents. This society has been dealing with teenage pregnancy for generations. It use to be the teens were sent away or had abortions. Now days that doesn't happen as much. I dont know what the answer is. One thing I really dont understand though how is a middle schooler could become pregnant so early. They are so inmature at this age.11,12,13.? I dont understand. At this age they shouldn't even be dating.
i hear ya. i have a teenage daughter,, i have preached and preached,, she sees her friends "knocked up" having babies problems with daddies etc,,, needless to say,, she is doing well in school not knocked up and ready for college!!!!
INVESTIGATOR

Richmond, IN

#19 Nov 1, 2009
OMFG IS ILACTTACT AND LITTLE BASTARD WE ARE GETTING READY TO EXPOSE YOU!!!
Concerned

Richmond, IN

#20 Dec 3, 2009
that is normally how it works yeah that is how it works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 21 min Vector aka Victor... 2,828
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 23 min Vector aka Victor... 2,134
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 25 min Vector aka Victor... 1,161
1st Annual Miss Walmart Pageant 42 min Larry the Able guy 7
21-97 #2 45 min white trash 3
Steven fowler 1 hr hmmm 3
Stant & cheaters 3 hr ithappenedtome 5

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance