Warren Bruce Griffin
info

Peoria, IL

#103 Feb 28, 2013
wanted wrote:
<quoted text>
This BF is Raymond AppleGate right? PJ Frys stepfather (herion dealer)well he lives in Rushville (hiding out) from the po po cause OHIO wants him cause he also has 8 years waiting on him.
also he is the brother to fayette co. asst. cornorer.maybe thats why these low lifes get away with passing there made dope around and killing people with it..
tina griffin

United States

#104 Mar 1, 2013
Raymond's wat brother or sister is assistant cor???? Wow wow wow
tina griffin

United States

#105 Mar 1, 2013
its about time wrote:
He did not represent our AB nation. Bruce wanted somthing he could never be. He tried being a soldier but did not have the mental capacity while he was doing time. He was well aware he was not in good standing. He was clearly instructed not to be representing a cause he was not part of.
that's funny u say that cause there is a hella lot of brothers that would say different ....I really believe this is Jeff or mike or PJ its cool though y'all keep on hiding ...U CANT HIDE FROM KARMA BIOTCH'S!!!!!!!!!
info

Peoria, IL

#106 Mar 1, 2013
tina griffin wrote:
Raymond's wat brother or sister is assistant cor???? Wow wow wow
No not sister his neice is Fayette County asst. cononer.
Lame- o

United States

#107 Mar 1, 2013
I heard he was a btch in prison. Passed around like a joint or a dirty needle in his case. Lol
Sandy Bruces sister

Cincinnati, OH

#108 Mar 1, 2013
Lame- o wrote:
I heard he was a btch in prison. Passed around like a joint or a dirty needle in his case. Lol
I highly doubt that! you're illiterate, all of u fake azz people that were Bruces "so called" friends when he was alive and well... Apparently not one of you all had the balls to say the things you can sit and type on this site about Bruce to his face nor any of his families for that matter.. You will all be judged and I hope you get what you deserve:for all the people that have sent prayers and support to my family in our time of mourning my brother I just want to say thank you and God Bless...
just horrified

Orland Park, IL

#109 Mar 2, 2013
I see this shit all around, you cant visit anyone without hearing about some kind of drugs ! i get sick juz hearing bout it.. what a waist of your lives our family an friends lives, but what the hell is in this god forsakin state for our kids to do ? no wonder they turn to drugs ! it has takin over the state of indiana and killin our loved ones ! i think the police should be doing there job an take care of these drug pushing ppl. granted we all hav choices an we have to make the right choices.. but in this place jobs are gone nuthing good for our children to do. its so bad that its MAKES GOOD PPL DO BAD THINGS just to survive ! im really scared for our children that have to grow up in this drug pushing world ! who knows whos life it will take next ! could be anyones brother. think bout that !
just horrified cindy L

Orland Park, IL

#110 Mar 2, 2013
Sandy Bruces sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that! you're illiterate, all of u fake azz people that were Bruces "so called" friends when he was alive and well... Apparently not one of you all had the balls to say the things you can sit and type on this site about Bruce to his face nor any of his families for that matter.. You will all be judged and I hope you get what you deserve:for all the people that have sent prayers and support to my family in our time of mourning my brother I just want to say thank you and God Bless...
You are so right Sandy,
they wouldnt say it to bruces or miles' face.. i cant believe the shit they are sayin ! bruce was a great man an father himself !he always made me laugh. his silly ass.. i love him so much.for gods sake he left behind babies, let alone a loving family ! I pray the ppl responsible get theirs !! R.I.P bruce
preston

La Grange, IL

#112 Mar 5, 2013
tina griffin wrote:
<quoted text> that's funny u say that cause there is a hella lot of brothers that would say different ....I really believe this is Jeff or mike or PJ its cool though y'all keep on hiding ...U CANT HIDE FROM KARMA BIOTCH'S!!!!!!!!!
I would never say anything about bruce and never will ...he was a brother and I am deeply sadden by all this
Sandy Bruces sister

Cincinnati, OH

#113 Mar 6, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I would never say anything about bruce and never will ...he was a brother and I am deeply sadden by all this
if you were deeply saddened Preston... You'd be trying to find out what happened to Bruce!! The Police report has lies in it, doesn't even state who ALL was there, there are people on this site talking so bad about him.. Things like he got what he de3served, he was warned, laughing because some piece of sh*t KILLED my brother! I don't see anything funny about 5 children losing their father! Even if he weren't my brother there would be nothing funny about this happening! You people are just downright sickening. And it's a terrible terrible thing that has happened now my family doesn't have my brother here with us anymore and all people can do is dog him! Preston haven't you read the crap being said here!!! All of the people speaking bad of my brother will get theirs! They'll eventually meet their maker and I hope to GOD that Bruce is right there waiting on his "so called friends" so he can make them pay for the h*ll that his family and children have endured! All because some cowards couldn't pick up the phone and dial 911!!! What kind of people do that anyway??? Sick individuals!
saying

Grayslake, IL

#114 Mar 7, 2013
Sandy Bruces sister wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were deeply saddened Preston... You'd be trying to find out what happened to Bruce!! The Police report has lies in it, doesn't even state who ALL was there, there are people on this site talking so bad about him.. Things like he got what he de3served, he was warned, laughing because some piece of sh*t KILLED my brother! I don't see anything funny about 5 children losing their father! Even if he weren't my brother there would be nothing funny about this happening! You people are just downright sickening. And it's a terrible terrible thing that has happened now my family doesn't have my brother here with us anymore and all people can do is dog him! Preston haven't you read the crap being said here!!! All of the people speaking bad of my brother will get theirs! They'll eventually meet their maker and I hope to GOD that Bruce is right there waiting on his "so called friends" so he can make them pay for the h*ll that his family and children have endured! All because some cowards couldn't pick up the phone and dial 911!!! What kind of people do that anyway??? Sick individuals!
I'm not trying to stick up for anyone else or put Bruce down but he did make a choice to do the drug so he isn't completely innocent either I defiantly don't agree if someone let him lay around and die but that's where Bruce should have set back and looked at the people he was hanging around with the people u associate with says a lot about what you are trying to do or are doing once again I don't want u guys to feel like I am dogging him that's defiantly not what I'm trying to do I guess the whole point I'm getting at is let his kids and other kids/people learn from Bruce's mistake instead of pointing the finger completely at everyone else let Bruce take a little responsibility for it and maybe it can save someones life down the road. Sorry if I offended anyone in my post t was not my intentions I'm just trying to maybe give you guys a different point of view to an extent and to all you people literally talking bad about him you need to take a step back and look in the mirror how would u feel if u were trying to mourn a loved one and people are bashing him/them it wouldn't be a good feeling.
Sandy Bruces sister

Cincinnati, OH

#115 Mar 7, 2013
saying wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not trying to stick up for anyone else or put Bruce down but he did make a choice to do the drug so he isn't completely innocent either I defiantly don't agree if someone let him lay around and die but that's where Bruce should have set back and looked at the people he was hanging around with the people u associate with says a lot about what you are trying to do or are doing once again I don't want u guys to feel like I am dogging him that's defiantly not what I'm trying to do I guess the whole point I'm getting at is let his kids and other kids/people learn from Bruce's mistake instead of pointing the finger completely at everyone else let Bruce take a little responsibility for it and maybe it can save someones life down the road. Sorry if I offended anyone in my post t was not my intentions I'm just trying to maybe give you guys a different point of view to an extent and to all you people literally talking bad about him you need to take a step back and look in the mirror how would u feel if u were trying to mourn a loved one and people are bashing him/them it wouldn't be a good feeling.
I totally understand your point of view and I know Bruce is paying for hanging around these people 1 time after he got out of prison..He didn't just kick it with them!!!! He was trying to be a normal Happy person!!! I talked to my brother everyday and I know that he was not the same person he used to be.. I am not saying that Bruce was not wrong for being around drug addicted people for one second let alone long enough to let them shoot him up with so much dope to kill him!!! It's SAD, TERRIBLE, AND JUST SICKENING!!! But Bruce is paying just as we are by not having his life anymore.. Thanks for your support
saying

Woodstock, IL

#116 Mar 7, 2013
Sandy Bruces sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand your point of view and I know Bruce is paying for hanging around these people 1 time after he got out of prison..He didn't just kick it with them!!!! He was trying to be a normal Happy person!!! I talked to my brother everyday and I know that he was not the same person he used to be.. I am not saying that Bruce was not wrong for being around drug addicted people for one second let alone long enough to let them shoot him up with so much dope to kill him!!! It's SAD, TERRIBLE, AND JUST SICKENING!!! But Bruce is paying just as we are by not having his life anymore.. Thanks for your support
I'm sorry if u felt disrespected by my post in any means.. I hope ur family finds peace and happiness in good memories of him and knowing he is in a better place then this god forsaken town/ world. My prayers go out to ur family/ friends and loved ones of Bruce especially his children don't let any of this bashing get u down to these scums levels just remember Bruce for how u would like and not listen to these idiots on this website.
Sandy Bruces sister

Cincinnati, OH

#117 Mar 8, 2013
saying wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry if u felt disrespected by my post in any means.. I hope ur family finds peace and happiness in good memories of him and knowing he is in a better place then this god forsaken town/ world. My prayers go out to ur family/ friends and loved ones of Bruce especially his children don't let any of this bashing get u down to these scums levels just remember Bruce for how u would like and not listen to these idiots on this website.
I didn't feel disrespected by your post. I thank you for your opinion/prayers!!! Our family sure needs them! I also don't let anything that the ppl on this site say bother me. However what does bother me is that they sit behind a computer and trash talk, not one of them has enough guts to stand in my family's face and trash talk my father or my brother! That just shows me what type of ppl are in this world! As if I didn't already know... I now see it's a more terrible world than I ever imagined.. I really want to say Thank You to anyone who has been supportive of my family in our time of mourning my brother! To all of the trash talkers I'll say again.. You will meet your maker and karma is a BIT*H!!! Best believe it'll come back around to you all!!! I wish you idiots would just stfu and let my brothers memory RIP!!!! PLEASE!!!!
Tiffaney

Peoria, IL

#118 Mar 9, 2013
For the ones being disrespectful,i would be ashamed!this family has been through enough and don't need this.bruce was a good guy,he made mistakes like we all do.it could have been helped.it says he was there an hour an they thought he was snoring.who the hell can't tell the difference between snoring and gurgling?the first thing the cop seen was him not breathing.people was to worried about themselves,didn't care about him.it's sad people don't care about another person's life.i don't care what anyone says,it could have been done different.if someone told me not to call for help,i would tell them where to stick it.
wow

Madison, WI

#119 Mar 11, 2013
you really have no idea of what he was doing from the time he was out, of course he isnt going to let certain family n friends know what he was doing but damn, dont be so gullable, "hanging out with them just this one time?" thats funny some just have no clue but then again explains why there are so many stories and fingers pointing, just another "woops"
Sandy Bruces sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand your point of view and I know Bruce is paying for hanging around these people 1 time after he got out of prison..He didn't just kick it with them!!!! He was trying to be a normal Happy person!!! I talked to my brother everyday and I know that he was not the same person he used to be.. I am not saying that Bruce was not wrong for being around drug addicted people for one second let alone long enough to let them shoot him up with so much dope to kill him!!! It's SAD, TERRIBLE, AND JUST SICKENING!!! But Bruce is paying just as we are by not having his life anymore.. Thanks for your support
Sandy Bruces sister

Cincinnati, OH

#120 Mar 11, 2013
wow wrote:
you really have no idea of what he was doing from the time he was out, of course he isnt going to let certain family n friends know what he was doing but damn, dont be so gullable, "hanging out with them just this one time?" thats funny some just have no clue but then again explains why there are so many stories and fingers pointing, just another "woops"
<quoted text>
I know what Bruce did because he was living with our Mother! She would NOT allow crap in her home!!! If you know her you'd know that! He could have seen them one other time when he went to visit our cousins in C-ville! U don't know what you're talking about! U got proof show it! We have said that from the beginning and not a dam soul has offered to say anything...
Thoughts R with U

Peoria, IL

#121 Mar 11, 2013
I am so sorry about the loss of your brother. I think it is horrible that the people on here can't stop and think about how they would feel if this was their loved one. Karma is a true bitch people. Sandy, maybe if you ignore them they will get tired of wagging their tongues. I pray you and your family find peace.
Cindy

Madison, WI

#122 Mar 14, 2013
Abby a friend of Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the so-called proof on here!
bruce told me everything
Warrens Law

Peoria, IL

#123 Mar 14, 2013
WE WANT WARRENS LAW NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more chip and seal money 1 hr THE newsjunkie 8
County Q&A Public Meeting 2 hr Al Bion 40
News Jacobs & Brichford Introduces Two New Cheeses a... 2 hr Al Bion 8
Looking For Self Defense Class (Dec '08) 2 hr Al Bion 10
Steven Folwer 2 hr What do you think 2
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 3 hr gypsywoman 11,982
natco 5 hr NOTCO 6

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages