Nice Guys Never Win With Ladies

Nice Guys Never Win With Ladies

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ExplainToMe

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
why is that?

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Interesting huh? Odd too how when a lady is married to a nice man all the other women want to know where she found him. Maybe a better question would be why women go for bad boys who .... surprise!... treat them badly. If I was a guy hoping for a solid relationship I'd steer clear of those women.
brick wall

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 26, 2012
some women get it into their heads they can 'tame the bad boy', turn him into the perfect mate. doesn't work but nothings stopping them from banging their heads against a brick wall. if u want a woman to notice, act 'bad' then let her believe she tamed u ;-)
bushy

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Keep looking and act just bad enough ;)
Porky

Grissom Afb, IN

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Old adage;
Treat a bitch like a queen and a
queen like a bitch!

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 29, 2012
I say be yourself and the right girl will come along when you least expect it.
yoyo

Rushville, IN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Porky wrote:
Old adage;
Treat a bitch like a queen and a
queen like a bitch!
word!
Just Sayin

Lafayette, IN

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Connersville is FULL of Total Piece of SH*T guys that Love to F*CK their buddies wives and girlfriends ! Then they go to the paint factory or bowling alley and brag about it ! Ain't that right MARK !
wonder

Connersville, IN

#9 Dec 5, 2012
mark who
saying reversed

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Says something about the wives and girlfriends, unfaithful throw rugs
how true

Connersville, IN

#11 Dec 5, 2012
It didn't matter how nice or romantic I tried to be for the 12 years we had she still cheated!! Guess with her working out of town for 3 days a week she didn't think she'd get caught, wrong! Oh well now she's addicted to pain killers and the kids are with me and doing better then before.
duece

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Woman are kinda like the movie hall pass only they will actually go thru with spreading their legs and commit adultery
IAN

Connersville, IN

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Connersville is FULL of Total Piece of SH*T guys that Love to F*CK their buddies wives and girlfriends ! Then they go to the paint factory or bowling alley and brag about it ! Ain't that right MARK !
only a few time
jenny s

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 6, 2012
little miss carla treats her man real good dont ya haha. little cheating home wrecker pill head c..t. sounds to me he treats you like a queen
zookeep

Belvidere, IL

#16 Dec 7, 2012
jenny s wrote:
little miss carla treats her man real good dont ya haha. little cheating home wrecker pill head c..t. sounds to me he treats you like a queen
she is always high on something needs those pain meds and xanies. I know her husband and he is one of the nicest men around would do anything for anyone! yet you carla cheat in him and those kids.
Chuck the cuck

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Dec 7, 2012
If you have a gal who you think might want to sleep around, spice things up and share her. Put an end to the jealousy, the deception and the fighting. It is totally a better choice than the cheating and the hurt feelings.
True

Connersville, IN

#18 Dec 7, 2012
True kipper!
how true wrote:
It didn't matter how nice or romantic I tried to be for the 12 years we had she still cheated!! Guess with her working out of town for 3 days a week she didn't think she'd get caught, wrong! Oh well now she's addicted to pain killers and the kids are with me and doing better then before.
Porky

Richmond, IN

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Statistically women are more likely to cheat than men.
PETUNIA

Grayslake, IL

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Porky wrote:
Statistically women are more likely to cheat than men.
What do your statistics say about who those women cheat with?
Maybe women have more of a reason to cheat...did you ever think about that? And what does that say about all of the "nice guys"?
simpleton

Willowbrook, IL

#21 Dec 8, 2012
PETUNIA wrote:
<quoted text>What do your statistics say about who those women cheat with?
Maybe women have more of a reason to cheat...did you ever think about that? And what does that say about all of the "nice guys"?

If your married to "nice guy" why would she cheat? If he would do anything for her to make her feel like a queen, then what more could she ask for? Thought that's what these women wanted right. Not somebody that beats her or treats her terrible. Nice guys will love their wife UNCONDITIONALLY period.
Really tired of seeing these nice guys get sh!t on by these so called ladies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does it mean when you are female with nipp... 18 min Some guy 4
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Fairydust 2,517
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 hr Fairydust 1,530
Gray Haven 4 hr Father Knows Breasts 1
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 4 hr Fairydust 9,414
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 hr Fairydust 12,425
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Fairydust 7,741

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages