Stabbing at Speedway on 3rd
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DDC

Fair Haven, MI

#67 May 5, 2013
How is Dylan doing?
ccc

Louisville, KY

#68 May 5, 2013
Ruby wrote:
Shane is like a brother to me i have known shane for a very long time n he is a great guy that wud give the shirt off his back to sum1 who needed it shane is a great friend a good listener...If u all that were not there when it happened wud stop judging n open ur eyes n read it was said it had been goin on for awhile shane is not one to go out lookin for a fight (thuggin) as it was so put...We love u shane stay strong!
please explain why Shane such a good person as you call him would stab a man almost to death .
dylans mom

Taylor, MI

#69 May 8, 2013
Dylan is doing the best he can he is a strong man my kid. I still don't know what to think about all this because Dylan stood for his best friend when he bedded him the most slams love for his best friend, his brother atty heart is why Shane stabbed him to Dylan he took the stabbing forhim that's honorable so i leave it at that the way it is Gare Bear Dylan loves you. Know that. And Dylan has allot of healing top do he almost died and is out of that town for along time. Just know my soon really didn't deserve this and is one mans hero. Love you Dylan your mom amy.
dylans mom

Taylor, MI

#70 May 8, 2013
dylans mom wrote:
Dylan is doing the best he can he is a strong man my kid. I still don't know what to think about all this because Dylan stood for his best friend when he needed him the most dylans love for his best friend, his brother at heart is why Shane stabbed him to Dylan he took the stabbing forhim that's honorable so i leave it at that. the way it is Gare Bear Dylan loves you. Know that. And Dylan has alot of healing to do he almost died and is out of that town for along time. Just know my son really didn't deserve this and is one mans hero. Love you Dylan your mom amy.
sorry for the mis spelling
2bOrNot2b

Goshen, IN

#71 May 8, 2013
Miss spelling isn't the words for whatever that was. What the hell was you saying?
dylans mom

Toledo, OH

#72 May 9, 2013
2bOrNot2b wrote:
Miss spelling isn't the words for whatever that was. What the hell was you saying?
i was simply saying my son did not deserve to be stabbed. The reasons why Shane was mad at Dylan was because Dylan stood up for his best friend. Dylan did not i repeat did not deserve this
whatever

Middlebury, IN

#73 May 9, 2013
Ruby wrote:
Shane is like a brother to me i have known shane for a very long time n he is a great guy that wud give the shirt off his back to sum1 who needed it shane is a great friend a good listener...If u all that were not there when it happened wud stop judging n open ur eyes n read it was said it had been goin on for awhile shane is not one to go out lookin for a fight (thuggin) as it was so put...We love u shane stay strong!
Was he or was he not on probation for battery when he stabbed this kid? He busted somebody up at the river for no real reason and now he stabs someone? Wait, spit on him then stabbed him----------sounds a bit thuggish to me. I also beg to differ as well about him not to be one to go out looking for a fight. He has changed over the last few years for the worse it seems.
whatever

Middlebury, IN

#74 May 9, 2013
dylans mom wrote:
<quoted text> i was simply saying my son did not deserve to be stabbed. The reasons why Shane was mad at Dylan was because Dylan stood up for his best friend. Dylan did not i repeat did not deserve this
I do agree that the stabbing was probably not deserved but..........If he jumped in where he shouldnt have to stick up for his friend, it is his own fault. People are crazy and if you are in someone elses business bad things happen in the ville.
dylans mom

Taylor, MI

#75 May 11, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> I do agree that the stabbing was probably not deserved but..........If he jumped in where he shouldnt have to stick up for his friend, it is his own fault. People are crazy and if you are in someone elses business bad things happen in the ville.
Dylan was trying to get Gary to hospital when Gary was in a diabetic comma he kept Shane from killing Gary that day at the hospital that's why Shane did this to my son. Had nothing to do with him putting his nose where out didn't belong your doing a done job of that.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#76 May 13, 2013
How is this Dylan fellow doing? Is he okay?
so sad

Georgetown, KY

#77 May 14, 2013
this town is crazy
whatever

Lafayette, IN

#78 May 17, 2013
Yes it is. Mostly because of trashy people like the tribe of scums involved in this stabbing, both sides.
so sad wrote:
this town is crazy
because

Jasper, IN

#79 May 17, 2013
whatever wrote:
Yes it is. Mostly because of trashy people like the tribe of scums involved in this stabbing, both sides.
<quoted text>
You know this because you are the president of the white trash club, Indiana's branch?
someone- else

Connersville, IN

#80 Jun 1, 2013
someone wrote:
Shane is a great man who loves his kids and wife with all of his heart. He has been on a good path who gave up everything bad to do right for his family. There is a little boy who wants to know where his daddy went and a little girl who cant stop crying. You should not judge what you don't know. His wife pregnant with twins trying to figure out what to do.Shane your kids and wife love you and miss you. We are trying to be there for them but don't know how to heal the broken hearts of to little kids.
Well me speaking as a father that i am and Really does love my family!!If a man really loved his family as you say he does he wouldn't go out trying to fight or as what the worthless fuck did like go out and try to kill a pore man that still had a whole life ahead of him and still has a family to make and love as a real man would!!!!!!! unlike SHANE !!!!!!!
Peter Wiggin

United States

#81 Jun 4, 2013
Its a regular Hatfields and McCoys around here these days.
Just me

Bloomington, IN

#82 Jun 5, 2013
Shans wife omg she is so rude going to a place an getting in a old woman's face all I got to say if that woman tell her kids it's not going to be nice she had no right doing that an that old woman looked so sad she cooks at the lords table an very sweet lady an Shans wife done that to her
wheres he livin

Batesville, IN

#83 Jun 5, 2013
hey Dylan's mom, where's your son livin'? With you? Why not? Heard he had no where to go.
dylans mom

Toledo, OH

#84 Jun 10, 2013
wheres he livin wrote:
hey Dylan's mom, where's your son livin'? With you? Why not? Heard he had no where to go.
Dylan lives with the pitchers in Cambridge city local police said it was best for Dylan to live out of town heis doing his best my last post have a nice life everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21-97 10 min Same Old Drivel 2
Regarding Kent Smith 12 min Looking for answers 4
Roy David Crank (Sep '13) 1 hr Truth 23
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 2 hr Fairydust 1,158
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 2 hr Fairydust 2,825
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 2 hr Fairydust 2,131
Glory 4 hr Jays Mommy Sucks 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages