hika

Rives Junction, MI

#21 Mar 23, 2012
where is he from?
Tell

Richmond, IN

#22 Mar 23, 2012
WHAT EVER wrote:
I have known Jason for over half my life an most the shit ppl are saying on here is true. maybe Mary did deserve it but what kinda MAN stays drunk an messed up on drugs all day IN FRONT OF THERE KIDS.he never seems to stay out of trouble. He started getting in trouble when he was a teen an when your parents bail u out of every thing that don't help either. I think a lot of his trouble started back when he was in jail an he help his so called friend Skinner hang him self. I mean I know more about him then what you think MAMA BROWNING. I mean I can keep going if u like.
Tell us more
Tim Buck Two

Richmond, IN

#23 Jun 1, 2012
You all that hide behind your computers are true B*tches.. JB is walking trouble, but I guarantee you wouldn't get even a sentence of bashing him out of your mouth, face to face, before you were spitting out teeth. He has been through some serious rough times, but truth of the matter is, he really will beat the f*ck outta you, quicker than most. True Brawler that won't stay down. JB back down from a fight ? lol Mabey if he's realizing he had 5 years on the shelf if he did so. That guy can scrap ! Seen it, hell, even felt it. Keep your head up JB.. No matter the sh*t talkers, you still got people that know the true you...Regulator..! This is to all those in glass houses..! That really applies to the majority of UC
really

Delphi, IN

#24 Jun 2, 2012
sh*t I'm scared now - thanks for the info.
Bobby Davis

Richmond Hill, NY

#26 Jun 2, 2012
He is weak and my name shows
Tim Buck Two

Richmond, IN

#27 Jun 2, 2012
Hey everybody.. spam the f*ck outta mr. Davis.. show em who's really bad ass.. or just smart..lol
dude

Valparaiso, IN

#29 Jun 2, 2012
bring it on chicken fry
Randy Moore

Oxford, OH

#30 Jun 4, 2012
Bobby Davis wrote:
He is weak and my name shows
Is this the Bobby Davis that would have graduated in 85???
Bobby Davis

United States

#31 Jun 4, 2012
Randy Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Bobby Davis that would have graduated in 85???
the one and only has is it goin Randy
Randy Moore

Oxford, OH

#33 Jun 4, 2012
Good here. How bout you? I would have guessed you would have been locked up somewhere.
Bobby Davis

United States

#34 Jun 4, 2012
Lol I put the bb gun down Lil fella! Havent seen DOC since 88 and would like to keep it that away so I stay out of trouble you know ya cant smoke ciggs in there no more it would just be to stressful without them ya know but hey I had a beautiful time out on the west coast
ricky bobby

United States

#35 Jul 17, 2012
and he has 13 kids not 7 or 8 13!!! and i heard he has a methlab in the 4h woods in liberty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
818 new gang in cville 7 min Curious 3
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 4 hr Fairydust 9,763
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 hr Fairydust 1,755
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 hr Fairydust 12,792
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Fairydust 2,764
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 4 hr Fairydust 3,231
Bill Goode is a thief 6 hr Willy 7

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance