Jason Browning?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
REALLY

Richmond, IN

#1 Jun 10, 2010
does anyone know how big of a loser jason browning really is?
duh

Britton, MI

#2 Jun 10, 2010
Nothing new there=)
would_like_2_wat ch

Bradenton, FL

#3 Jun 13, 2010
you should whip him for that.
Dman

Richmond, IN

#4 Jun 17, 2010
He is a woman beater. He is a SNITCH-when he does the same shit that he snitches on other people for! he has 7 or 8 kids that he dont give 2 shits about. He acts like he can whoop evrery person under the hot sun but when they say "let's go" he just run's his skank ass mouth and runs home to mommy and daddy for more $. yeah-he is a sorry son of a B@#%*
would_like_2_wat ch

Bradenton, FL

#5 Jun 19, 2010
so, like, whip him ?
yours truly

Levittown, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2010
sounds like u are all scared of him if u wld like i can give u his number and im sure he will accomidate you ,,, bunch of liberty shit talkers...
here kitty kitty

Richmond, IN

#7 Jun 27, 2010
yours truly wrote:
sounds like u are all scared of him if u wld like i can give u his number and im sure he will accomidate you ,,, bunch of liberty shit talkers...
Then I would like to know why every time (3 TIMES) I've been ready to go he backs down?! He talks so much shit to make people feel intimidated-but you will never see him put his hands on anybody but women. He is a sorry excuse for a man- or a human being. You think we are just a bunch of Liberty shit talkers-He is the biggest one of all-AWAYS talking about beating someones ass but never does
nosey busty

Danvers, MA

#8 Jul 10, 2010
any one know how to get ahold of jason browning?
So so Lame

Richmond, IN

#9 Jul 15, 2010
Dman wrote:
He is a woman beater. He is a SNITCH-when he does the same shit that he snitches on other people for! he has 7 or 8 kids that he dont give 2 shits about. He acts like he can whoop every person under the hot sun but when they say "let's go" he just run's his skank ass mouth and runs home to mommy and daddy for more $. yeah-he is a sorry son of a B@#%*
WHo are you to judge him? becuz he beat some dumb btch.. Yeah he is a man and shouldn't hit a woman.. but when she's throwing shit at him punching him thats abuse too and not ok, but shes a woman so it's okay? Its not acceptable from either party. Anywho.. Jason is a bad muh fcker and I doubt you'd say that to his face cuz you'd eat your words as well as some teeth, maybe a curb? And 8 kids really?
Anonymous

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2011
If your so tough then why do you hide behind a screen name?
No one is perfect. Most of all every one of you that are talking about stuff you don't know about.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2011
here kitty kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would like to know why every time (3 TIMES) I've been ready to go he backs down?! He talks so much shit to make people feel intimidated-but you will never see him put his hands on anybody but women. He is a sorry excuse for a man- or a human being. You think we are just a bunch of Liberty shit talkers-He is the biggest one of all-AWAYS talking about beating someones ass but never does
You're funny
Anonymous

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2011
REALLY wrote:
does anyone know how big of a loser jason browning really is?
Definitely nothing compared to you.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Jul 12, 2011
Dman wrote:
He is a woman beater. He is a SNITCH-when he does the same shit that he snitches on other people for! he has 7 or 8 kids that he dont give 2 shits about. He acts like he can whoop evrery person under the hot sun but when they say "let's go" he just run's his skank ass mouth and runs home to mommy and daddy for more $. yeah-he is a sorry son of a B@#%*
Mary deserved every smack she ever got. What kind of woman attacks a drunk man in front of her kids...? That is just stupid.
Im all for equal rights. If a woman gets tough with a man he has every right to defend himself. And vice versa!
duhh

Richmond, IN

#14 Jul 12, 2011
browning mama= STUPID
big momma

Richmond, IN

#15 Jul 12, 2011
Browning Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely nothing compared to you.
Maybe he needs to knock some sence into you
howitis

Connersville, IN

#16 Jul 16, 2011
hey Browning Mama, the more you argue with these idiots the more they love it. Don't give them the satisfaction! Anyone who knows this Jason, knows the truth. So, sit back,relax and let them make themselves look like the fools!!!! Sweet success :)
Anonymous

Niles, IL

#17 Jul 17, 2011
howitis wrote:
hey Browning Mama, the more you argue with these idiots the more they love it. Don't give them the satisfaction! Anyone who knows this Jason, knows the truth. So, sit back,relax and let them make themselves look like the fools!!!! Sweet success :)
True.
WHAT EVER

Mansfield, OH

#18 Jul 27, 2011
I have known Jason for over half my life an most the shit ppl are saying on here is true. maybe Mary did deserve it but what kinda MAN stays drunk an messed up on drugs all day IN FRONT OF THERE KIDS.he never seems to stay out of trouble. He started getting in trouble when he was a teen an when your parents bail u out of every thing that don't help either. I think a lot of his trouble started back when he was in jail an he help his so called friend Skinner hang him self. I mean I know more about him then what you think MAMA BROWNING. I mean I can keep going if u like.
hmm

Richmond, IN

#19 Jul 27, 2011
now his sister is the sex bandit who had sex in front of a whole pool of people wtf!
He is what everyone says

Greenfield, IN

#20 Jul 29, 2011
Yep...he is in the Rush County Jail for receiving stolen property until the end of the month!!! He will be back to visit one of his favorite homes though...he can't stay out of trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its So Hot Jokes (Jul '13) 3 hr Gene Pool Escapee 44
House Arrest Joke 5 hr Vroom 9
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Fairydust 7,291
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 5 hr Fairydust 2,771
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 5 hr Fairydust 1,105
Warning fema. has just purchised the old walmar... 5 hr Lol 17
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 5 hr Fairydust 2,072

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance