Response plan is now set

Jan 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palladium-Item

LIBERTY, Ind. -- Dispatchers don't want to be caught again between an angry public and the highway department the next time roads are icy, 911 Supervisor Kristi Mitchum told the Union County commissioners ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
I Love Wanda Hartman

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

Judged:

Wanda Hartman Sleeps Around she doesnt have time to go out and help people
Bruce

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

oh how true that is
snakegirl

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Judged:

I Love Wanda Hartman wrote:
Wanda Hartman Sleeps Around she doesnt have time to go out and help people
The 911 supervisor does too.*also interesting how fayette county resident gets union county 911 supervisors job*
hoodydoody

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Judged:

So Wanda is not happily married? HUM thats what my husband told me when I found her calling him
I Love Wanda Hartman

Wonder Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

what! why was she calling your husband and why did she have his number.. what a hoe! i would be whipin sum ass if i were u!
hoodydoody wrote:
So Wanda is not happily married? HUM thats what my husband told me when I found her calling him
hoodydoody

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

So i guess that means she is not married? They supposely "work" together in a round about way. No he is not empolyed in Union County.And apparently it might be a way I need to look into.He told me that she was butt ugly too. He must have meant her insides/spirit...
I Love Wanda 2

Acton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

The only reason she has kept her job this long is because she has been sleeping with the commissiners.
i love wanda

Moody, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

you are sooo right!!!!... hopefully this year when it is up for repositioning she doesnt get it because allen paddock isnt in anymore ... obviously she was doing favors for him did u hear how he always stuck up for everything she said
hoodydoody

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

Well She must be keeping her "options" opened, because she already renewed for the year.
Same Old

Acton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Well I don't think it's right that she is supervising her boyfriend and has/had numerous relatives work for her. I'm sick and tired of her, they only renewed her this year because no one wants to come in and clean up her mess. Why in the world would she need a custom made wooden console for her work vehicle, I want to know who the hell approved it! I'm glad that Paddock is outta there and hopefully Woeste and Wiwi will get do some good house cleaning and get the trash out.
masterx

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

How many boyfriends does this woman have?
shame on you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

I Love Wanda 2 wrote:
The only reason she has kept her job this long is because she has been sleeping with the commissiners.
Can you imagine being the wife or child of a commissioner and the damage and hurt this statement could cause especially if it isn't true.
hoodydoody

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

I do know how it feels to find out she is calling your husband.I don't like it.
Fire Wanda

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

UC commissioners need to grow a pair.
Same Old

Acton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

I agree with you Fire Wanda, they do need to grow a pair! I'm so glad that Wiwi and Woeste are there now, I'm sure that Woeste won't take any crap off of Wanda.
shame on you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

hoodydoody wrote:
I do know how it feels to find out she is calling your husband.I don't like it.
If I'm the wife of a commissioner and read what "I Love Wanda 2" wrote I would be devastated. That persons post could possibly destroy someones life.
If you want to slam Wanda do it in a way that doesn't hurt innocent people.
The truth is if she was an ugly old man doing this stuff no one would even care.
Fire Wanda

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

"Shame on you" those comments were uncalled for but you have to understand people's frustrations. There are so many people losing there jobs that have done NOTHING WRONG and to see this woman do so many scandalous things and not have to answer to anyone is a stab in the back. What if her and her employee/lover break up? Will he file a lawsuit against the county for providing a hostile work enviroment if things don't work out? Taxpayers want our government to be responsible and not practice good ol' boy politics.
hoodydoody

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Shame on you I was not saying anything against what you said.I agree with if this the way they find out or if it is not true. I was just saying that I have found out- it is true on my part. I don't like it. This "woman" has caused alot of pain. I did not like her or trust her from the beginning but I was told that she was married and happily at that. It was all lies and she is a very uncaring person when she goes around with someone elses husband..........
Bruce

Drexel Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Yeah Down with Wanda, fire wanda and lover boy richard.
Grow up people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Oh come on people you are not going to convince me that Wanda has some magical spell she puts on men. I think it takes two to tango.
There has to be some other reason these men like her....like maybe they are insecure?
Any man, married or not who thinks he going to be her "special one" deserves what ever happens to him.
Lets put the blame where it belongs. On both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Liberty Discussions

Search the Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Second teen pleads guilty in fight with RPD off... 2 hr Flame 1
Affidavit: Video recording shows murder suspect... 2 hr Flyer than you 2
Alphabet Game (Nov '13) 2 hr _Zoey_ 1,312
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 3,408
drug infested panoramic apts Jul 8 right 2
Wes Rodefer Jul 8 yuck 8
which sheriff canidiate Jul 7 say what 36
•••
•••