Posted in the Liberty Forum

dirkdiggler

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 20, 2011
please leave all the nasty hoes names and cell numbers here and price if applys
DaTruf

Centerville, IN

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Your momma is nasty and a Ho but she gives that shit away. But i'm sure you already had that.
Jess

Connersville, IN

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Whoever the helll posted this discussion is stupid.
i know jess

Marengo, IN

#9 Mar 31, 2012
she gave and lied so shut ur mouth cause ur a dumb hore u gave my friend 4 hj then had sex with him and ur like 12 or something so get off here no grammer police this dumb thing made me change words
LOLOL

Youngstown, OH

#10 Mar 31, 2012
Ewh, you want a nasty hoe off of topix? Are you retarded or something, and all you can get is nasty Liberty folk? Ewie.

“kiss my grits”

Since: Mar 11

the dirty city cleveland

#11 Apr 1, 2012
LOLOL wrote:
Ewh, you want a nasty hoe off of topix? Are you retarded or something, and all you can get is nasty Liberty folk? Ewie.
and who area you to talk becuse your either a stupid ass college kid that doesnt know a damn thing or your a piece of trailer trash townie that blows dogs for dope money so why dont you stop talking shit to people out of your league
LOLOL

Youngstown, OH

#12 Apr 1, 2012
"People out of my league". Damn, you're right. If Liberty trailer trash is out of my league, then you must be right in line to get some of that open snatch, huh? But, I mean, by the way you talk, it appears that you may even have already HAD encounters with them. Yucko.

I am a college kid. I'm not stupid by any means. I mean, I GREW UP in Liberty, I know EXACTLY what kindof people live there, which is why I don't anymore and have disassociated myself with the town. Other than to sit on here and laugh at all of the drama that goes on.
Whoa

Spanaway, WA

#13 Jul 3, 2012
i know jess wrote:
she gave and lied so shut ur mouth cause ur a dumb hore u gave my friend 4 hj then had sex with him and ur like 12 or something so get off here no grammer police this dumb thing made me change words
Wrong Jess dumb ass I'm 23 years old. So I don't know what the hell youre talking about
I eat kitty

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Danielle Lear is one who will f ckwhat ever will f ck her with what ever been there and have seen it
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 20, 2012
I eat kitty wrote:
Danielle Lear is one who will f ckwhat ever will f ck her with what ever been there and have seen it
all u got to do is get her f Ed up she will do any thing
Really

Connersville, IN

#17 Jul 21, 2012
Danielle has had a hard life but she is a good person why don't people have any thing better to do than start crap with other people i mean really get over your self's and leave her alone she is trying to make a life for her self and all every one wants to do is put her down EVER ONE SHOULD GET OVER THERE SELF'S!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Doug77 5,368
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,780
Luke Durbin 4 hr Lauraraby 7
Merry Christmas 5 hr Eve Blah 4
heroin addict Dec 22 Lisa Torrez 6
jessica Dec 21 Good citizen 2
Franklin County Sheriff arrested (Sep '08) Dec 18 The truth 25
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web