Looking for farm to coyote hunt
hunter

Connersville, IN

#41 Mar 21, 2013
And Im still looking for a farm or two to hunt them so if anybody has one please let me know or if you know somebody that would give a responsible hunter a place to hunt them dont hesitate to post a reply on here
Why

Hobart, IN

#42 Mar 21, 2013
I have been back here for the last five years and am in the rural areas on a daily basis and have seen two, count them two that I could positively say were coyotes. I will say that I thought a saw what might have been a wolf walking down Eastern ave. in front of the Moose at about 5am one morning, a couple of years ago. But hell Ive ran the streams rivers lakes and woods in Fayette county my whole life never fearing anything, Im not about to start now over a couple of coyotes whos ancestors have been roaming this area for decades if not centuries
hunter

Connersville, IN

#43 Mar 21, 2013
Ive hunted my whole life I dont fear them at all. Im not trying to argue with you. Im just saying if we dont hunt them and control populations things get out of hand and ive seen a bunch of them lately.
Helpful Leader

Lafayette, IN

#44 Mar 21, 2013
Why wrote:
Why would you want to hunt coyotes? Do you eat coyotes? I really dont understand, It doesnt sound like a bunch of farmers are up in arms about coyotes killing the farm animals. So what gives? Sport hunting is wrong, so if you are not consuming the animal or trying to stop farm animal massacre you should not just kill it for fun.
Coyotes are KILLING wild game. It is difficult to see any dead rabbits on the roads as we travel and even harder to find them when hiking in the woods. Ground hogs are history in the country also. I see rabbits in town but not many in the county.
hunter

Connersville, IN

#45 Mar 21, 2013
Big bucks get taken by coyotes also. I hunt all game and you can tell numbers are down with some. Helpful leader made a valid point
really

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Mar 21, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text> I will avoid nothing and it is rare that a coyote tries to attack humans unless you mess with their young or they are cornered. These stories are mostly because we are moving into their terrority like in Greenwood but I could come up with just as many pitbull attacks as your coyotes. I dont see you crusading to kill them ( pitbulls )off. The coyote vigilante Ha Ha Ha you are a loser.
. You will avoid nothing ? But can't even put yer name on here ! What a tough guy
Why

Hobart, IN

#48 Mar 22, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>. You will avoid nothing ? But can't even put yer name on here ! What a tough guy
Dont see your name really and if I needed your chit, I would squeeze your head
Hunter

Connersville, IN

#49 Mar 22, 2013
Wow really, Why is a girl and a moody one at that. No need to argue everybody... Im still looking for farms regardless of what she says or anybody else.

If I had to really guess I would say single mom in her 40s
HelloKitty

Francesville, IN

#50 Mar 22, 2013
Why don't you do some good and hunt feral cats ? I'm sure there are many in the city .
Why

Hobart, IN

#51 Mar 22, 2013
Hunter wrote:
Wow really, Why is a girl and a moody one at that. No need to argue everybody... Im still looking for farms regardless of what she says or anybody else.
If I had to really guess I would say single mom in her 40s
You guessed wrong Hunter, I'm a man I just dont get off on going around killing things that will not be used to feed my family. I dont find a thrill in sneaking up on an unsuspecting animal and taking its life just so I can mount its head on my wall. Thats all
Shooter

Francesville, IN

#52 Mar 22, 2013
Dick Cheney shot a guy in the FACE ! From ten feet away . Then made the guy apologize for getting shot . Dick Cheney makes Chuck Norris look like a wimp . If it moves shoot it . The great thing about hunters is that they go in deep , shoot twice ,and eat what they shoot . Beaver hunt coming up ...
Hunter

Connersville, IN

#53 Mar 22, 2013
Im not doing it for a thrill im doing it as a service. If you want to eat coyote go ahead. All this over hunting coyotes. There is definitely a huge population of cats in this city but im not going to kill cats. I know old people that sit and shoot blackbirds, starlings and sparrows all the time. Hunting is hunting. I could go sit for weeks and only shoot one. Id sell the fur and the carcass will feed other animals. Its so fun to sit here and continue to argue with the same two people everyday over my wanting to hunt coyotes. Do you realize how many people shoot them, There is a season for it and they are considered a nuisance animal so they can be hunted out of season. This very day probably more than 10 were shot statewide is it hurting their numbers nope That was only one litters worth. Geesh people...
TwoCents

Francesville, IN

#54 Mar 22, 2013
There was once a bounty on injun scalps too . Does that make it right? There are today about the same number of injuns as there were in 1492 . The population of whites however has skyrocketed . Maybe a three-cent bounty on whites would help ? After all they overpopulating the country , destroying the ecological balance , polluting the air and water , destroying the habitat of natural wildlife not to mention making stupid threads on topix .
TwoCents

Francesville, IN

#55 Mar 22, 2013
Hunter wrote:
Im not doing it for a thrill im doing it as a service. There is definitely a huge population of cats in this city but im not going to kill cats.
Service ? Really ? Then do the folks in the city a service and get rid of them feral cats .They are good eating too , not all tough and stringy like yote .
yesyes

Connersville, IN

#56 Mar 22, 2013
Someone should shoot YOU.
loves bacon

Chillicothe, OH

#57 Mar 22, 2013
OMG!... this is great, and cheaper than going to the show. yes yes keep it coming you are priceless.
Why

Hobart, IN

#58 Mar 22, 2013
hunter wrote:
people fell to realize also that hunting is hunting not always killing and fishing is fishing not always catching. I enjoy being in the woulds i love the thrill of the hunt. I love being in nature. So what if i like to hunt coyotes, or love taking any other game. Its a passion of mine. I hunt to live and live to hunt. I work hard play hard. People just dont get hunting if they werent brought up as hunters or hunt as a family. What about people that pay to go to Africa to kill giraffe lion and elephants... You never see people throwing a fit about that. I got a buddy whos dads house is filled with exotic animals all stuffed and hanging out in a few rooms.
" I love the thrill of the hunt."
" So what if I like to hunt coyotes, or love taking any other game. Its a passion of mine"

Wow "hunter' these are your words not anybody elses so dont try to give us " Its not a thrill , I'm doing a service " Bull crap
Have Fun

Franklin, IN

#59 Mar 22, 2013
Well better get the coyotes while you can because sooner than you think there will be no more family farms for you to hunt them on. Or at best you and all the wildlife will have to wade through fields of crap together. Both you and the animal as one on the endangered species list.

facts

Connersville, IN

#60 Mar 22, 2013
HelloKitty wrote:
Why don't you do some good and hunt feral cats ? I'm sure there are many in the city .
You are sick!
Hunter

Connersville, IN

#61 Mar 22, 2013
It is a thrill to hunt not kill, killing is a bonus that you are rewarded with if you are a good hunter. At least im not out poaching deer or something like that. Go out in the country ask farmers more dislike then like coyotes and want them gone. You probably live in the middle of town never owned farm animals. this crap is ridiculous you cant post anything online nowadays without people hating things you say when they need to just learn to keep their mouths shut. Id hunt why if it were legal LOL JK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good looking women that get around 4 min Joey 1
Why did anytime let david go? 6 min Who cares 4
City Council 15 min Anti-Idiot watcher 15
Trump 36 min Ignorant Trumpflakes 415
Loud mouth church leader news 1 hr Wow 15
Meyers family auto 2 hr Radar 11
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,570

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance