7457 terry estes

Rushville, IN

#21 Mar 20, 2013
rite on farmer
7457 terry estes

Rushville, IN

#22 Mar 20, 2013
rite on hunter i am with u and u can hunt my place
7457 terry estes

Rushville, IN

#23 Mar 20, 2013
hunter wrote:
Love how this turned into a huge argument when all i was trying to do is find some coyote hunting ground. until you see the true facts and numbers and understand it all you guys have no clue about them and their potential. Get mad at me you should see the IPC in action. That stands for Indiana Predator Challenge. Its where groups of hunters go and see who can kill the most predator type animals. Go bark up their trees and see what they say to you. I wasnt looking for an argument. Trollers just have boring lives and thinrite on hunter u can hunt my farm anytimek they know everything.
rite on hunter'you can hunt my farm any time
7457 terry estes

Rushville, IN

#24 Mar 20, 2013
give me a call if u want to hunt my farm
Danger

Palmyra, IN

#25 Mar 20, 2013
Don't coyotes often carry rabies or have they had their shots?
hunter

Rushville, IN

#26 Mar 20, 2013
7457 terry estes wrote:
give me a call if u want to hunt my farm
May need a phone number if your serious. Or an address, Thanks
TwoCents

Charlestown, IN

#27 Mar 20, 2013
OMG 42 attacks on people in 30 years in all of the US and Canada . Several had rabies . How many people were murdered in the last 30 years by the US government ? How many people were attacked by 'pet' dogs ? Is there a 'season ' to hunt people who hunt animals ? I remember reading about a man in Ohio who actively hunted hunters . Maybe if the gov hadn't taken away our right to bare arms these few yotes could have been dispatched . There was once a mot beautiful and strange creature in Australia > the Tasmanian tiger . Fearmongering caused it to become extinct . There was a time when natives roamed this country but fearmongering and racial hatred nearly caused them too to become extinct .Do yotes kill for sport ? Since the extermination of predators in Australia and the introduction of rabbits the rabbits have become a huge problem . yotes and other predators are here for a reason . What if you killed a yote and it transfigured into a human upon death ? So , hunter , you have not answered the question as to what you will do with the remains of the yotes you seek to murder . Have you applied to become a contestant on The Running Man ? Where do expect yotes are to live ? You say you are looking for farms on which to hunt . Farms are usually in rural areas . So do you want the yotes to live in the cities ? What formal training do you have as a hunter ?
TwoCents

Charlestown, IN

#28 Mar 20, 2013
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to avoid my post
WHAT ? Topix is a PUBLIC forum . If you didn't want others to voice their opinion you should have gone to the county and got a list of farmers and called them and kept this private . You state that you are a postal worker . Please don't go Postal on me or anyone expressing their constitutional right to freedom of speech . What are you a NAZI ?
hunter

Rushville, IN

#29 Mar 20, 2013
TwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT ? Topix is a PUBLIC forum . If you didn't want others to voice their opinion you should have gone to the county and got a list of farmers and called them and kept this private . You state that you are a postal worker . Please don't go Postal on me or anyone expressing their constitutional right to freedom of speech . What are you a NAZI ?
I have a right to hunt. I take it your not a hunter. Theres more like me than there are like you. When they take over and are in your backyard eating your pet or biting a child you know or love you will then cry oh the government should have helped control this blah blah blah, I would never go postal, I use the hides or sell them. Plenty of people believe they are a nuisance. I knew the comments would fly all over the spectrum on here I was just trying to find land to hunt as I am a hunter. You are not, so go take care of whatever your addiction is. I work I pay taxes, I pay my bills, I own guns, I use my freedoms. I dont just state what they are or are not. What do you that complain enjoy doing besides complaining. Apparently not much as you have swam to the end of this topic just to apply your two cents worth
class of 80

United States

#30 Mar 21, 2013
About 15 + years ago we would hunt them around the Columbia area. I would get about 2 to 4 a week.in my opinion,if the fur trade was stronger there would be more people hunting for extra money.it would just be like all these people scrapping metal for extra cash.
yeah

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Mar 21, 2013
only I wrote:
It has long been known the coyote over population has all but destroyed the small game numbers. In time they will destroy the turkeys that have been turned lose in this area. The DNR has done a lousy job of wildlife management. I hope it isn't true but was told they have been populating this area with rattlesnakes. If true isn't that just plain dumb.
rattlesnakes are not all the DNR has been populating in and around this area. Have u seen brookville post of all the big cat sightings around the lake.
Why

Marengo, IN

#32 Mar 21, 2013
hunter wrote:
Love how this turned into a huge argument when all i was trying to do is find some coyote hunting ground. until you see the true facts and numbers and understand it all you guys have no clue about them and their potential. Get mad at me you should see the IPC in action. That stands for Indiana Predator Challenge. Its where groups of hunters go and see who can kill the most predator type animals. Go bark up their trees and see what they say to you. I wasnt looking for an argument. Trollers just have boring lives and think they know everything.
It turned into a huge argument because there a few HUMANE people out here that see what you are doing is selfish and wrong. If you say you are doing this because of overpopulation---- thats crap---- you yourself couldnt change the numbers enough to matter. You also said coyotes are a danger to the deer ( which you want to hunt as well ) but the professionals say there is a deer overpopulation????. If the coyote comes to your house to harm your pet or child, do what you gotta do if they dont leave them be.
Hunting Is Ok

Connersville, IN

#33 Mar 21, 2013
I hunt coyotes every year during COYOTE HUNTING SEASON, I hunt deer during DEER SEASON, I hunt Turkey during TURKEY SEASON! Since when do hunters get downed by people because of what they do not being humane. Deers are over populated just like coyotes, I myself may not be able to put it under control BUT I can help. Just like it is your freedom of speech it is my freedom to HUNT. You people need to leave this person alone, he was simply trying to find land to hunt as he probably lives in the city. I see many ads in papers and on other websites asking for hunting land, why arent you people on those sites bashing them? Get over yourself and grow up. If I had land I would let you hunt mine but I do not, I lease off of a farmer. SO GO AHEAD BASH ME!
Why

Marengo, IN

#34 Mar 21, 2013
Hunting Is Ok wrote:
I hunt coyotes every year during COYOTE HUNTING SEASON, I hunt deer during DEER SEASON, I hunt Turkey during TURKEY SEASON! Since when do hunters get downed by people because of what they do not being humane. Deers are over populated just like coyotes, I myself may not be able to put it under control BUT I can help. Just like it is your freedom of speech it is my freedom to HUNT. You people need to leave this person alone, he was simply trying to find land to hunt as he probably lives in the city. I see many ads in papers and on other websites asking for hunting land, why arent you people on those sites bashing them? Get over yourself and grow up. If I had land I would let you hunt mine but I do not, I lease off of a farmer. SO GO AHEAD BASH ME!
I never said hunting was not OK and this guy led us to believe that he was hunting coyote for no particular purpose other than the fact HE felt they were a nuisance and just wanted to kill them. I already said if you hunt to feed your family thats OK but not to just go and shoot something because you are bored until turkey season.
hunter

Rushville, IN

#35 Mar 21, 2013
people fell to realize also that hunting is hunting not always killing and fishing is fishing not always catching. I enjoy being in the woulds i love the thrill of the hunt. I love being in nature. So what if i like to hunt coyotes, or love taking any other game. Its a passion of mine. I hunt to live and live to hunt. I work hard play hard. People just dont get hunting if they werent brought up as hunters or hunt as a family. What about people that pay to go to Africa to kill giraffe lion and elephants... You never see people throwing a fit about that. I got a buddy whos dads house is filled with exotic animals all stuffed and hanging out in a few rooms.
loves bacon

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Mar 21, 2013
Hey Hunter, Don't pay any attention to most of the people on this site. All they do is run their mouth on issues they know very little about.
hunter

Rushville, IN

#37 Mar 21, 2013
loves bacon wrote:
Hey Hunter, Don't pay any attention to most of the people on this site. All they do is run their mouth on issues they know very little about.
I know I flip over to other discussions and the same people complaining on here are complaining on other peoples post. It doesnt bother me, "haters are your best fans". People that have all day everyday to sit and complain are non working, boring life, hypocritical, self centered, nothing better to do with their time, types of people. Some of the stuff they reply with just blows my mind. I wish I knew where they lived Id probably drop them off some fresh carcasses on their porches for them to enjoy LOL. Connersville's Finest, you got to love people around here.
Why

Marengo, IN

#38 Mar 21, 2013
hunter wrote:
people fell to realize also that hunting is hunting not always killing and fishing is fishing not always catching. I enjoy being in the woulds i love the thrill of the hunt. I love being in nature. So what if i like to hunt coyotes, or love taking any other game. Its a passion of mine. I hunt to live and live to hunt. I work hard play hard. People just dont get hunting if they werent brought up as hunters or hunt as a family. What about people that pay to go to Africa to kill giraffe lion and elephants... You never see people throwing a fit about that. I got a buddy whos dads house is filled with exotic animals all stuffed and hanging out in a few rooms.
Well lets hope you go out there with your bow and somehow screw up and the hunter becomes the hunted and a couple of coyotes chew your ass up
facts

Connersville, IN

#39 Mar 21, 2013
hunter wrote:
Love how this turned into a huge argument when all i was trying to do is find some coyote hunting ground. until you see the true facts and numbers and understand it all you guys have no clue about them and their potential. Get mad at me you should see the IPC in action. That stands for Indiana Predator Challenge. Its where groups of hunters go and see who can kill the most predator type animals. Go bark up their trees and see what they say to you. I wasnt looking for an argument. Trollers just have boring lives and think they know everything.
You can hear them and see them everywhere and yes, they have taken family pets right out of the yards. It is frightening to hear them close to our house and worse yet to see them.
hunter

Rushville, IN

#40 Mar 21, 2013
Why<<<< Just mad cause they have nothing else to do but to troll on topix... In 10 years even with hunting their numbers in indiana may reach 100,000, thats an average of over 1000 per county, when they get to those kinds of numbers everybody will be hunting them lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food word game (Nov '10) 34 min SLY WEST 4,601
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 39 min SLY WEST 5,977
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 43 min SLY WEST 9,997
six letter word game 44 min SLY WEST 309
trashy 7 hr really 9
mailboxes knocked down Mar 26 Colin Kaepernick 3
scrap Mar 26 Colin Kaepernick 3
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]