What are ur NCAA predections?

What are ur NCAA predections?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

Wondering

Connersville, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Thoughts on who is going to win what are some big upsets going to be?
Paying Half Attention

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Predictions, NCAA will make lots of money and 50% of the seniors will be making minimum wage in 3 months.
Upsets, me because I am working and missing the games.
oh yeah i said it

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 21, 2013
It's rigged , the refs control the game.
Paying Half Attention

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2013
I may have been rejected from Harvard, but did they have to piss on my bracket as well. I like New Mexico to go a lot farther. Guess you never pick a team that just gave their coach an extention. Probably could not get a certain game out of his head from some 30 years ago.
MadMarcher

Connersville, IN

#5 Mar 22, 2013
final four will be Louisville over Gonzaga IU over Miami IU winner over Louisville in the championship.
Why

Hobart, IN

#6 Mar 22, 2013
MadMarcher wrote:
final four will be Louisville over Gonzaga IU over Miami IU winner over Louisville in the championship.
Never gonna happen that way Mad Marcher IU and Gonzaga will never make the final four, I see Louisville and Miami in the final and thats a toss up
Bassitball Jones

Goshen, IN

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Dat one team what got the most colored boys on it gonna win big!
Big Ten Four

Carlisle, IN

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Here's the Final Four.

Midwest - Michigan State

West - Ohio State

South - Michigan

East - Indiana

Championship Game will be Indiana and Ohio State. Ohio State wins 64 - 63.
nope

Hobart, IN

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Big Ten Four wrote:
Here's the Final Four.
Midwest - Michigan State
West - Ohio State
South - Michigan
East - Indiana
Championship Game will be Indiana and Ohio State. Ohio State wins 64 - 63.
You sir have been smoking too much Dope, Ohio State might make it to Final Four but that is it from Big Ten
Big Ten Four

Carlisle, IN

#10 Mar 22, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text> You sir have been smoking too much Dope, Ohio State might make it to Final Four but that is it from Big Ten
You Madame would be better served by putting down your 64 ounce Mountain Dew and jumbo bag of Funyuns and getting on a tread mill than boring me and the rest of the readers on here with accusations of substance abuse.
Paying Half Attention

Orlando, FL

#11 Mar 23, 2013
My bracket is like the storm drains at hog farm, full of hog waste. Really, thanks Georgetown, could not beat Florida Gulf Coast. It has only been a iniversity for what 5 years. Hoya your tails back to DC where the political hog waste reside. My rank on espn is like 6 million.
Paying Half Attention

Orlando, FL

#12 Mar 23, 2013
* university spell correction before I get reamed for spelling. It is ok to rip on my bracket, I know I blew it this year.
nope

Hobart, IN

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Big Ten Four wrote:
<quoted text>
You Madame would be better served by putting down your 64 ounce Mountain Dew and jumbo bag of Funyuns and getting on a tread mill than boring me and the rest of the readers on here with accusations of substance abuse.
Oh I'm sorry Big four ten I just assumed a prediction with that magnitude of ridiculousness was caused by something other than natural non-knowing.
Paying Half Attention

Orlando, FL

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Butler down, that's what I get playing favorites. My rank is 6.5 million. Make me feel better and tell us yours is worse or you put money in with no shot at seeing it.
Paying Half Attention

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2013
I improved a little on Sunday. My rank is 6 million. I am detoxing from the brackets but going cold turkey is rough. Come on Thursday. May have to do a Women's bracket and NIT next time. Maybe a splash of bourbon and watch the Pacers.
they still are held

Fortville, IN

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Indiana in the final game by 7 points.
hoosier

Thorntown, IN

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Obama jinxed I.U.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodbye FRHS 24 min Beau 2016 7
How many? 1 hr OH BOY 9
Looking for Gay Sex 3 hr Goran Marby 5
City / County Special Meeting 8 hr Al Bion 52
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 10 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,191
Mayor called out again 11 hr Mikey 13
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 12 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,385

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance