What is up with her?
hmm

Delphi, IN

#2 Apr 24, 2012
maybe you should ask her yourself.
Duh

West Lafayette, IN

#3 Apr 24, 2012
No one cares & for God's sake, please don't start another bash on someone here, regardless of what your opinion of them is.
absolutely

Richmond, IN

#4 Apr 24, 2012
When will you people stop.. gidget is a great woman and her life is nobodies business!!! you all want to start on these women how about leaving them alone..You all bash on that Lackey woman and her struggles with crazy ex family and no dont make problems for Gidget.. If this about her personal life with an ex or boyfriend..Funny how nobody bashes the men on here for their bad behavior and make the women look crazy.. Gidget stand proud and dont let this crap get to you. just another small minded town folk looking to hurt more people and your the new target..If you know the Lackey woman ban together and show this town
C Schuck

West Lafayette, IN

#5 Apr 25, 2012
I love you Gidget !!!!! YOUR THE BESTEST !!!!
rumors122

Richmond, IN

#6 Apr 25, 2012
If everyone knew the real Gidget..then your thoughts about her would be different. She likes to have drama in her life and buts into everyone's business. She lies all the time and about everything! She cannot be trusted. I am sick of seeing her walk around like she is someone special and defiantly not pretty at all. Her losing weight has just made her uglier, inside and out! If she would just stop the lying and be who she really is!
Duh

Churubusco, IN

#7 Apr 25, 2012
rumors122 wrote:
If everyone knew the real Gidget..then your thoughts about her would be different. She likes to have drama in her life and buts into everyone's business. She lies all the time and about everything! She cannot be trusted. I am sick of seeing her walk around like she is someone special and defiantly not pretty at all. Her losing weight has just made her uglier, inside and out! If she would just stop the lying and be who she really is!
Wow, that's harsh. Sounds like you have an axe to grind. I don't give a rat's ass about Gidget, however please read my prior post (if you can read) and don't do another bash on anyone you DA. They are getting old (regardless of who the bashee is).
Angie

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 25, 2012
rumors122...sounds like you are VERY jealous of Gidget...you just made it very obvious with your posts...crystal clear really...guess you have nothing better to do with your time then try to make yourself feel better by bashing people on this stupid ass website. You feel like a queen now...did it work?? You need to get a life...seriously. You cant't even post your real name...then you would be losing at your own game...cause I'm sure there are losts of "wonderful" things that could be said about you!!
Anonymous

Richmond, IN

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Now listen you dang jealous people, Gidget is my bi-sexual lover and I say LEAVE HER ALONE...!!!!
Get A Life

Fairfield, OH

#10 Apr 25, 2012
Jealousy is the worst thing to have in your heart and it sure sounds like thats what ya have rumors! Gidget is the most kind hearted person I know, she would do anything for anyone and you coming on here talking smack about a friend of mine like this has jealousy or not a life for themselves!
Jen

Richmond, IN

#11 Apr 25, 2012
Gidget has ALWAYS been a true friend! I have known her for over 30 years. Anyone who wants to bash on her is jealous, plain and simple. Gidget I hope you hold your head up high and be proud because you are truly a wonderful person.~ If there is any bashing of anyone it should be the person who started this! Post your real name pussy!!!! Have a good day.:-)
Matt chaney

United States

#12 Apr 25, 2012
Hey all u bunch of bitches be real and put your real name up on here don't be fake cause Gidget isn't and if anyone has a problem with this we can take care of it anytime fuck all of u that doesn't like my sister .......love u gidget o an PS grow up all u grown ass people on here worry about yourself not other people
Julie Partridge

Bloomington, IN

#13 Apr 25, 2012
Gidget is a phenomenal human being with a wonderful heart. She is one of the truest friends I have ever had. She has demonstrated tremendous personal strength in extreme adversity. I strongly caution anyone against making libelous or defamatory statements against her. You may think that this site allows for anonymity, but everything posted is discoverable and she can seek legal remedy against those who make those statements.
Duh

Lafayette, IN

#14 Apr 25, 2012
fatgirl69 wrote:
Now listen you dang jealous people, Gidget is my bi-sexual lover and I say LEAVE HER ALONE...!!!!
Absurd, yet humorous - Everytime I think a topic on here can't get any more ridiculous, I am always proven wrong. Can't figure out why I read this stuff - addictive, I guess. Must say something about me, huh? Most of these topics crack me up (as long as they aren't about me, lol). You go Gidget.
rumors122

Richmond, IN

#15 Apr 26, 2012
I just want to apologize to Gidget for my hurtful comment. I know that she is a good person and I should have not posted what I did. Please forgive me for that.
Duh

Elkhart, IN

#16 Apr 26, 2012
rumors122 wrote:
I just want to apologize to Gidget for my hurtful comment. I know that she is a good person and I should have not posted what I did. Please forgive me for that.
I admire you for your post. Now we can put this to rest. After all, we all know Gidget is the 2nd coming of Mother Teresa?
country

Kirkland, IL

#17 Apr 26, 2012
All the negativity will come back and get you. Karma does wonders. To the one that started all this. I will be praying for you to hopefully learn one day to put all that negativity into something positive for your life. If you look deep i am sure you have plenty to work on for yourself, leave others alone; if you dont like someone, just keep away from them.. lets get out of jr. High.
Duh

Elkhart, IN

#18 Apr 26, 2012
country wrote:
All the negativity will come back and get you. Karma does wonders. To the one that started all this. I will be praying for you to hopefully learn one day to put all that negativity into something positive for your life. If you look deep i am sure you have plenty to work on for yourself, leave others alone; if you dont like someone, just keep away from them.. lets get out of jr. High.
You sound a little on the 'holier than thou side'. Rumors 122 apologized for the post, so let it go. I noticed the original post was judged 'incendiary'. What does that mean? I don't have my Webster's handy & I didn't finish Jr High either.
lol

Niles, IL

#19 May 1, 2012
I'd do her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of Kent Smith? 33 min Looking for answers 6
Raises during Financial Emergency #2 1 hr OH BOY 8
1st Annual Miss Walmart Pageant 2 hr No Sense Grandpa 3
Glory 7 hr Wow 2
Narcissistic personality disorder 7 hr Deliverance 2
Fayette county roads 13 hr white trash 7
Heads Up 13 hr All-State 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance