fruit market in roseburg

fruit market in roseburg

Posted in the Liberty Forum

buyin crap

Marengo, IN

#1 Jun 7, 2012
has anyone else bought fruit or veggies that wasntany good bought corn that was bad and watermelon that taste like shit
billy bob

Marengo, IN

#2 Jun 7, 2012
nice guys
just saying

Richmond, IN

#3 Jun 8, 2012
I buy from them all the time. Just bought corn and tomatoes a couple of days ago. I have always got good produce.
just saying 2

Richmond, IN

#4 Jun 8, 2012
everything is always great for us!
Soup_Sammich

Connersville, IN

#5 Jun 8, 2012
buyin carp wrote:
has anyone else bought fruit or veggies that wasntany good bought corn that was bad and watermelon that taste like shit
If you had such a problem, emphasis on the 'If', I'd suggest you trot your so called bad corn back to them for an exchange. Who's fault is it that you didn't at least look at one of the ears? If you cant pick a good melon, that would imply that you aren't from this area. Because if you were from this area, you'd automatically take it back, and not puff your chest out and post this cock wrinkle smegma on topix.
duh

Franklin, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Who is dumb enough to purchase fruits and veggies without checking the quality? DUH, you can see, feel, and smell the shit before you PAY for it! Some people amaze me because it seems like all they do is go around looking for something to bitch about.
Hmm

Cicero, IL

#7 Jun 13, 2012
they always have great peaches
billy bob

Marengo, IN

#8 Jun 14, 2012
maybe its not the fruit thats the problem i hear that they lie and cause alot of trouble in the area and then they get to go home i wonder how they like it if people came to where they live did the same to them in connersville
Soup_Sammich

Connersville, IN

#9 Jun 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="billy bob & buying carp are both from North Vernon IN???"]maybe its not the fruit thats the problem i hear that they lie and cause alot of trouble in the area and then they get to go home i wonder how they like it if people came to where they live did the same to them in connersville [/QUOTE]
It's official, you're a douche bag(referenced in the quote). Why don't you get on down the road, dumbass. Or, is it possible, that their quality and reputation are better than yours?
Carnie

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jun 15, 2012
when does Wally Wold open?
hillbilly

Marengo, IN

#11 Jun 17, 2012
its open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moped biker gang 27 min Vroom vroom 5
Fire at the hospital 1 hr Al Bion 2
Mayor called out again 1 hr Al Bion 3
what is so great about Connersville ? 2 hr Al Bion 23
ROOSTER'S in the back yard of 2424 Virginia Ave. (Dec '15) 4 hr Granny 20
Trump says we need to profile to keep America safe 4 hr Al Bion 10
Do you feel safer with Harold than with Urban ? 5 hr Al Bion 6

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance