what do you think ?
curious

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Do you think registered sex offenders should be able to have a facebook ? why or why not !!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO GET RUDE OR NASTY when you comment either thanks
nope

Little Neck, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
No they should not!
noway

Crete, IL

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Because it is a way for them to view profiles of kids or people who post there pictures of their kids. Sex offenders should not have any available access to multi media at all. The majority of the sex offenders and pedophiles will use the facebook/muliti media to predatorize kids. Reason for the term sexual predator.
curious

Connersville, IN

#4 Jan 29, 2013
WHY ????
nope wrote:
No they should not!

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 29, 2013
No!! It would be like offering alcohol to an alcoholic.
Really

Connersville, IN

#6 Jan 29, 2013
curious wrote:
Do you think registered sex offenders should be able to have a facebook ? why or why not !!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO GET RUDE OR NASTY when you comment either thanks
no they should not !

“wanna dance?”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Every case is different. It should depend on just exactly WHAT the offense is.

Child molesters-----definately NOT
Domestic abuse-------'discretionary'(th ere have been cases that are NOT what they seem)

I've heard that one 'partner' gets angry at their mate and uses 'sexual abuse' as a means of getting revenge. The 'partner' that's accused is labeled as a 'sexual offender' and branded for LIFE. Once a person is accused....right or wrong....they can NEVER recover their integrety in the public eye.
yea

Sadorus, IL

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Lady River wrote:
Domestic abuse-------'discretionary'(th ere have been cases that are NOT what they seem)
I've heard that one 'partner' gets angry at their mate and uses 'sexual abuse' as a means of getting revenge. The 'partner' that's accused is labeled as a 'sexual offender' and branded for LIFE. Once a person is accused....right or wrong....they can NEVER recover their integrety in the public eye.
. Good point!!
curious

Connersville, IN

#9 Jan 30, 2013
i agree with this :-)
Lady River wrote:
Debbie

Connersville, IN

#10 Feb 2, 2013
I agree no shouldn't have Facebook or be on any other program on the PC. Like dating websites I was talking to a girl just the other day and she wasn't aware that the guy they told her about was arrested for masturbating in a park I was shocked to hear this story lady's meeting someone online can't be save anymore..they're not checking these guys out like they're saying...and I have to add their are lady's out their that do the same stuff not only men.......God made men to be with women not to go out a be gay that's a series issues ....
anarchy

Salem, IN

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Debbie Humps Deer wrote:
I agree no shouldn't have Facebook or be on any other program on the PC. Like dating websites I was talking to a girl just the other day and she wasn't aware that the guy they told her about was arrested for masturbating in a park I was shocked to hear this story lady's meeting someone online can't be save anymore..they're not checking these guys out like they're saying...and I have to add their are lady's out their that do the same stuff not only men.......I made men to be with women not to go out a be gay with me that's a series issues ....
:)
Skeptic

Connersville, IN

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Debbie wrote:
I agree no shouldn't have Facebook or be on any other program on the PC. Like dating websites I was talking to a girl just the other day and she wasn't aware that the guy they told her about was arrested for masturbating in a park I was shocked to hear this story lady's meeting someone online can't be save anymore..they're not checking these guys out like they're saying...and I have to add their are lady's out their that do the same stuff not only men.......God made men to be with women not to go out a be gay that's a series issues ....
You had me, right up till you lumped sexual offenders with sex offenders. Seems so small minded and uninformed.
Skeptic

Connersville, IN

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Oops, I meant, sex offenders with gay people. Duh... more coffee please.
goober pyle

Connersville, IN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Skeptic wrote:
Oops, I meant, sex offenders with gay people. Duh... more coffee please.
she must be of very low education,just trying to read through all the mistakes gives you a headache!!! makes sense that she is a homophobic hillbilly.
anarchy

Salem, IN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Thank you finally someone with an actual brain around here!
Skeptic

Connersville, IN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
goober pyle wrote:
<quoted text>she must be of very low education,just trying to read through all the mistakes gives you a headache!!! makes sense that she is a homophobic hillbilly.
And you know what? It's a shame because there really are quite a few smart, well educated, well meaning people in this town.(I have had the pleasure of knowing several of them)Unfortunately, their voices are drowned out by the rantings and ravings of the idiots.(Of which this town seems to have in abundance)
john deer

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Anybody wanna bang my deer?
SMH

Connersville, IN

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Not all sex offenders have committed crimes against children...I wonder why people automatically think that? Did you know that if a 17 yr old girl is dating an 18 yr old BOY...and daddy gets mad..that BOY can go to prison for years and spend the rest of his life on the registry? For a consensual relationship. Did you know that if you accidentally touch someone on the behind, say in a crowded bar, you can end up on the registry? Did you know that if any woman cries rape...regardless of if it was consensual...the man will end up on the registry. If you are innocent and accused of a sex crime..no matter what, you will be found guilty. It's an easy win for prosecutors.

Banning certain people from facebook will NOT keep your children safe. Recidivism rates for those on the registry are around 3%. Most children that become victims are hurt by someone they know..a relative, or friend of the family or even a neighbor....not by people that are on the registry.
goober pyle

Connersville, IN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what? It's a shame because there really are quite a few smart, well educated, well meaning people in this town.(I have had the pleasure of knowing several of them)Unfortunately, their voices are drowned out by the rantings and ravings of the idiots.(Of which this town seems to have in abundance)
well said!!!! i feel the same way. the idiots have the time and NEED to destroy people on here, that a lot of times are really nice people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 23 min Analog man 4,946
Sean Steele Dead 28 min me only 13
Who are the hottest BBW's in the area? 1 hr Outside-the-box 8
How much does Buster's pay? 1 hr Liza 1
Gen Gokey 2 hr Her bestie 6
Little League Park 2 hr villian fan 11
Connersville Police 2 hr Cold Carol 79
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE