Toddler Death Under Investigation In ...

Toddler Death Under Investigation In Union County

There are 94 comments on the FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Toddler Death Under Investigation In Union County. In it, FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Indiana State Police are investigating the death of a three-year-old girl in Union County near the Ohio border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
good1

Churubusco, IN

#83 Apr 24, 2013
hi slick
tiff

Demotte, IN

#84 Mar 4, 2014
You all need to get a life leave this woman an her family alone. its over with.pretty bad you all so bored with your life ya gotta get into others to get attention that you so badly crave. your all pathetic really. karma just saying. leave them all alone get on with your own lives .there are so many other people you forgot
tiff

Demotte, IN

#85 Mar 17, 2014
an how could you fail a drug test when its a prescription. an only ones who knew that were in court that day an where she took it at. think the small towns need worry bout their own kids get a life stop tryin trash hers. GET YOUR FACTS TRUE TO THE WORD before harp.in on woman an her life.
Pissed off cousin

Chicago, IL

#86 May 17, 2014
I am beyond pissed off at seeing this forum still being brought up. let erial rest in peace sara only god truly knows what happened that morning god decided to take our little angel home. please people don't respond any more to any post Sara is the one getting on here talking shit about her self or having two lady's that live next to her post stuff because Sara is saying its for a lawsuit and this forum has tp keep going but honestly anyone in our family will tell ypu there is no lawsuit its just for attention and. Sara this is awful we all went threw enough why do you want to draw attention to yourself and our family by getting on this awful site and you yourself have posted alot of stuff on her saying you are other people talking about yourself you have told several of us family members and even asked some of us to get on here to keep it going. and sara neighbors if u see this please do not feed into sara bullshit i am here cousin and i know 100 percent there is no lawsuits so please you guys do not know the hole story but this drama that sara is causing herself needs to stop i know you lady's were thinking you was helping your friend out by posting on here but it was sara herself responding to your post i know this for a fact cause she was using my daughters laptop to do so
i will not get on herw no more i will not respond to sara or friends or so called other people i am over this topixs site over hearing about it let erials memory live on in a positive way not on this nasty rumour starting site Sara please stop and stop feeding people all the lies i can't even imagine why you would want to do this to yourself and your family when several of us have gotten on here and defended you and you was the person behind the post yes i am beyond pissed off once i found out it was you all along starting these post and i have not hardly spoken to you since. the only reason i posted on here was to let people reading this forum to know the truth about who is posting and for the several lady's that think they are doing the right and helping sara out if you think there is really a lawsuit why this needs tp keep going meet with the lawyer with sara to give your statement to help with the case but you are not going to be able to do that because it had been all lies. fine i have said my peace
boo

Dayton, OH

#87 Dec 7, 2014
Pissed off cousin wrote:
I am beyond pissed off at seeing this forum still being brought up. let erial rest in peace sara only god truly knows what happened that morning god decided to take our little angel home. please people don't respond any more to any post Sara is the one getting on here talking shit about her self or having two lady's that live next to her post stuff because Sara is saying its for a lawsuit and this forum has tp keep going but honestly anyone in our family will tell ypu there is no lawsuit its just for attention and. Sara this is awful we all went threw enough why do you want to draw attention to yourself and our family by getting on this awful site and you yourself have posted alot of stuff on her saying you are other people talking about yourself you have told several of us family members and even asked some of us to get on here to keep it going. and sara neighbors if u see this please do not feed into sara bullshit i am here cousin and i know 100 percent there is no lawsuits so please you guys do not know the hole story but this drama that sara is causing herself needs to stop i know you lady's were thinking you was helping your friend out by posting on here but it was sara herself responding to your post i know this for a fact cause she was using my daughters laptop to do so
i will not get on herw no more i will not respond to sara or friends or so called other people i am over this topixs site over hearing about it let erials memory live on in a positive way not on this nasty rumour starting site Sara please stop and stop feeding people all the lies i can't even imagine why you would want to do this to yourself and your family when several of us have gotten on here and defended you and you was the person behind the post yes i am beyond pissed off once i found out it was you all along starting these post and i have not hardly spoken to you since. the only reason i posted on here was to let people reading this forum to know the truth about who is posting and for the several lady's that think they are doing the right and helping sara out if you think there is really a lawsuit why this needs tp keep going meet with the lawyer with sara to give your statement to help with the case but you are not going to be able to do that because it had been all lies. fine i have said my peace
U r not s cousin of anyone your someone making up lies to get attention u made it all up Sarah does not go on here...,so leave her out of it piece craps child
boo

Dayton, OH

#88 Dec 7, 2014
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
U r not s cousin of anyone your someone making up lies to get attention u made it all up Sarah does not go on here...,so leave her out of it piece craps child
Get a life
booyah

Taylor, MI

#89 Dec 29, 2015
WHODEY wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA That sounds like the story she was telling up town one night. She was trying to tell everyone that 5 Bengals Players raped her. That she went to a game, and after she tried to meet them, and they ended up taking her and raping her!!! LMMFAO One girl in the bar got so da*n mad that she told her and I quote " Bengal Hatin', Crack Takin', Momma Fakin' as* out the place, because she wasn't going to listen to her lies!" hahaha It was so funny. So College Corner watch out because she lives there now. Liberty you should all be having a party, cause at least you don't have to deal with her anymore!!!! Congrats
She only told sherry in town, and officer Randal cook has report
booooooo

Taylor, MI

#90 Dec 29, 2015
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not a cousin Kelly get a life girl why u making this up to get attention u always tell people what your going to do like stealing and lies maybe u will grow up, Sarah never said once she would she heard from others to do it a and she won't she is not like that get a life your not my friend anymore
johnny

Taylor, MI

#91 Dec 29, 2015
Everyone needs to get a life, nothing but losers
johnny

Taylor, MI

#92 Dec 29, 2015
booooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not a cousin Kelly get a life girl why u making this up to get attention u always tell people what your going to do like stealing and lies maybe u will grow up, Sarah never said once she would she heard from others to do it a and she won't she is not like that get a life your not my friend anymore
ty all sticking up for her, Sarah she is really good woman and friend
johnny

Taylor, MI

#93 Feb 22, 2017
booyah wrote:
<quoted text>
She only told sherry in town, and officer Randal cook has report
She didn't say they reaped her, I know the story. She said they tried to get her to go party. Officer Randall cook knows the story.. He was there when it went on! Do get your facts straight or shuut your mouth.
johnny

Louisville, KY

#94 Aug 18, 2017
sad4erial wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!! YES PLEASE TELL US MOTHER! TELL US WHY YOUR LITTLE GIRL ISN'T HERE ANYMORE? TELL US WHY SHE WAS SO SPOILED... WHAT ABOUT YOUR SON? OR YOUR OTHER CHILDREN THAT YOU DON'T HAVE CUSTODY OF FOR THAT MATTER?!?! IT MAKES ME SICK TO THINK THAT THE COUNTY PUT THEM CHILDREN BACK IN THE HOME WHEN SHE WAS ON HOUSE ARREST FOR THE ABOVE CRIME! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN JAIL! THAT'S BULLSH!T! MUSTARD AND KETCHUP SANDWICHES? REALLY THE COPS MADE THAT UP? I KNOW THE COP THAT FOUND THOSE POOR BABIES IN THE CONDITION THAT THEY WERE IN. HE'S NOT A LIAR. NOR WOULD HE FALSIFY POLICE DOCUMENTS JUST TO TRY AND TAKE AWAY YOUR CHILDREN. IF THE SYSTEM WOULDN'T HAVE FAILED THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE TODAY! MAY SHE REST IN PEACE! AND I HOPE I CAN GO AND VISIT HER GRAVE ONE DAY AND TELL HER THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR HER DEATH IS BEHIND BARS! I REALLY HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.
YA AND DON'T THINK WE ALL DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW YOU WOULD CONSTANTLY LIE TO YOUR REGULATION OFFICER. TELLING HIM ABOUT APPOINTMENTS THAT WERE NOT EVEN MADE. JUST SO YOU COULD GET OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR YOUR NEXT DRUG BINGE. OR YOUR ANKLE BRACELET NOT WORKING AND YOU GETTING TO GET OUT FOR A "WHILE" YOU REALLY MAKE EVERYONE SICK. UNTIL ERIAL GET'S JUSTICE NO ONE WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. WE WONT FORGET HER!!!!!!!!!!
You a lying dog
Raaah

Louisville, KY

#95 Aug 18, 2017
In your face all of u degrading her.
Raaah

Louisville, KY

#96 Aug 18, 2017
Pissed off cousin wrote:
U r such a liar!!!u r the one doing all that.u r not related by blood to her.she doesn't have anything to do with family around there,cause they all lie..they all are known for drama,counties know that.ive watched u all around town trouble makers. Learn spell her name since your do called related, bahahahah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne crabtree 48 min Jimmy 4
Towns terrace 56 min Jess 1
Drunks and junkies 3 hr Smartazz 6
The real problem with the Affordable Care Act (Mar '14) 3 hr Junior Samples 4
Is Kim Dillender still around? 4 hr Burt Rey 3
six letter word game (Jan '15) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,024
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 8,352

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance