Toddler Death Under Investigation In ...

Toddler Death Under Investigation In Union County

There are 90 comments on the FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Toddler Death Under Investigation In Union County. In it, FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Indiana State Police are investigating the death of a three-year-old girl in Union County near the Ohio border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis.

Mr Peabody

Edison, NJ

#63 Dec 13, 2009
Uh-huh.
a mother2

Dayton, OH

#64 Feb 20, 2010
i knew she was innocent.she spoiled that baby to bits!the baby always slept with the fan on,sarah was not on anything,she doesnt sleep around either she is in mourning....4petes sake the tocology report was massive ashma attack while she was sleeping,erial.now please leave them alone the siblings and family are all tired of all this,let them be in pease in jesus name..
a mother2

Dayton, OH

#65 Feb 20, 2010
peace
Someone who knows

United States

#66 Jun 16, 2011
Sarah is a peace of shit psycho bitch! Drama queen and hypochondriac! End of story....RIP ERIAL!
Someone who knows

United States

#67 Jul 21, 2011
a mother2 wrote:
i knew she was innocent.she spoiled that baby to bits!the baby always slept with the fan on,sarah was not on anything,she doesnt sleep around either she is in mourning....4petes sake the tocology report was massive ashma attack while she was sleeping,erial.now please leave them alone the siblings and family are all tired of all this,let them be in pease in jesus name..
ARE U SURE U KNOW SARAH!!!! GET LIVES SHE IS TRASH N ALWAYS WILL BE....SOME PEOPLE ARE AND NOTHING CHANGES THAT JUST EXCEPT THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NO GOOD!!!
Seriously

Marion, OH

#68 Nov 17, 2011
mother wrote:
erial died of being severe ashmatic. i just had head surgery when kids got out n they did not have that to eat n were not dirty.i was on a priscription my babysitter neice left after i laid down. i only pleaded guilty cause i could get home to see my babies. not for a million dollars would i harm my children. they are a gift n a blessing to me.. erial was in the hospital daily for ASHMA ATTACKS!on a nebulizer n 2 inhalers daily.. for all of u who want to stir up crap n know nothing should stay out of our buisness. its all hearsay.i break down all day begging for my baby to be home i miss her so much n she was spoiled n could put a smile on your face everyday..she was my angel!god bless and please watch what u say when all u can do is make up gossip dont u know the lord not to judge,i'm innocent!!!
Really!! U are responsible regardless if your hands didnt kill her....
Messed up

Chicago, IL

#69 Jun 2, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You just had head surgery??? I thought in a different post from your cousin that you were up all night in the hospital with Erial?? You seem to have an excuse for everything, what is it this week, Lupus, Migraine, back trouble, Cancer, Heart disease, OCD, paranoia??? I'm sure you can think of something to convince the doctors to give you more pain meds and nerve pills. You stay messed up all the time, it was not just that one time you had "head surgery" that you were neglecting your children. Did they figure out how to unlock their bedroom door? Probably, that is why they were not locked in their room when they got out wondering around the parking lot half naked. You know it is not gossip, you know the truth,along with a lot of other people. What about the guy that is wanted by the police, did they not search your apartment like 2 weeks before Erial died for this man? Seems there was reports of him staying at your apartment. We all would love some truthful answers mommy dearest. If you could find it at all possible to tell the truth for once, if not keep the BS to yourself.
Ya the loser bitch needs to come clean! Walkin the streets like shes innocent! Living off the system and having her freedom! Still makes me sick to think of this story! Erial..you will never be forgotten and someday justice will be served for you!!
dude

Valparaiso, IN

#70 Jun 2, 2012
no she cant take care of any of her kids
BROOKE

Valparaiso, IN

#71 Oct 10, 2012
I am Sarah's cousin and I was with her almost everyday with Erial and everything. Sarah was a very good mom and NONE of you know her. She took care of her children and was very good for being a single parent. Sometimes things happen that we have no control of. None of you have the right to say things like you do about her when you know nothing about her. She is going through enough as it is without you people putting your 2 sense in it. Get a life and stay out of hers. Everone loved Erial. I was with that little girl every weekend almost, Sarah NEVER laid a hand on her or barely even had to raise her voice. Erial was her baby, everything to her. How would you feel if a tragedy like this happened to you and there were people out there like you saying these things? Put yourself in her shoes. No one is perfect but Sarah is a damn good mom and always was and still is.
BROOKE

Valparaiso, IN

#72 Oct 10, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
Sarah is a peace of shit psycho bitch! Drama queen and hypochondriac! End of story....RIP ERIAL!
Get over yourself, you know nothing honey. Sarah might have things that arn't quite right but when it came to her children she was an AMAZING Mom! I Love you Sarah & Erial! You're Mommy loves and misses you! You will never be forgotten babygirl.Only GOD can judge you Sarah, NO ONE else. None of these people know anything except for what they've heard about you and think they know about you.
BROOKE

Valparaiso, IN

#73 Oct 10, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE U SURE U KNOW SARAH!!!! GET LIVES SHE IS TRASH N ALWAYS WILL BE....SOME PEOPLE ARE AND NOTHING CHANGES THAT JUST EXCEPT THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NO GOOD!!!
Well God will judge her and will also judge you! Can't wait til that day comes! WOW! You people know NOTHING! GET A LIFE!
BROOKE

Valparaiso, IN

#74 Oct 10, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!! U are responsible regardless if your hands didnt kill her....
It's not her fault, they were sleeping! It would be pretty hard for a 3 yr old girl to wake up her mother while having an asthma attack, things happen! You people don't need to make things worse than they already are! SHE WAS A GREAT MOM! I LOVE YOU SARAH! ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU! These people are NOTHING!
troublemakers

Cleveland, OH

#75 Oct 23, 2012
I know this woman very well. She has become a very good friend of mine.I live by her. for one, shes not living in stoneybrook. so learn your facts.. also, shes not had sex with all the men at stoneybrook. she doesnt even go over there, unless she visits her cousins.
The autopsis are back and eriel died of natural causes.Asthma related. so you all can shut up now. There were no broken ribs and no bleeding from her body at all. Whatever cop told you that,(if there really was a cop that told u that) is a liar.
I did go check her records. nothin major there.
I see her every day with her child, and when the others visit. shes a great mom and a very caring person. shes not datin anyone and has not for some time. so now you all can shut up, and get alife. you all need to be ashamed of yourselves. Its a disgrace to see the kind of low rent crap you people are putting on here. Grow up.. Get the real facts before you criticize..
One can only wonder what goes on in some of your houses we dont know about.. we could all speculate as well. hmmmm
Let her Mourn in peace. and move on with her life..
Belvidere, IL

#76 Nov 3, 2012
We all understand that you are family and you must feel obligated to say that. But, Sarah lives off the system and everyone who works supports her so she can sit on her lazy hypochondriac a**! She is capable of working just like everyone else. Shes not the only one that needs to get a job trust me shes just one that irritates me cause she wants everyone to feel sorry for her.
troublemakers

Cleveland, OH

#77 Nov 6, 2012
Karma wrote:
We all understand that you are family and you must feel obligated to say that. But, Sarah lives off the system and everyone who works supports her so she can sit on her lazy hypochondriac a**! She is capable of working just like everyone else. Shes not the only one that needs to get a job trust me shes just one that irritates me cause she wants everyone to feel sorry for her.
I am not a family member and noone said or ask me to say anything. I got to know this person and shes not what all of you are saying.. It a real shame that you all have to stoop to such levels as this to degrade someone. And i dont feel sorry for her. You must be a family member or someone who thinks they know her. Get a life and mind your own business. Its time to put all this to rest dont ya think..
United States

#78 Nov 8, 2012
Ya probably. But you dont know me and dont know what I know either. So we will let it rest but things arent always black n white. And I know that you dont know everything so I will just agree to disagree.
Kirkland, IL

#79 Nov 9, 2012
BROOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not her fault, they were sleeping! It would be pretty hard for a 3 yr old girl to wake up her mother while having an asthma attack, things happen! You people don't need to make things worse than they already are! SHE WAS A GREAT MOM! I LOVE YOU SARAH! ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU! These people are NOTHING!
What do you know??? You were a young sinner too. How old were u when u had ur kid???. Ur opinion doesnt count. Babies having babies!
Funny stuff

Kirkland, IL

#80 Nov 9, 2012
This is good reading material! But I must say to troublemakers.....u say shes not dating anyone well thats cool I guess you dont have to be dating to sleep around. Not one of the requirements really.
national enquirer

Jeffersonville, IN

#81 Apr 7, 2013
Hahaha this shit is all hilarious! People crack me up. I love reading bout all the drama! But its also sad people should realize lifes too short to worry bout all this crap!!
troublemaker

Cleveland, OH

#82 Apr 23, 2013
Funny stuff wrote:
This is good reading material! But I must say to troublemakers.....u say shes not dating anyone well thats cool I guess you dont have to be dating to sleep around. Not one of the requirements really.
Hey dumbass, she lives right across the street. i see her everyday. no men going there and shes not walkin around and meeting men. i guess ur a family member that doesnt like her or is jealous of her if not your just a really sorry sad and horrible person who is hateful and spiteful ( probably a piece of trash). and no its not good reading material, its sad and pathetic that people have to stoop to such levels to hurt someone. I hope and pray God punishes all of you. Your all sad and pathetic..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary & Trump 2016 6 min u foolish people 47
Barton Barker Pesident of Fayette County Commis... (Jan '13) 11 min larry 46
Warning fema. has just purchised the old walmar... 19 min Mohammed pedophile 33
Women 34 min Mee 5
New Creations Christian Boarding school Richmo... 2 hr The Wonderer 5
Occupy Uranus 8 hr Pizza Boy 1
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 14 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,292

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance