liberty needs a bar
whooo

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Oct 13, 2012
a real honest bar needs to open up here
pissed off

Grabill, IN

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Liberty has two places to drink,the mexican resraurant,which is super nice,or the rat infested liberty bell restaurant,or hell go to connersville,richmond,you may feel more at home there.
gone

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Maybe Dr. John will open one! lol
whooo

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Those arent bars
2 cents

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2012
What's a real honest bar. I thought there was an American Legion and a VFW in town as well.
Seriously

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2012
American Legion drinks are cheaper than the mexican place. And its not just old people that go there alot of young people go there because you get a cheap drunk. I was told anyone can go when they have the nights they serve food which are also really good and cheap too.
billy mays

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I bet the cops miss having ots with all the money they made from following everyone out and then pulling them over.
Just saying

Peoria, IL

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Seriously wrote:
American Legion drinks are cheaper than the mexican place. And its not just old people that go there alot of young people go there because you get a cheap drunk. I was told anyone can go when they have the nights they serve food which are also really good and cheap too.
The American Legion and the VFW are veterans clubs. These old people that you speak of pay yearly dues to be members there, they also had to be in the service. You show a great lack of respect for our veterans, you do not deserve to be in their club or sit beside them and have a cheap drink. Why dont you go buy a cheap bottle, go down by the river and drink it. Maybe you will get drunk and fall in...disrespectful peice of shit.
whaaaaa

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> The American Legion and the VFW are veterans clubs. These old people that you speak of pay yearly dues to be members there, they also had to be in the service. You show a great lack of respect for our veterans, you do not deserve to be in their club or sit beside them and have a cheap drink. Why dont you go buy a cheap bottle, go down by the river and drink it. Maybe you will get drunk and fall in...disrespectful peice of shit.
Welcome out of the stone age. I am sure these old people would enjoy some young people around. If they don't then maybe they should buy a cheap bottle and sit at home watching Red Dawn. How in the hell was that person disrespectful? Get off topix and go chase little kids off your lawn you peice of shit.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>The American Legion and the VFW are veterans clubs. These old people that you speak of pay yearly dues to be members there, they also had to be in the service. You show a great lack of respect for our veterans, you do not deserve to be in their club or sit beside them and have a cheap drink. Why dont you go buy a cheap bottle, go down by the river and drink it. Maybe you will get drunk and fall in...disrespectful peice of shit.
Please explain how this post you responded to was disrespectful?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of Ruth helping addicts 1 hr Al Bion 11
Mr.Mayor,what happened to let the people decide? (May '09) 2 hr Al Bion 93
Goodbye FRHS 4 hr Al Bion 17
no more signs on western avenue 4 hr Al Bion 4
drug use at the work place 10 hr Working 11
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 12 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,157
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 12 hr Vector aka Victor... 12,028

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance