OTs Dating Thread MIA

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16565 Feb 16, 2013
Opalescent wrote:
DC try using yarn for your afghan instead of thread. Just a friendly suggestion.
I see Indy is up. How bout a long island tea so you can get your mind right.
Just sayin how's that knot on your head?
I don't drink so no long island ice tea. My mind is always right but some on here leave a scent.
I bet you like long island ice teas.

“CRUSADER FOR GOOD”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16566 Feb 16, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome DC. Glad to see you are posting on the OT thread. I wondered when I would see you on here.
Yes people I know Daisy Crusader but I assure you it is not me. Just like I know Lady River, Milee, Sgt. Snorkel, Black Cat, Red Hen. She just retired just like she said. Give her a break. She is a good person and naive to some of your petty remarks. She was in law enforcement like I was but not the same type. I will let her tell you about her life if she wants to.
Again welcome Daisy.
Hey Indy and everyone. Indy I thought I saw you on the fill today. You were headed towards Liberty near the Whitewater Valley Medical. I tried to call you but no answer. I will call you later. I have to go shopping. Think I will get some smoked pork chops for supper.

Opalescent I have always called my yarn thread. In the old days everyone around my place called it thread. I think I will continue to call it thread because that is what I am used to.

I would like for people to be nice to me on here and if you can't please don't post to me. I like everyone but refuse to be abused.
Later Indy Glad you told me about this place

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#16567 Feb 16, 2013
I see Indy's recruiting new supporters for the Indy Show...lmao! Indy make sure you tell them what to say and who to say it to. lol!
Sarah

Seymour, IN

#16568 Feb 16, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink so no long island ice tea. My mind is always right but some on here leave a scent.
I bet you like long island ice teas.
My goodness, Milee just reviewed the rules here! Do not respond to bashing. And look, you've just done it AGAIN. lol!!!!!!! Like I said, you are so easy!

Good luck to your new friend. If they think you have a trustworthy character and don't understand you are an arrogant and ridiculous know it all, they are in for a surprise!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16569 Feb 16, 2013
DAISY CRUSADER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Indy and everyone. Indy I thought I saw you on the fill today. You were headed towards Liberty near the Whitewater Valley Medical. I tried to call you but no answer. I will call you later. I have to go shopping. Think I will get some smoked pork chops for supper.
Opalescent I have always called my yarn thread. In the old days everyone around my place called it thread. I think I will continue to call it thread because that is what I am used to.
I would like for people to be nice to me on here and if you can't please don't post to me. I like everyone but refuse to be abused.
It was probably me. I went to the nursing home. Hey if you want to join us for dinner you can. Put those chops away for tomorrow and I will call you and tell you where we are eating at tonight and what time. Their will be 3 more people with us. You will know who they are.
Take care.
Don't be thumping on any ones head on here LMAO

Anyway where is Black Cat. I bet Black cat is working nights now. Black Cat come out whereever you are.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16570 Feb 17, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
Just got back from seeing White Rain and she is looking good. She was very tired. Milee please pray for her.
Had breakfast (late breakfast ) with friends and they said tell Milee hello.
DC you are my friend but please be careful. There are a lot of nice people on this thread and some not so nice. You will learn. Call me when you get a chance. I will fill you in.
Aw that's so sweet. You tell them hi right back. Yes I will keep WR in my prayers.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#16571 Feb 17, 2013
Opalescent wrote:
I don't mind at all Milee. I'm a sagittarius better known as saggy tits. I'm the first one to jump off a cliff and hope and pray I don't go splat at the bottom. I can see you being a leo.
Hee! When the girls get caught in your belt loop, you just know it's time for a lift. But YIKES who can afford that?? lol

“Lady Luck”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16572 Feb 17, 2013
that's when a roll of duct tape comes in handy. lol!

The coffee is on but the liquor cabinet stays locked on Sunday. Y'all have a good day now!
Milee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee! When the girls get caught in your belt loop, you just know it's time for a lift. But YIKES who can afford that?? lol

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#16573 Feb 17, 2013
Good Sunday morning to all my friendly friends. The sun is shinning here and it just reminds me how good God is to us all even when we can't see it.
DC I think I'll call your yarn/thread string! That works too. Har!
The coffee is on for all of you. Indy I have tea special for you. I have been bad last night and this morning. I've been eating "Oreo's" with a glass of cold milk. Oh does it get any better than that???? Yes I'll be packing on the pounds if I keep that up. But you know sometimes you just got to live a little.(wink)
Have a great day everyone. Zoot, Zoot Zoot!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16574 Feb 17, 2013
Milee wrote:
Good Sunday morning to all my friendly friends. The sun is shinning here and it just reminds me how good God is to us all even when we can't see it.
DC I think I'll call your yarn/thread string! That works too. Har!
The coffee is on for all of you. Indy I have tea special for you. I have been bad last night and this morning. I've been eating "Oreo's" with a glass of cold milk. Oh does it get any better than that???? Yes I'll be packing on the pounds if I keep that up. But you know sometimes you just got to live a little.(wink)
Have a great day everyone. Zoot, Zoot Zoot!
Good morning Milee. Sun shining here too but woke up to a snow cover this morning. thanks for the tea. Dang, don't you just love Oreos. After March 6th I can't even try to eat Oreos ugh.
We had a great time last night and the laughing was the greatest. Nothing better than good friends who never run out of things to say. lol.
Everyone is coming to dinner here tonight and I am just tickled for that. Wish you were in the Ville tonight.
Take care

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16575 Feb 17, 2013
Milee wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw that's so sweet. You tell them hi right back. Yes I will keep WR in my prayers.
Thanks Milee. Of course she wanted that Kunkle burger and cherry marshmallow coke lol. We don't know how lucky we are.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16576 Feb 17, 2013
DAISY CRUSADER wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like for people to be nice to me on here and if you can't please don't post to me. I like everyone but refuse to be abus
Thanks for showing up last night. I told you it would be all laughs and fun. I know you were stuffed. lol. Hopefully will see you tonight at my house.
I know you are busy this morning with your family so hop on here later if you get a chance. If not see you around 5 pm.
I want to see the afghan when you are finished.
Take care

God's Country

#16577 Feb 17, 2013
Your Aunt even told you to stop eating so much food.
indycorvette wrote:
I am eating everything I ever liked because after the 1st of March I won't be able to do that. Just want fond memories of my favorite chocolates, and meals before the surgery lol.
I made home made vegetable soup today and it is delicious. I made enough to eat on for 3 days lol Yipee I don't have to cook for 3 days. Also made a rum and walnut cake.
Yesterday I went to Greenfield and they have a White Castle there so I stocked up on a few of those and froze them. I know ---yuck---but I love the taste of them. Took the kids and Mr. Indy to Ponderosa Steakhouse there. Wish there was still a Ponderosa here.
When I was just out of high school 6 of us girls moved to Indianapolis and I worked at the State Office Building and everyday would eat White Castles because none of us ever had any money or we would eat at the Pole a favorite hangout for teens back then. We lived in the college section of Indianapolis then and had parties too too too much. When my boyfriend( later my hus
The closer I get to the surgery the hungrier I get for stuff lol.
Some one gave me the recipe for those dinner rolls at Red Lobster with the cheese in them . I am going to fix some of those this weekend yum yum.
Dang am I stuck on food today or what????? LMAO

God's Country

#16578 Feb 17, 2013
why don't you take her something healthy to eat.
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Milee. Of course she wanted that Kunkle burger and cherry marshmallow coke lol. We don't know how lucky we are.

“wanna dance?”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16579 Feb 17, 2013
Sundance Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she WANTED a Kunkle Burger . She gets PLENTY of healthy, nourishing food at her care facility .......but thanks for your concern .

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16580 Feb 17, 2013
Sundance Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sundance I feel very blessed compared to you. You have nothing better to do than sit and badger me most of your day. Why don't you find something positive to say. White Rain wanted a Kunkle burger and cherry marshmallow coke. I didn't take it to her someone else did. She is on a feeding tube and you should be lucky that you are not on one. You should be lucky you still have a liver. Her life hangs on a thread. You should be ashamed of yourself for even mentioning her name in a negative way.
I have warned my friends on here about not posting to white trash and current addicts. They seem to know who I mean just from the postings. I told them to watch especially later at night when most people get really tanked up. They know especially Daisy Crusader who was in law enforcement but worked with people like some of those on this forum.
Now why don't you straighten up and fly right for once in your life and leave me alone. Post in your own town but I bet there is a reason you don't do that. I also knew it wouldn't take you long to come back on here and start your crap. You never left.
I feel so sad for you. Get your life together would you. I am not your enemy . YOU are your own enemy

God's Country

#16581 Feb 17, 2013
Indy wants to eat like a pig too but it doesn't mean she should. Have a nice day!
Lady River wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she WANTED a Kunkle Burger . She gets PLENTY of healthy, nourishing food at her care facility .......but thanks for your concern .

God's Country

#16582 Feb 17, 2013
Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
Peter De Vries

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/pe...

Our fear of hypocrisy is forcing us to live in a world where gluttons are fine, so long as they champion gluttony.
Jonah Goldberg

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jo...

God's Country

#16583 Feb 17, 2013
I didn't mention her name Indy. I only suggested something positive. I'll post what I want and where I want. sound familiar? Now go to your room and leave the cupcakes in the kitchen.
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Sundance I feel very blessed compared to you. You have nothing better to do than sit and badger me most of your day. Why don't you find something positive to say. White Rain wanted a Kunkle burger and cherry marshmallow coke. I didn't take it to her someone else did. She is on a feeding tube and you should be lucky that you are not on one. You should be lucky you still have a liver. Her life hangs on a thread. You should be ashamed of yourself for even mentioning her name in a negative way.
I have warned my friends on here about not posting to white trash and current addicts. They seem to know who I mean just from the postings. I told them to watch especially later at night when most people get really tanked up. They know especially Daisy Crusader who was in law enforcement but worked with people like some of those on this forum.
Now why don't you straighten up and fly right for once in your life and leave me alone. Post in your own town but I bet there is a reason you don't do that. I also knew it wouldn't take you long to come back on here and start your crap. You never left.
I feel so sad for you. Get your life together would you. I am not your enemy . YOU are your own enemy

God's Country

#16584 Feb 17, 2013
...and further more stop insinuating on other threads I'm harrasing you. I let all this go and then you started with your snide remarks. think about that while you're sitting in your room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Traitor 37 min TwoCents 4
What's up at Stant? 6 hr getiton 16
Ed Seeley 6 hr Eddies Friend 2
Thursday's accident 6 hr Cool 3
Lights 11 hr Haha47331 4
Is Dustin Venable 18 hr Wu Tang 5
the music thread (Feb '12) 19 hr Musikologist 127

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance