Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lady River wrote:
<quoted text> you need medciated
Hello young lady I have been reading your posts. You are a funny woman.
It is nice to meet you. I can say young lady because I am past retirement age and loving it. I see what my son says is bashing at you. That is so sad. You seem like a really nice person from what I have been reading on here.

I hope to see your posts again. I better go to bed. I didn't realized how late it was.

“CRUSADER FOR GOOD”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule breaker, rule breaker!!
My son tells me to say Be nice please.
Its now confirmed

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Indycorvette is certifiably insane! Seriously Indy, another Daisy? How many emails accounts must one have to keep creating new registered OT Thread defenders. I was wondering if you had completely lost touch when you came up with "Hercules the Great" but this latest creation erased any notion that you are even slightly sane.
just sayin

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Its now confirmed wrote:
Indycorvette is certifiably insane! Seriously Indy, another Daisy? How many emails accounts must one have to keep creating new registered OT Thread defenders. I was wondering if you had completely lost touch when you came up with "Hercules the Great" but this latest creation erased any notion that you are even slightly sane.
The last thing I thought I would do would be to take up for Indy, but if she has multiple accounts, she is certainly not the only one! I don't understand Indy, since she has such a full social life why she feels the need to come on here and give detail by detail her daily life. I do not agree with her on most accounts, either. shrugs. But, really she wouldn't be the only person on this thread that uses other names. Fact.

“Lady Luck”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

My Daughter just told me to go jump in a lake. I don't think I will though.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Do you mean 100 proof medication? My daughter said this was funny.
Lady River wrote:
<quoted text> you need medciated

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The coffee is on and the liquor cabinet is unlocked. Help yourselves!

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
What is having breakfast with a friend and dinner with more friends have to do with a pretend world. They were really right there in front of me. I assure you it is not a safe world especially with stalkers around. You know what I mean don't you? I feel sorry for your sad life and your 1 friend. You know who it is.
Now tune in I might have something exciting to tell tomorrow.
Milee had a great dinner tonight and great talk. We saw Red Hen. She is such a nice stable and funny person.
Going to see White Rain tomorrow.
Glad you had a good time Indy. Give our friends a big ol' hug from me. OK?

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

DAISY CRUSADER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello young lady I have been reading your posts. You are a funny woman.
It is nice to meet you. I can say young lady because I am past retirement age and loving it. I see what my son says is bashing at you. That is so sad. You seem like a really nice person from what I have been reading on here.
I hope to see your posts again. I better go to bed. I didn't realized how late it was.
Welcome " Daisy Crusader". I'm happy to see you here. Let me give you a little history about our thread. It was started by a lovely man named "Old Timer". He would get on here and post about dates he had on the weekends. It was such a nice thread that I asked if I could join in even though I'm happily married. Well he welcome me and anyone with an open heart. Just because your married doesn't mean you can't date your husband. lol lol means laugh out loud. Several months after starting this thread OT gave us the news that he was sick and sadly he passed. He had a friend who went by the name "Girlfriend" who would post for him and tell us how he was doing. Sadly she to got sick and passed. Over the years since this thread began OT had one rule. That rule was to not talk back to bashers. He was a wise old man who knew that talking back to the bashers would completely destroy our thread. So if anyone gives you bad judge marks and responds badly to your post, it is best to ignore it. Their on a lot of good people on this thread. This thread really a friendship thread and not a dating thread.
You're learn a lot more as you go. The one thing you don't want to do is give your real name. We will all know you as "Daisy Crusader" or DC for short. lol
Best of luck. I hope to see a lot more of you.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Opalescent wrote:
The coffee is on and the liquor cabinet is unlocked. Help yourselves!
That's funny. I'm not much of a drinker unless it's got an umbrella in it and tastes like a milkshake. lol
So I think I'll just go for the coffee.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Coffee it is Milee. If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

My daughter is saying I'm full of $hit. What does she know??

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Opalescent wrote:
Coffee it is Milee. If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself.
Welcome to the thread "Opalescent". Thanks for the coffee. After re-reading some of my posts, I think I need that coffee. lol My brain is in slow mode this morning. lol

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

My daddy named me Opalescent. He said it was short for Opal's scent. Not sure I like that but it is what it is. Opal is much easier to say and it just rolls off pretty easy.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I just stopped in to read my Daily Horoscope. It says I'm going to have a good day. Thank goodness! Yesterday it told me to forget it and go back to bed. It is what it is.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Opalescent wrote:
I just stopped in to read my Daily Horoscope. It says I'm going to have a good day. Thank goodness! Yesterday it told me to forget it and go back to bed. It is what it is.
Hee! Your funny. I like you already. Do you mind if I call you Opal for short. It's a lot easier than spelling out your full screen name.
Ok I have to ask what your sign is. I'm a Leo by the old horoscope and a Cancer by the new one. I was born on July 23rd. I still say I'm a Leo. I don't really believe in horoscopes but they are kinda fun to read. lol

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't mind at all Milee. I'm a sagittarius better known as saggy tits. I'm the first one to jump off a cliff and hope and pray I don't go splat at the bottom. I can see you being a leo.

“CRUSADER FOR GOOD”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Milee wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome " Daisy Crusader". I'm happy to see you here. Let me give you a little history about our thread. It was started by a lovely man named "Old Timer". He would get on here and post about dates he had on the weekends. It was such a nice thread that I asked if I could join in even though I'm happily married. Well he welcome me and anyone with an open heart. Just because your married doesn't mean you can't date your husband. lol lol means laugh out loud. Several months after starting this thread OT gave us the news that he was sick and sadly he passed. He had a friend who went by the name "Girlfriend" who would post for him and tell us how he was doing. Sadly she to got sick and passed. Over the years since this thread began OT had one rule. That rule was to not talk back to bashers. He was a wise old man who knew that talking back to the bashers would completely destroy our thread. So if anyone gives you bad judge marks and responds badly to your post, it is best to ignore it. Their on a lot of good people on this thread. This thread really a friendship thread and not a dating thread.
You're learn a lot more as you go. The one thing you don't want to do is give your real name. We will all know you as "Daisy Crusader" or DC for short. lol
Best of luck. I hope to see a lot more of you.
Thank you for the welcome Milee.
I have been reading this thread for a long time. I know the trials and tribulations and we must skip over the bad things.
Just call me DC if you want that is a good nickname DC. Sounds as if there are already some bad posters right after I joined. The is sad to see.
Today I am working on an afghan but am getting tired of doing it plus my fingers are starting to hurt. My cat Felix keeps trying to steal my thread.
I need to start a little lunch so will hopefully get back on here later.
just sayin

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

see what I mean Sundance and Opalescent same person. Be very careful you new people. just sayin

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh come on now. Where's your sense of humor? If you can't laugh what good is life?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,161 - 16,180 of17,521
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kay williams Isaacs 3 min nightmare 1
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 55 min Vector aka Victor Perkins 6,505
Alphabet Game (Nov '13) 59 min Vector aka Victor Perkins 1,319
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 3,416
Football coach 11 hr Koko 21
Karen Antrim (Dec '13) 11 hr Koko 20
Maureen?? (Dec '13) 11 hr Koko 5
•••
•••