OTs Dating Thread MIA

“Lady Luck”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16547 Feb 16, 2013
The coffee is on and the liquor cabinet is unlocked. Help yourselves!

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16548 Feb 16, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
What is having breakfast with a friend and dinner with more friends have to do with a pretend world. They were really right there in front of me. I assure you it is not a safe world especially with stalkers around. You know what I mean don't you? I feel sorry for your sad life and your 1 friend. You know who it is.
Now tune in I might have something exciting to tell tomorrow.
Milee had a great dinner tonight and great talk. We saw Red Hen. She is such a nice stable and funny person.
Going to see White Rain tomorrow.
Glad you had a good time Indy. Give our friends a big ol' hug from me. OK?

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#16549 Feb 16, 2013
DAISY CRUSADER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello young lady I have been reading your posts. You are a funny woman.
It is nice to meet you. I can say young lady because I am past retirement age and loving it. I see what my son says is bashing at you. That is so sad. You seem like a really nice person from what I have been reading on here.
I hope to see your posts again. I better go to bed. I didn't realized how late it was.
Welcome " Daisy Crusader". I'm happy to see you here. Let me give you a little history about our thread. It was started by a lovely man named "Old Timer". He would get on here and post about dates he had on the weekends. It was such a nice thread that I asked if I could join in even though I'm happily married. Well he welcome me and anyone with an open heart. Just because your married doesn't mean you can't date your husband. lol lol means laugh out loud. Several months after starting this thread OT gave us the news that he was sick and sadly he passed. He had a friend who went by the name "Girlfriend" who would post for him and tell us how he was doing. Sadly she to got sick and passed. Over the years since this thread began OT had one rule. That rule was to not talk back to bashers. He was a wise old man who knew that talking back to the bashers would completely destroy our thread. So if anyone gives you bad judge marks and responds badly to your post, it is best to ignore it. Their on a lot of good people on this thread. This thread really a friendship thread and not a dating thread.
You're learn a lot more as you go. The one thing you don't want to do is give your real name. We will all know you as "Daisy Crusader" or DC for short. lol
Best of luck. I hope to see a lot more of you.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#16550 Feb 16, 2013
Opalescent wrote:
The coffee is on and the liquor cabinet is unlocked. Help yourselves!
That's funny. I'm not much of a drinker unless it's got an umbrella in it and tastes like a milkshake. lol
So I think I'll just go for the coffee.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

#16551 Feb 16, 2013
Coffee it is Milee. If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

#16552 Feb 16, 2013
My daughter is saying I'm full of $hit. What does she know??

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#16553 Feb 16, 2013
Opalescent wrote:
Coffee it is Milee. If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself.
Welcome to the thread "Opalescent". Thanks for the coffee. After re-reading some of my posts, I think I need that coffee. lol My brain is in slow mode this morning. lol

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

#16554 Feb 16, 2013
My daddy named me Opalescent. He said it was short for Opal's scent. Not sure I like that but it is what it is. Opal is much easier to say and it just rolls off pretty easy.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

#16555 Feb 16, 2013
I just stopped in to read my Daily Horoscope. It says I'm going to have a good day. Thank goodness! Yesterday it told me to forget it and go back to bed. It is what it is.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Location hidden

#16556 Feb 16, 2013
Opalescent wrote:
I just stopped in to read my Daily Horoscope. It says I'm going to have a good day. Thank goodness! Yesterday it told me to forget it and go back to bed. It is what it is.
Hee! Your funny. I like you already. Do you mind if I call you Opal for short. It's a lot easier than spelling out your full screen name.
Ok I have to ask what your sign is. I'm a Leo by the old horoscope and a Cancer by the new one. I was born on July 23rd. I still say I'm a Leo. I don't really believe in horoscopes but they are kinda fun to read. lol

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

#16557 Feb 16, 2013
I don't mind at all Milee. I'm a sagittarius better known as saggy tits. I'm the first one to jump off a cliff and hope and pray I don't go splat at the bottom. I can see you being a leo.

“CRUSADER FOR GOOD”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16558 Feb 16, 2013
Milee wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome " Daisy Crusader". I'm happy to see you here. Let me give you a little history about our thread. It was started by a lovely man named "Old Timer". He would get on here and post about dates he had on the weekends. It was such a nice thread that I asked if I could join in even though I'm happily married. Well he welcome me and anyone with an open heart. Just because your married doesn't mean you can't date your husband. lol lol means laugh out loud. Several months after starting this thread OT gave us the news that he was sick and sadly he passed. He had a friend who went by the name "Girlfriend" who would post for him and tell us how he was doing. Sadly she to got sick and passed. Over the years since this thread began OT had one rule. That rule was to not talk back to bashers. He was a wise old man who knew that talking back to the bashers would completely destroy our thread. So if anyone gives you bad judge marks and responds badly to your post, it is best to ignore it. Their on a lot of good people on this thread. This thread really a friendship thread and not a dating thread.
You're learn a lot more as you go. The one thing you don't want to do is give your real name. We will all know you as "Daisy Crusader" or DC for short. lol
Best of luck. I hope to see a lot more of you.
Thank you for the welcome Milee.
I have been reading this thread for a long time. I know the trials and tribulations and we must skip over the bad things.
Just call me DC if you want that is a good nickname DC. Sounds as if there are already some bad posters right after I joined. The is sad to see.
Today I am working on an afghan but am getting tired of doing it plus my fingers are starting to hurt. My cat Felix keeps trying to steal my thread.
I need to start a little lunch so will hopefully get back on here later.
just sayin

Connersville, IN

#16559 Feb 16, 2013
see what I mean Sundance and Opalescent same person. Be very careful you new people. just sayin

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

#16560 Feb 16, 2013
Oh come on now. Where's your sense of humor? If you can't laugh what good is life?

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16561 Feb 16, 2013
DAISY CRUSADER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the welcome Milee.
I have been reading this thread for a long time. I know the trials and tribulations and we must skip over the bad things.
Just call me DC if you want that is a good nickname DC. Sounds as if there are already some bad posters right after I joined. The is sad to see.
Today I am working on an afghan but am getting tired of doing it plus my fingers are starting to hurt. My cat Felix keeps trying to steal my thread.
I need to start a little lunch so will hopefully get back on here later.
Welcome DC. Glad to see you are posting on the OT thread. I wondered when I would see you on here.
Yes people I know Daisy Crusader but I assure you it is not me. Just like I know Lady River, Milee, Sgt. Snorkel, Black Cat, Red Hen. She just retired just like she said. Give her a break. She is a good person and naive to some of your petty remarks. She was in law enforcement like I was but not the same type. I will let her tell you about her life if she wants to.
Again welcome Daisy.

“Lady Luck”

Location hidden

#16562 Feb 16, 2013
DC try using yarn for your afghan instead of thread. Just a friendly suggestion.

I see Indy is up. How bout a long island tea so you can get your mind right.

Just sayin how's that knot on your head?
just sayin

Franklin, IN

#16563 Feb 16, 2013
just sayin wrote:
see what I mean Sundance and Opalescent same person. Be very careful you new people. just sayin
Just sayin, that is not me that said that! Imposter! Why you got be be like that?

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16564 Feb 16, 2013
Just got back from seeing White Rain and she is looking good. She was very tired. Milee please pray for her.

Had breakfast (late breakfast ) with friends and they said tell Milee hello.

DC you are my friend but please be careful. There are a lot of nice people on this thread and some not so nice. You will learn. Call me when you get a chance. I will fill you in.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#16565 Feb 16, 2013
Opalescent wrote:
DC try using yarn for your afghan instead of thread. Just a friendly suggestion.
I see Indy is up. How bout a long island tea so you can get your mind right.
Just sayin how's that knot on your head?
I don't drink so no long island ice tea. My mind is always right but some on here leave a scent.
I bet you like long island ice teas.

“CRUSADER FOR GOOD”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16566 Feb 16, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome DC. Glad to see you are posting on the OT thread. I wondered when I would see you on here.
Yes people I know Daisy Crusader but I assure you it is not me. Just like I know Lady River, Milee, Sgt. Snorkel, Black Cat, Red Hen. She just retired just like she said. Give her a break. She is a good person and naive to some of your petty remarks. She was in law enforcement like I was but not the same type. I will let her tell you about her life if she wants to.
Again welcome Daisy.
Hey Indy and everyone. Indy I thought I saw you on the fill today. You were headed towards Liberty near the Whitewater Valley Medical. I tried to call you but no answer. I will call you later. I have to go shopping. Think I will get some smoked pork chops for supper.

Opalescent I have always called my yarn thread. In the old days everyone around my place called it thread. I think I will continue to call it thread because that is what I am used to.

I would like for people to be nice to me on here and if you can't please don't post to me. I like everyone but refuse to be abused.
Later Indy Glad you told me about this place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rich pay up front 8 min Buckwheat 3
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 9 min Vector aka Victor... 3,367
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 46 min Vector aka Victor... 3,535
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 48 min Vector aka Victor... 8,284
six letter word game (Jan '15) 49 min Vector aka Victor... 965
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 52 min Vector aka Victor... 10,361
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,497

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance