Harassing Hypocrites !

Harassing Hypocrites !

Posted in the Liberty Forum

Since: Jan 13

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 23, 2013
The following is exactly why, I will not ever go to church!
You see, I know a family that attends church nearly every week, yet they have no clue that:
True Christians Do NOT Hate Anyone & Especially An Extreme & Unrelenting Hatred!
True Christians DO NOT Judge Others & make Malicious Assumptions that Most times are Not true At All!
True Christians Love Thy Neighbors and treat others as they would want to be treated!
True Christians are able to have and show forgiveness!
True Christians Do Not try to bully & harass with texts or use FB to unfoundly assasinate people's characters or use spoken words to hurt others! This is made 1000X worse when people reading these things actually believe these things when they are TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!!
True Christians are not FULL of Vengeance towards friends, family or ANYONE!
True Christians Do Not Spread Lies about anyone!!!
True Christians Would NEVER hold huge grudges and especially when they hold on to them for Life!!!
True Christians would NEVER intentionally and with total joy constantly try to cause problems and trouble for ANYONE!
True Christians Honor Their Father and Mother!
True Christians Do Not use Vulgar, Horrible Profanity nor want to inflict physically injury on Anyone!!!
True, Real and Sincere Christians can see the forest and not just the trees!!!
Lastly, Anyone and Everyone Encouraging it, Believing one sided UNTRUE accusations and thinking that my definitions of a true Christian posted here are not correct.....I PRAY You'll come to your senses and refrain from engaging in this juvenile behavior and I pray with all my heart and soul that you stop enabling the members of this family to continue behaving in such an Ungodly Manner!!!
weird

Franklin, IN

#2 May 21, 2013
What you talkin bout Willis?
someone who cares

Peoria, IL

#3 May 22, 2013
May I suggest you search for a group of true christians they are around but you will need to search to find them. God will you find but he asks us to seek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shannon lewis 28 min Nasty 1
The real problem with the Affordable Care Act (Mar '14) 33 min Doc 5
Towns terrace 34 min SameHere 6
Doug Jordan NUTS! (Oct '14) 55 min Roar 24
Angela Benz 1 hr Connersville finest- 2
Colton Johnson 2 hr boss 1
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 10,468

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance