no sex marriage

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lonely

Eden Prairie, MN

#1 Sep 2, 2010
im married to a woman that seems to not want sex.i dont want to cheat but i think it is coming to that.what should i do?
Goddess

Hobart, IN

#2 Sep 2, 2010
Talk to her. And you're just horny, not lonely.
Cheating is not the answer. That will just cause more problems. Sometimes, you gotta take matters into your own hands.
lonely

Eden Prairie, MN

#3 Sep 2, 2010
thats the problem i am tired of my hand. i want a real woman

Since: Dec 09

Oxford, OH

#4 Sep 2, 2010
Goddess is 100% right. Cheating is never okay, no matter what the circumstances. Did you marry her for the sex or because you had an undying love for her as a person? If it was just for the sex, then you shouldn't have married her, or anyone else, in the first place. There could be a medical reason she is reluctant.
usa-1

Connersville, IN

#5 Sep 2, 2010
Ur wife is probly haven sex with some one else, that mite be why your not getn any.
dontbeanidiot

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 7, 2010
My guess is that you've talked about it with her many times and that's not working. I have a husband just like her. Our marriage has been sexless off and on for years at a time. I've stayed in the marriage because we have children, but take my advice...if you've tried everything and can't work it out, get out! Don't stick around and be miserable. You deserve happiness and love!
lonely

Eden Prairie, MN

#7 Sep 7, 2010
what ur number
angels wings

Ambler, PA

#8 Sep 7, 2010
lonely wrote:
what ur number
i'm 45 and single and looking if you are unhappy dont stay in a relationship it will just keep you miserable. I learned the hard way
really

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 7, 2010
how do you treat your wife. do you call her names, threaten her, what is the story. Bet there is a reason!!! I find it hard to believe that a woman doesn't want to have sex with her husband. however, if she is constantly reminded every day how little her husband loves her, sex with him becomes the last thing she wants to do. sounds like you are looking for lust, she will be looking for love. love always wins in the end!!! if you love her treat her like you do and the sex will cum!!!
another possibility

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Sep 13, 2010
Another possibility might be a health problem. Has your wife seen a doctor about this particular problem? It could be a hormone imbalance - or one of many health issues that lower sexual desire.
lonley

Eden Prairie, MN

#11 Sep 14, 2010
angels wings hit me up honey lets see what can happen
jennaxxx

Chalmette, LA

#12 Sep 14, 2010
Try giving her some tasty alcoholic drinks - it's one of the aphrodisiacs.
ummmm

Dayton, OH

#13 Sep 14, 2010
Lonely, why didn't you just open up with "Does someone want to have an affair with me?" instead of all of the beating around the bush (literally)? That was the whole point of your post, was to lure out someone who would proposition you or that you could proposition yourself. In your first post you say that you don't want to cheat. That was your whole purpose in posting this. Don't be a chickenshit and lie about it. Be a man and get straight to the point. Better yet, be a man and tell your wife how you feel and what the marriage is getting ready to come to because of the way you feel. You want an affair, go to ashleymadison.com not topix.
4uall2c

Ostrander, OH

#14 Sep 14, 2010
You all are evil! The guy posted to ask advice on what seems to be a real problem and as usual innocent people get bashed by cruel and uneducated
individuals!
really

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2010
answer the question??? How do you treat her? not in public, you know behind closed doors when no one but her is around to hear and see how you really act.. you can go to work, get on this site, and tell your friends anything about her and they will believe every word you say. But your wife and god probably know the truth. look within yourself and maybe you will find the answer. if you treat her good, then i suggest you hire a private investigator cause the woman is prob. cheating!!!!
my opinion

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Sep 18, 2010
really wrote:
answer the question??? How do you treat her? not in public, you know behind closed doors when no one but her is around to hear and see how you really act.. you can go to work, get on this site, and tell your friends anything about her and they will believe every word you say. But your wife and god probably know the truth. look within yourself and maybe you will find the answer. if you treat her good, then i suggest you hire a private investigator cause the woman is prob. cheating!!!!
and maybe she isnt maybe she's going through depression and needs a doctor or maybe if she felt your arms around her that might break the ice take her to dinner buy her flowers cook her a surprising dinner you have to make romance sometimes to get romance. Send her flowers to work or get her a sweet or sexy card. Do something sweet for her try that before you jump into bed with a stranger and ruin your marriage.
WONDER

Downers Grove, IL

#17 Sep 18, 2010
I think sometimes people just grow apart and no matter what is done it's not enough to get the fire going again in the relationship. Sure doing something romantic is nice and will help for short term because the root cause of the problem is still there. I'm having problems that I'm trying to work thru also, and cheating is not the answer, I love my spouse and I hate it that neither one of us are happy anymore not matter how hard we've tried. but I begining to think that the old saying is true.. "if you love someone you need to let them go"
correction

United States

#18 Sep 18, 2010
if you love someone you need to work on it every day, if you don't let them go and maybe you both can find someone to love!!!! soooo stop cryin and start tryin!!!!
lonley

Eden Prairie, MN

#19 Sep 18, 2010
hey guys i enrolled on ashleymadison.com and hooking up with all kinds of bitches now. but thanks for the support.
my opinion

Newport, NJ

#20 Sep 18, 2010
lonley wrote:
hey guys i enrolled on ashleymadison.com and hooking up with all kinds of bitches now. but thanks for the support.
you could be making a mistake you'll regret later on . How would you feel if she was doing it to you put the shoe on the other foot and really think about this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justen Hoots Thread 7 min Hey 2
Stant relocating to Michigan 1 hr Red Devil 11
The Forgiveness Thread 1 hr That Woman 96
Lock Down at UCHS Mon yeah 6
New Ambulance Services Mon County 31
Fest? September 20 Sep 25 SoupSammich 2
Craxy train Sep 24 funny 6
Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters