wally

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2013
Anyone who voted for him should be ashamed.
Better Than Bush

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Sep 22, 2013
I am proud I voted for Obama.. Honestly he was and has been the least threatening vote offered on the ballot.. They're all crooks, but he was the best crook we had to choose from. I'm not ashamed I voted for him..
wally

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2013
You admitted you voted for a crook you should be very ashamed.Stand up and demand better this is America STOP voting for crooks. If we do that then there will be no crooks!!!
iknowtoo

Connersville, IN

#4 Sep 26, 2013
He will go down in history as the President who helped Bankrupt economically and morally the Greatest country in the World!!
wally

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 26, 2013
iknowtoo wrote:
He will go down in history as the President who helped Bankrupt economically and morally the Greatest country in the World!!

That's awsome a true American. There should be more like us he is despicable just another clown IMPEACH OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!
Man O Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Sep 27, 2013
You all are insane, and completely ignorant. You throw out generalized slander with absolutely no rational thought behind your rants. The most stressful job you could ever have would be what he does on a daily. There is a reason a president ages 2:1 over everyone else due to the pressure they deal with on a daily. You really think any one of you could do a better job, then why in the f^ck don't you step up and run for an office of some sort and get to the level where you could run for president? Oh, that's right, it's because you are a bunch of uneducated hilljacks who just spread hate and frustration and if you were to face me for 5 minutes I guaranDAMNtee I'd shut you up almost instantly due to your lack of intellect. I was a skeptic to begin with of Obama, but once he was in office in his first term, I became more of a believer. Just like you couple here, and most of the slander sh*t talkers who couldn't discuss in full, one of his agendas, and have rational thoughts to last a minute, just do us all a favor and shut the f*ck up unless you can actually argue your point and not just call names. If you're going to start a post like this one, or chime in and try to add to the original ignorance, at least bring some meat to the table to chew on, and don't continue to humiliate yourself and your display of ignorance. We are not close to the morally greatest country in the world. Holy cow for even saying that and my point in case in this situation > Why do you think middle eastern countries hate us and want to see our demise? It's because we have no morals as a country and they want us destroyed because we are so incredibly immoral. Economically the greatest? Exponentially holy cow ! We have a national debt that Obama inherited that was the worst ever seen by any president coming into office. China will surpass the U.S. before long as the wealth and growth there is light years beyond what our infrastructure is growing at. Yes, they dehumanize their own citizens in the process of development, but the fact of how much they contribute, and their commitment to export, continues to leap frog our efforts in this country. They have major issues in China, no doubt, especially environmental, and many many issues as such. However, to slam our President, and not back a word of your ignorance up with any rational thought, you're the fool. If you don't like our country and it's leadership, haul your ass to China and live. Be careful though, education is taken very serious there, and you might have to actually learn something and finally be able to string together a sentence that might resemble a rational thought, and then, you might, just maybe be able to hang with me for a minute or two, but that's still probably giving you too much credit. You all resemble the lynch mob style chants, that ignorant, uneducated rednecks would proudly proclaim before they acted out in hate, and on the level of the intellect on display from you ignorant, hillbilly, inbred a55holes. Guarantee you wouldn't last a day in Mexico City, or Rio, but it's so horrible in our country and our President doesn't do anything at all to make our lives better. What a joke. OBAMA ROCKS, and at least we have a Democrat in office, n that's probably why most of you conservative, technology challenged, and close minded people don't like him, but no matter, he's there, you're not, and I thank my lucky stars for that this very moment.
Felix

Thorntown, IN

#7 Sep 28, 2013
Better Than Bush wrote:
I am proud I voted for Obama.. Honestly he was and has been the least threatening vote offered on the ballot.. They're all crooks, but he was the best crook we had to choose from. I'm not ashamed I voted for him..
You are a gawd damned idiot!
Really

Aurora, IL

#8 Oct 1, 2013
To Man O Man: You wrote a lot of words about NOTHING! You said Obama inherited the national debt we currently have? You are the dumb ass because Obama has put us in debt more than double what it was when he took office. Looks like you are the ignorant, uneducated, big mouth.
Really

Aurora, IL

#9 Oct 1, 2013
Man O Man, you must not know much about politics because it doesn't take an intelligent person to run, it takes MONEY and LIES and GAMES. I have personal experience with someone running for office and it is a joke. Any intelligent person would stay away from running for office! The only people that run for office are those who are desparate to be recognized and are greedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace abner 29 min Who cares 5
Trump 30 min Tom Thumb 179
News Off the shelf: Marsh plans $1M remodels of two ... (Jan '11) 33 min like I see it 10
Dempseys gf Amy 1 hr Who cares 2
Ace Abner 1 hr Who cares 7
Dempsey Asbury arrested for Meth at smallys. ta... 1 hr Pete 11
Jason pollitt 2 hr Funny 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages