Who beat up Jessica Davis?
Tailor dillhoff

Thorntown, IN

#23 Jul 8, 2012
Jessica, you had it comin' for a long time. I have respect for you now, cause since then you haven't said one bad thing about anyone. And thank you.
Jessica Davis

Tacoma, WA

#24 Jul 8, 2012
Yepp. And actually. Thank you :3 made me a better person
LOLOL

Cleveland, OH

#25 Jul 9, 2012
Having sex at the age of 14/15 is not a f*ckin mistake, it's called you're a skank. Simple as that. lol.
Tailor dillhoff

Thorntown, IN

#26 Jul 9, 2012
Then I guess ima skank. ;) grow up. I really don't care what you have to say about me. I know I am a good person, and that's all that matters. So if it makes you feel good about yourself sitting behind a computer screen talking bad about someone you don't even know, go for it.
Jessica Davis

Puyallup, WA

#27 Jul 9, 2012
Damnnnnn straight. :P and Tailor yur not a skank. Duhfuq is wrong with people. Lol quit going off of what you hear. Get ALL the facts before you judge someone :3
Tailor dillhoff

Thorntown, IN

#28 Jul 9, 2012
It really doesn't bother me. I know I'm a good person, and anyone that knows me, knows I am to. & if someone's going to judge me on my past, and the wrong things I've done, then so be it. Im proud of myself, that's all that matters!
dat

United States

#29 Jul 9, 2012
Tailor u r a slut u run ur mouth think ur tough but u ain't sh!t do quit running ur mouth
Tailor dillhoff

Thorntown, IN

#30 Jul 9, 2012
;) yup.
Jessica Davis

Tacoma, WA

#31 Jul 10, 2012
Lol I love how you just go with it Tailor xD major respect for you
HAH

Cleveland, OH

#32 Jul 10, 2012
Liek omg Tailor yu r liek so ryyyyt! I mean, anybody who can go around boasting the fact that they've screwed quite a few guys and don't "care what people say and they know they're a good person", yet they talk shi* about other people.. Yep, sounds like you don't let anybody affect you, which is why you're still on here responding when people say something about you. If you didn't care, you wouldn't still be reading up on what people are saying. Grow up, sweetheart, because you're gonna get bitc* slapped when you grow up.
Uchs upper classmen

United States

#33 Jul 10, 2012
You are all stupid for talking about all of your buisness on here. Frankly nobody cares about any of this. You should probably not talk about any of this grow up. Hopefully high school will make you more mature because right now you are all acting like babies
country thinkin

Franklin, OH

#34 Jul 10, 2012
just wonderin what this kids family thinks about her postin about messin with 3 dudes*its pretty obvi that she don't care who reads this crap so im guessin her parents are stand up people*might needa teach this kid some self respect or somethin*bein 15 and havin sex at all is a real accomplisment to broadcast. yee haw!

an whats up with the jessica girl stickin up for the tailor girl*lmao* musta scared her into bein a minion or somethin

kids today think its cute to look tough and actin like they grown but its BS an makes their families look like trash 2
Jessica Davis

Tacoma, WA

#35 Jul 11, 2012
Lol wowww :3
Jessica Davis

Tacoma, WA

#36 Jul 11, 2012
Uchs upper classmen wrote:
You are all stupid for talking about all of your buisness on here. Frankly nobody cares about any of this. You should probably not talk about any of this grow up. Hopefully high school will make you more mature because right now you are all acting like babies
Obviously you care cause you were reading it and you commented. If you didn't care the. You would have bothered reading it
Jessica Davis

Tacoma, WA

#37 Jul 11, 2012
country thinkin wrote:
just wonderin what this kids family thinks about her postin about messin with 3 dudes*its pretty obvi that she don't care who reads this crap so im guessin her parents are stand up people*might needa teach this kid some self respect or somethin*bein 15 and havin sex at all is a real accomplisment to broadcast. yee haw!
an whats up with the jessica girl stickin up for the tailor girl*lmao* musta scared her into bein a minion or somethin
kids today think its cute to look tough and actin like they grown but its BS an makes their families look like trash 2
Lol wowww. Really?:) that's cute. Yur immature just for commenting on this when you don't even know what's going on. The people that are even apart of this are between the ages of 13-16 so, we don't need to be mature :3 get over yur self and mind ya own buisness
not Jessica Davis

Oxford, OH

#38 Jul 12, 2012
Do your parents even love you? I guess they don't care enough to super your net activity. You should not be on this site or talking about your sex life. Guess they don't give two shits or they would pull the plug on this crap. No wonder you turned out this way. Change your ways or put yourself up for adoption so you might have a chance.
Jessica Davis

Tacoma, WA

#39 Jul 13, 2012
Okay, I don't have a sex life. And my parents do love me so fkk the fkk off
funny

United States

#40 Jul 13, 2012
Lmao, you say Tailors a slut for sleeping with someone at 15? Then I guess everyone in Liberty is a slut to you. She was accused of sleeping with 10 guys, so 3 sounds 100 times better then ten. As long as they didn't cheat on someone else for her, its no ones business. I'm friends with Taylor Harvey too, and i'd back down to her. She's strong, I'd like to see you get in a fight with her cause I can bet she'd win.
Jessica Davis

Puyallup, WA

#41 Jul 13, 2012
funny wrote:
Lmao, you say Tailors a slut for sleeping with someone at 15? Then I guess everyone in Liberty is a slut to you. She was accused of sleeping with 10 guys, so 3 sounds 100 times better then ten. As long as they didn't cheat on someone else for her, its no ones business. I'm friends with Taylor Harvey too, and i'd back down to her. She's strong, I'd like to see you get in a fight with her cause I can bet she'd win.
Who are you talking to?
funny

Belvidere, IL

#42 Jul 14, 2012
Not you, I was talking to that LOLOL person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
council discussing new statue for park 1 hr Mr Marin 16
ryan belt od but they saved him (Jun '15) 1 hr Friend 35
Donald J Trump Presidency 1 hr tom thumb 1,280
White Ferrari Parked in krogers handicap spot 1 hr Just my opinion 26
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 2 hr Fairydust 2,365
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 2 hr Fairydust 2,979
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 2 hr Fairydust 1,369

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages