NewsJunkie 4

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

What do you think of women ! or girls having baby after baby and the state foots the bills.Even when most of her babies had to stay in Indy children's hospital for weeks and weeks.Momma and daddy are to lazy to work.but they can scam you out of anything they need or want.gypsies they stay a few months without paying rent ,then are told they have to leave and they take just a few things and leave the rest of their bummed items behind.I won't say their names but you surely have helped them in some way.I think the state has paid for for 4 or 5 so far.She needs her puss sewn up or tubes tied.And babies daddy needs his cut too.Think Hard You Know Them.
guess

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

I dont think its right that a mother can keep having kids after done, lost five or six and most of them got promblems from drugs,and not shit is done to her not even one child support payment whos the next one and line every one makes mistakes and life but learn bye them not keep doing them,poor kids aleast there is people willing to step up out there.Liberty needs to check on the ones that are doing bad and dont have the kids instead of the ones that do have theres or trying to get theres.I think god that I can look at mine every day and just want to go the extra mile for them everyday.people try to use the system to much instead of some thing called work if they can.Im glad that theres fathers and mothers out there doing there job.some people want to down grade some one for something they better look at there own self,and make sure your doing your job.we no who they are.....
MOM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

every can make a mistake ONCE. But to keep having kids just because you can is wrong. There are too many good people out there that would love to have children but can't. I think after one they should have to be on birth control until they get a job and be responsible to take care of their own instead of ALL of us doing it for them. It's not fair to the innocent children they are bring in to this world.
i LoVe iT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

I live a honest, hard-working life (40+ hrs a week for 7 yrs). The company that I work for doesn’t provide insurance benefits. After my divorce my ex-husband was ordered to carry health insurance through his employer and he refuses to. Therefore; my daughters do have Medicaid. The assistance we receive is greatly appreciated.
We do not abuse the system by sitting around on our a$$ all day and living off the system like many others do. If you are not working and receive assistance they should find a way to put a time limit on the assistance to stop people from living off of it. Just because you receive assistance doesn’t mean that you’re a piece of sh*t.
NewsJunkie4

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

i LoVe iT wrote:
I live a honest, hard-working life (40+ hrs a week for 7 yrs). The company that I work for doesn’t provide insurance benefits. After my divorce my ex-husband was ordered to carry health insurance through his employer and he refuses to. Therefore; my daughters do have Medicaid. The assistance we receive is greatly appreciated.
We do not abuse the system by sitting around on our a$$ all day and living off the system like many others do. If you are not working and receive assistance they should find a way to put a time limit on the assistance to stop people from living off of it. Just because you receive assistance doesn’t mean that you’re a piece of sh*t.
I agree with you wholeheartedly , what I'm talking about is a girl in her late 20's who won't work and her hubby won't work.She has baby after baby and has never in their parenting ever furnished not a thing for their kids.Her name is Tiffany isn't she a sparkling jewel.That couple will ask anyone for help though.
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Tiffany who?
NewsJunkie 4

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Vaughn Blair
Lauren

Tarrytown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

Are Tiffany's kids black?
NewsJunkie 4

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

no , but maybe her next one could be.
Madison

Waterloo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

We have birth control, condoms, the pill, IUD's and various others kinds of birth control that seem to be collecting dust at pharmacies and clinics across the countries, because these dumb hoes a refusing to use it. and as a girl YES I do blame women more because even though guys are half responsible any female with half a brain knows biologically and socially if she gets pregnant, she has to do the majority of the work. It's sucks but that's nature.
portal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like several people living free off the government using their child as an excuse to work and taking responsibility. It's free money you get but the backlash is earned an deserved. To I Love It. I commend you for your efforts of working, but even you realize you chose to involve yourself with a man so its not everyone else's responsibility for your mistakes..but I do commend you. It's just any government benefits should come at a price not freely given.

“Sean”

Since: Jun 09

West College Corner, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

MOM wrote:
every can make a mistake ONCE. But to keep having kids just because you can is wrong. There are too many good people out there that would love to have children but can't. I think after one they should have to be on birth control until they get a job and be responsible to take care of their own instead of ALL of us doing it for them. It's not fair to the innocent children they are bring in to this world.
Agreed 101%
<juz my 2 cents>
hhmmm

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

So effin hilarious I know a couple that suck every dime out of the gov't SSI,HUD,FS, school loans and anythng else you can think of.
kcs

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

i agree with everyone above. to receive assistance and actually be working is one thing, now to just sit on your a$$ all day and not do a dang thing with your life is another! it pi$$es me off that people get by with that. there was someone on facebook that made a status that said "going to work, i gotta support the people on welfare" and that made me mad. i'm on assistance but i also work my a$$ off. and so does my husband along with both of us going to school full time online, and its hard, it really is. i just cant wait until we graduate and can get off of it all together.:)
rfk

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

If your making progress and being a provider most people commend you. It's the ones that sit day by day excuse after excuse living the free life expecting everyone, ie parents or government to provide them money to live. Sad those that take handouts an there are many don't deserve much respect.
G I Jane

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

Like a bumper sticker I once saw " If you can't feed them, don't breed them".
thinking out loud

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

as well- there are so many who do nothing but breed, don't work, live off of welfare and call themselves "stay at home moms"- well I'd like to have been a stay at home mom- but I've worked since of age first babysitting then a PT job and FT since graduating HS- and being a "stay home mom" was never an option- even being married- and we raised our kids, paid for childcare while working & have provided for them - saw that we had health insurance and believe we've raised productive children with good morals.

I honestly just have to bite my lip every time I see or hear one of these teens or people quoting this and refrain myself from telling them if they are grown up enough to produce than get a freaking job and provide for themselves and their kids!
Family Planning

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

thinking out loud wrote:
as well- there are so many who do nothing but breed, don't work, live off of welfare and call themselves "stay at home moms"- well I'd like to have been a stay at home mom- but I've worked since of age first babysitting then a PT job and FT since graduating HS- and being a "stay home mom" was never an option- even being married- and we raised our kids, paid for childcare while working & have provided for them - saw that we had health insurance and believe we've raised productive children with good morals.
I honestly just have to bite my lip every time I see or hear one of these teens or people quoting this and refrain myself from telling them if they are grown up enough to produce than get a freaking job and provide for themselves and their kids!
You claim to have liked to be a stay at home mom...maybe you could have waited to bare children until your significant other was capable of supporting a family alone; so you could stay home.

The point is, no one really plans out family and financial responsibilities like they should because there are so many unexpected things that can and do occur.

It also seems as if you want a pat on your back for being a working mother who paid for childcare. Congrats to you, but there are many others who do the same thing. Curious, what does raising productive children with good morals have to do with SAHMs /verses/ working moms. Are you implying that children raised on governmental aid by stay at home moms are not as productive or have lower valued morals than those raised by working mothers?????
thinking out loud

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Family Planning wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to have liked to be a stay at home mom...maybe you could have waited to bare children until your significant other was capable of supporting a family alone; so you could stay home.
The point is, no one really plans out family and financial responsibilities like they should because there are so many unexpected things that can and do occur.
It also seems as if you want a pat on your back for being a working mother who paid for childcare. Congrats to you, but there are many others who do the same thing. Curious, what does raising productive children with good morals have to do with SAHMs /verses/ working moms. Are you implying that children raised on governmental aid by stay at home moms are not as productive or have lower valued morals than those raised by working mothers?????
no, I don't claim to have liked being a stay at home mom- I SAID maybe it would have been nice- but aside from that- why should I not help carry the weight of a marriage and family? My spouse provided just fine for us but in MOST homes it takes 2 people to make ends meet- and I for one am NOT one to expect someone to carry all the burden. Yes, I will pat myself on the back as I know I was a good mother even when working. And yes, I'm WELL aware that many people also work hard, raise their kids, and raise them with good morals. I'm around them everyday. However, you seem to be blind to the real issues here and what I'm commenting on so I guess you must fall into one of these categories so YOU'RE the one trying to justify YOUR choices?
its me

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

if everyone planned for a baby and based it on their financial things, then no one would have kids. no one will ever be financially ready unless your rich or famous. just the way i think about it. not being negative towards anyone!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 13 min Gotcha 4,064
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 16 min Bert 3,458
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 17 min Bert 6,587
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 18 min Bert 4,277
tattoos on high school kids? stupid ones (Mar '13) 15 hr exstudent 58
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed Two Cents 86
Tough Guys Tue hahaha 2
•••
•••