Jess

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

If you only really knew what Bradi has gone thre then maybe you guys wouldn't be so stupid and fucked up... with her getting in a car accident and losing her baby to falling in love with a 24 year old. her life is none of ur concern. leave her alone. bye
Really

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

wow i do know her and do u know how many time's she has lied about losing a baby wow i do and she falls in love with every guy she date's so think about that one!!!!!! she is crazy and needs help!!! if a guy leave her hell she stocks him and when she has a boy friend she texts old boy friend or other guys when she already has one so ya i know her and you know what she is the only person who can change her ways and i hope she does but she has done alot of wrong to people JUST SAYING THATS ALL!!!!
jess is stupid

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Jess wrote:
If you only really knew w Bradi has gone thre then maybe you guys wouldn't be so stupid and fucked up... with her getting in a car accident and losing her baby to falling in love with a 24 year old. her life is none of ur concern. leave her alone. bye
Your an idiot!!!!! Why would you bring this post up?

“kiss my grits”

Since: Mar 11

the dirty city cleveland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

cybermom wrote:
This is an obvious issue of cyber bullying and it needs to stop or you can presume that legal action will be taken. You fit into the classic definition of a bully. Bullies are angry at their own mental incongruity. So I will go ahead and offer you some friendly advice, you have serious personal issues of your own so instead of bullying other people perhaps you should contact your social worker, welfare officer, or shrink. People get paid a fee to help people like you deal with anger issues like this. If I were this girl or her parents, I would send you and your parents an invoice for $50 bucks an hour for my time spent dealing with this matter. The fact is that most bullies chose targets they visualize as weak, because they do not want a real fight; they just want to believe they’re superior to someone else and make someone feel bad about themselves because it makes them feel better about themselves. In reality most cyber bullies have very low self-esteem which is why they bully online. In addition your IP address can be tracked and, Bullying is illegal in Indiana.
Indiana State code IC 35-43-2-3(a) defines harassment and if you are found guilty of any of these counts you can be imprisoned for up to 5 years. You could possibly even see more time if your harassment were categorized as a hate crime. Hate crimes are felonious. This means that if the person you are harassing is the member of a protected group, i.e. religious organization, sexual orientation, or ethnicity, you could be convicted of a hate crime. See Indiana State code IC 35-43-2-3(a) section 2. This states that; A person who, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person but with no intent of legitimate communication:
(1) makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues;
(2) communicates with a person by telegraph, mail, or other form of written communication;
(3) transmits an obscene message, or indecent or profane words, on a Citizens Radio Service channel; or
(4) uses a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a)) or other form of electronic communication to:
(A) communicate with a person; or
(B) transmit an obscene message or indecent or profane words to a person;
commits harassment, a Class B misdemeanor.
(b) A message is obscene if:
(1) the average person, applying contemporary community standards, finds that the dominant theme of the message, taken as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest in sex;
(2) the message refers to sexual conduct in a patently offensive way; and
(3) the message, taken as a whole, lacks serious artistic, literary, political, or scientific value.
SNITCH SNITCH BIG OL SNITCH
Gurl-who-speaks- it

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Well bradi and nicki are nothing alike. bradi is a piece and nicki is not at all like that! nicki is very civil and smart and nice. Bradi just dont even kno. but thats oka. july 10.. shes got her come up its.
Yeahhh haha

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

She's on house arrest now (:
Knows-all

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Yeahhh haha wrote:
She's on house arrest now (:
she will be off july 10th or 11th. She turns 18, looks like shes gonna be getting her ass beat im sure. and she thinks shes moving in with joe maze when she gets out when he actually has a girlfriend that lives like 3 or 4 hours away. shes got some hairy boobs too. thats nasty lol. who wants to fuck the female verison of big foot? lmfao!!?
Whoa

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

I think posting this shit about her and complaining ain't gonna do a damn thing to change it
Stupid people

College Corner, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Jess wrote:
If you only really knew what Bradi has gone thre then maybe you guys wouldn't be so stupid and fucked up... with her getting in a car accident and losing her baby to falling in love with a 24 year old. her life is none of ur concern. leave her alone. bye
Umm u really believe her lies? U must be just like her, she has NEVER been pregnant, i was in the other car she was racing when she wreck all she did was run into a ditch and got the truck stuck! He wasnt pregnant if she was pregnant every time she said she was she would have had like at least 7 kids by now! Try again!
really

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

one crazy ass bitch i can't wait till she turns 18 cause she has an ass beating when i see her!!!!
bradi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

I`d like for all you bitches who are gonna whoop my butt to tell me your real names please.
Yeahhh haha

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

More like 10. ha. your fukedd up. Bradi dont even try deffened your self bc i done kno you can't fight. your a pussy @ss b!tch who pulls hair and quite frankly i believe you need to get your head out of your @ss and quit talking to adults like you do you arent an adult and when you turn 18 this month you still wont be an adult bc your aditude doesnt stand up to an adults and you act like your sh!t don't stink. Well i got news for you! it does. it always will.
really

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Just know u don't need to know my name just know one thing when u turn 18 this month u will know who i am and and we will see who the bad ass is and i can tell u it WONT be u!!!!!!! U have had this coming for a few years now i just have had to sit and wait it out till u are 18
bradi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Well this is threat and the police can track your post. So we can do this the easy or hard way. I dont care what any of you "bad girls" have to say over the internet. Talk crap all day. Words are just words.
Jessica Davis

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
Just know u don't need to know my name just know one thing when u turn 18 this month u will know who i am and and we will see who the bad ass is and i can tell u it WONT be u!!!!!!! U have had this coming for a few years now i just have had to sit and wait it out till u are 18
Lol I can guess who this is :) but Imma keep my mouth shut lol
been there

College Corner, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

call the police.. they can't track shit! Been there done that.. they will tell you topix is topix and get over it! Good luck with akk this.. personally I am not one of the ones who want to fight you. I do however think your mom is a two faced bitch who will get hers.. and you are alot like her. I see you all the time walking down 27 looking like you are looking for a "job" pathetic!
Yeahhh haha

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

b!tch call the police. thats all your good for and guess what i dont give a shixx and your the dumb b!tch that talks shizzz and runs her mouth all the time. like for real. and you gotta tell ery body tht ur prego with their baby but guess what .. that wouldnt happen if you didnt spread your legs all the time. and Jess haha b!tch you know it (:(: ;D
got brains

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

All of you girls are idiots, you all need to get jobs, go back to school, and learn how to spell. I can't even figure out what the hell you are talking about due to all of the grammatical and spelling errors. You are all post adolescents thinking you know everything. And "been there" IP addresses can be tracked, but the police aren't going to waste their time tracking every single ridiculous complaint. This is a public forum and this information will be stored here forever. For instance if Brady were to come up missing or be killed, the police could have a track placed on every single IP address in this forum due to the continuous threatening activity. It really would not be that difficult to figure out. You are tracked everyday by many different organizations such as marketing ad-ware to track purchases and make future suggestions. The government has been watching you for longer than you could guess. The government tracks anything from library book rentals and most recently the patriot act allowed for more serious invasions of privacy such as monitoring phone calls, e-mails, and other activity. It doesn't matter where you go there is always a trail. So maybe if you know someone is always watching you will all stop acting so stupid?
Yeahhh haha

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Well my post haven't very many gramatical errors bcz un like some ppl i ABSOLOUTLY HATE when ppl can not spell or write things wrong and i am inn school for your information maybe you shouldn't just assume things huh? thanks for the jelous critisism but uh it aint needed . and aint is a word thanks its in the dictionary. and if any one has any sense they would kno that the police and government can track this. Bradi goes missing all the time and i really dont think any one cares to be honest. ha. So Yeah.. Lay off (: thankss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Forgiveness Thread 15 min indycorvette 11
name the good things Obama has done for our cou... 19 min Tee 4
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 31 min indycorvette 479
Debate: Ferguson - Connersville, IN 32 min Jessi 44
Married Union County Coroner spotted during the... 19 hr yes 17
Wendell Bias is a Moron! (Nov '12) Aug 17 doubt it 23
which sheriff canidiate (Feb '14) Aug 16 Voter 45

Search the Liberty Forum:
•••
•••