Connersvillian, how about that Super ...

Connersvillian, how about that Super Walmart?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

London, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2011
Remember how you kept saying there wasn't gonna be one, and I, as well as several others, kept telling you that we knew for a fact there was gonna be one? What do you have to say now, you dusty old mummy fart?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2011
Maybe you just missed the other dozen or so posts I made admitting my lil' miscalculation on the coming of the Super Wal-Mart.

An' please realize an' accept the fact that I actually had alot of fun and entertained many others with my 'pretended' insistance of my knowledge in the affair.

Next question please. The lines are open.
insider looking out

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2011
No one was entertained or amused you idiot. They laughed at you not with you because they know how big as moron you are and now that everyone knows you a a racist piece of slime it is even more evident that you are a moron.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2011
insider looking out wrote:
No one was entertained or amused you idiot. They laughed at you not with you because they know how big as moron you are and now that everyone knows you a a racist piece of slime it is even more evident that you are a moron.
I can see why alot of people on here are a bit disgusted by my lil' antics sometimes, but you're one that constantly sticks me with your vicious stabs an' hate. You've more than proved your point, so why don't ya just ignore me. It's boring, actually.
insider looking out

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2011
Just doing what you did with your ranting about the Super Walmart. The difference being I m right you racist slime.
Observer

Bumpass, VA

#6 Mar 14, 2011
I'd never judge you Villian; I learned that here on Topix, read it, right here on this Topix, said, "Don't Judge People!" And, you did entertain me with the Walmart thingy, thank you, but of course I like burned toast and my pizza burned just a little bit too; and, I have to agree with you, why would Walmart want to come here and you won't see me there, unless of course every other store in town runs out of chocolate!
On the other issue, I have no idea who you are, and I truly believe you made a faux pas and you have apologized and apologized and apologized; and, I read that too here on Topix, "that we all make mistakes we are sorry for and we are not perfect,"; and, I can see with my own two eyes your posts now show you were sincere; and, I accept your apology, thank you.
Now let me get my tissues out cause they are gonna bash me and judge me to no end and you know what; so be it!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2011
Well, reckon as ya ain't gonna ignore me, then I'll just ignore you.
Kelly

Bayside, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Observer wrote:
I'd never judge you Villian; I learned that here on Topix, read it, right here on this Topix, said, "Don't Judge People!" And, you did entertain me with the Walmart thingy, thank you, but of course I like burned toast and my pizza burned just a little bit too; and, I have to agree with you, why would Walmart want to come here and you won't see me there, unless of course every other store in town runs out of chocolate!
On the other issue, I have no idea who you are, and I truly believe you made a faux pas and you have apologized and apologized and apologized; and, I read that too here on Topix, "that we all make mistakes we are sorry for and we are not perfect,"; and, I can see with my own two eyes your posts now show you were sincere; and, I accept your apology, thank you.
Now let me get my tissues out cause they are gonna bash me and judge me to no end and you know what; so be it!
I agree Observer and if they do bash you, that's just the way that they operate. Just ignore them. It's a good thing that Connersvillian is a tough geezer. I couldn't handle all of the stuff that he puts up with. I personally think he is very witty.
I know too

Peoria, IL

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Observer and if they do bash you, that's just the way that they operate. Just ignore them. It's a good thing that Connersvillian is a tough geezer. I couldn't handle all of the stuff that he puts up with. I personally think he is very witty.
Yet you called Dances With Skunks' stories B.S. and called him skitzo on the 'Freebie" thread! I think his stories are awesome! He has many followers!
I know too

Peoria, IL

#10 Mar 14, 2011
I still like Connersvillian too!:)

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2011
Observer wrote:
I'd never judge you Villian; I learned that here on Topix, read it, right here on this Topix, said, "Don't Judge People!" And, you did entertain me with the Walmart thingy, thank you, but of course I like burned toast and my pizza burned just a little bit too; and, I have to agree with you, why would Walmart want to come here and you won't see me there, unless of course every other store in town runs out of chocolate!
On the other issue, I have no idea who you are, and I truly believe you made a faux pas and you have apologized and apologized and apologized; and, I read that too here on Topix, "that we all make mistakes we are sorry for and we are not perfect,"; and, I can see with my own two eyes your posts now show you were sincere; and, I accept your apology, thank you.
Now let me get my tissues out cause they are gonna bash me and judge me to no end and you know what; so be it!
Right on OBS You are so right.
Before they say it; This is Indydumbasscorvette chiming in and I might chime in on a few others too.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 14, 2011
insider looking out wrote:
No one was entertained or amused you idiot. They laughed at you not with you because they know how big as moron you are and now that everyone knows you a a racist piece of slime it is even more evident that you are a moron.
I always laughed with him and at people like you.
Most intelligent people knew he was spoofing about the Walmart.
You must have got left behind somewhere.
Now I see the racist stuff is popping up too. Get a life or take a class on satire and mimicry.
FOOL
insider looking out

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2011
Ah, the other worthless racist piece of slime chimes in. Although considering her house is the color of a bowel movement maybe we should refer to you as a racist piece of shit.
I know too

Peoria, IL

#14 Mar 14, 2011
insider looking out wrote:
Ah, the other worthless racist piece of slime chimes in. Although considering her house is the color of a bowel movement maybe we should refer to you as a racist piece of shit.
Her house? Maybe she's telling the world what she thinks of it! My house is brown, maybe I'm sending a message?!
reviver

Woodridge, IL

#15 Mar 14, 2011
Off topic. As usual.
not super

United States

#16 Mar 14, 2011
Actually its NOT a super Walmart. A super Walmart is much bigger and has a Tire and Lube Express. SOOOOO... Connersvillian was right. We arent getting a super Walmart.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#17 Mar 14, 2011
insider looking out wrote:
Ah, the other worthless racist piece of slime chimes in. Although considering her house is the color of a bowel movement maybe we should refer to you as a racist piece of shit.
The outside of my house may be the bowel color but the inside of my house is full of LEAD and the lead fits inside a couple of really pretty pieces from Ruger and with the lead and the Ruger it will take care of anyone that comes inside my bowel colored house. Now that makes me an equal opportunity non racist because I would show no partiality to whomever should decide to come into my place.
LMAO

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#18 Mar 14, 2011
(I can't resist)

Now how 'racist'(an' downright childish) can ya get when ya bash somebody for the color of their house?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#19 Mar 14, 2011
indycorvette wrote:
The outside of my house may be the bowel color but the inside of my house is full of LEAD and the lead fits inside a couple of really pretty pieces from Ruger and with the lead and the Ruger it will take care of anyone that comes inside my bowel colored house. Now that makes me an equal opportunity non racist because I would show no partiality to whomever should decide to come into my place.
LMAO
Yes, people have every reason to hate you.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Mar 14, 2011
Connersvillian wrote:
(I can't resist)
Now how 'racist'(an' downright childish) can ya get when ya bash somebody for the color of their house?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!
I know that one had me rolling on the floor Maybe I will paint it diarrhea green next time. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What do you think of Ron Corbin? (Jan '09) 1 hr A real friend 26
Stant Question 5 hr Anna 1
Donald J Trump Presidency 5 hr Mr Marin 1,352
Earth Wind Water 5 hr Buckwheat 12
Wulff will never learn 6 hr Stacey 3
What ever happened to Matt Lucas 9 hr Citizen 2
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 14 hr _Zoey_ 7,567

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages