Shopping Center Coming to Connersville

Shopping Center Coming to Connersville

There are 6 comments on the Towncow story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Shopping Center Coming to Connersville. In it, Towncow reports that:

Connersville Commons is a new 42,000 square feet retail shopping center development adjacent to the newly built Wal-Mart in Connersville, Indiana along Highway 1. Two Texas-based developers are teaming together for this project, which will include a 12,400 SF free-standing Goodwill retail store, 25,100 SF of retail shops and the ability for one ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towncow.

they still are held

Brandon, FL

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Would rather see existing empty retail space be redeveloped before new construction.
I do know

La Fontaine, IN

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Then redevelop it!!
ghost town

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2013
they still are held wrote:
Would rather see existing empty retail space be redeveloped before new construction.
I agree. Park Road looks shabby with plenty of empty space that could be put to good use. It makes no sense to build brand new on the outside of town when so much is available in town. A total waste in my opinion. Driving down Park Road, I can't help but think 'ghost town.'
consarned

Francesville, IN

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Uh, like new buildings means new buildings to tax . New parking lots , no asbestos , new plumbing , wiring etc. It would cost more to renovate the existing malls than to build new . the park road malls are for sale if you want to buy them . Do you have renters ?
Ontheuppityup

Franklin, IN

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Businesses are going to build or locate where it is beneficial to them, not what's best for the city. They usually look for existing buildings first. We should be thankful that we are finally getting some new businesses. It will all work out for the best.
garbeegeman

Francesville, IN

#6 Mar 24, 2013
I hear tell that there is going to be a nuclear wate container center in vistone building . I can help . I worked at the barrel merchants . Making barrels sounds like good jobs . I can't repear the presses or stuff like that but I willing to work . I am strong and can load the barrels . Its easy just remember to stack them upside down or you might step threwh one and that hurts .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21-97 33 min Al Bion 1
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 1 hr Fairydust 1,158
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Fairydust 2,825
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 1 hr Fairydust 2,131
Regarding Kent Smith 2 hr Looking for answers 1
Glory 2 hr Jays Mommy Sucks 3
1st Annual Miss Walmart Pageant 3 hr All-State 4

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance