Shooting dogs on east county road.nea...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hunter

United States

#42 Nov 15, 2012
I love my dogs with all my life. Most hunters would never shoot a dog ever. Keep ur dogs on your own property and you wont have to worry right? Whyis it ok that your dogs get to run around on other peoples property? It pisses me off after us hunters spend thousands of dollars only to have my season ruined because you cant keep your dogs on your own property! Me personally would call the dog warden and have them picked up. Just saying.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#43 Nov 15, 2012
Hunter wrote:
I love my dogs with all my life. Most hunters would never shoot a dog ever. Keep ur dogs on your own property and you wont have to worry right? Whyis it ok that your dogs get to run around on other peoples property? It pisses me off after us hunters spend thousands of dollars only to have my season ruined because you cant keep your dogs on your own property! Me personally would call the dog warden and have them picked up. Just saying.
My dogs were confined to my yard but dug out under the fence. AND HUNTING DOES NOT LAST ONE DAY! And yea their is hunters that shoot dogs. DOGS ARE DOGS THEY FRINGIN GET LOOSE. Just about everyone that owns a dog has had a dog break a chain, dig out ect. THAT GIVES NO ONE THE RIGHT TO SHOOT THEM DOWN. Now if they were mean or killing I could understand but to kill labs that were nice and just in the woods THATS JUST LOW LIFE. People with their advise to keep your dogs on your property HEY THEY DO GET LOOSE.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#44 Nov 15, 2012
This topic is not towards real hunters but towards the cowards that are out for the kill of anything that gets in their path. This topic was to warn people to keep their pets at home on their property NOT LETTING YOUR ANIMALS RUN LOOSE.
dog lover

Valparaiso, IN

#45 Nov 15, 2012
Yes dogs get loose,but if they're not hurting anything then why shoot them? If you don't want them on your property then call someone to come pick them up or if you know who they belong to then tell that pearson you don't want them on your property. Shit happens so why be cruel to a helpless pet?
Dumb people

Oxford, OH

#46 Nov 15, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
This topic is not towards real hunters but towards the cowards that are out for the kill of anything that gets in their path. This topic was to warn people to keep their pets at home on their property NOT LETTING YOUR ANIMALS RUN LOOSE.
A little less retarded is a good thing in todayís world. I guess you really donít get it so Iíll try to explain it to you in a way you might understand. IF YOUS WULD KEEP YOUR DOGS licked up THEY MAY live longer. This aint da first time they have gotton out untto sumones OTHER PROPERTY. IT IS BOUT TIME UD STOP BLAMIN hunters, bad nabors, and everyones but insted look at yourself. YOU OUR TU BLAMES FUR YOUR DOGS DEATHS. I am not sure if you well ever git it because you sum nothin more then a potty mouth sheep loven red kneck but I hopes TOO god that sumone takes the rest of your anamals befur you kill the rest. Takes credit were credit is do. Hope you enjoy the GRAMMER. I did it for your benefit.
you are dumb

Valparaiso, IN

#47 Nov 16, 2012
Hey there you are "dumb people" oh wait my bad "dumb bitch" is who you really are. Go find yourself a job at the local school i heard they need your help! You must be one of those inbreeds from liberty that dont know any better or your part of that clan of family that nobody likes.Go run and hide befor someone "kicks your door in drags you out and beat the shit out of you".BAAAHAHAHAHAHA...
i hate animals

Goshen, IN

#49 Nov 18, 2012
NO! YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR DOG INSIDE! IT WAS OFF YOUR PROPERTY OR IT WOULDNT HAVE GOT AN ARROW IN IT! SO GET OVER IT! GO GET ANOTHER ONE FROM THE POUND. THEY HAVE PLENTY! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT CARE ABOUT IT ANYWAY OR IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RUNNING IN YOUR NEIGHBORS WOODS! AND DONT BE MAD AT THE GUY THAT SHOT IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT YOURSELF FOR LETTING IT OUT YOU IDIOT!
dumbazz

Churubusco, IN

#50 Nov 19, 2012
i hate animals wrote:
NO! YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR DOG INSIDE! IT WAS OFF YOUR PROPERTY OR IT WOULDNT HAVE GOT AN ARROW IN IT! SO GET OVER IT! GO GET ANOTHER ONE FROM THE POUND. THEY HAVE PLENTY! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT CARE ABOUT IT ANYWAY OR IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN RUNNING IN YOUR NEIGHBORS WOODS! AND DONT BE MAD AT THE GUY THAT SHOT IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT YOURSELF FOR LETTING IT OUT YOU IDIOT!
Did you not read the post? The person stated they were at work when it happend and the dogs got loose on their own. So tell me who's the "IDOT"? Maybe you should start getting "Hooked on Phonics" right? maybe you can read these post better....hahaha damn idots.
dumb people

Oxford, OH

#51 Nov 19, 2012
dumbazz wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not read the post? The person stated they were at work when it happend and the dogs got loose on their own. So tell me who's the "IDOT"? Maybe you should start getting "Hooked on Phonics" right? maybe you can read these post better....hahaha damn idots.
Did you read the posts? He also said that this happens more often than not (more than one time) with his now shish kabobed dog. So Phonics all around yip-ee. And yeah to answer your question: You are the "idot" dumb a*s
lmao

Churubusco, IN

#52 Nov 20, 2012
dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the posts? He also said that this happens more often than not (more than one time) with his now shish kabobed dog. So Phonics all around yip-ee. And yeah to answer your question: You are the "idot" dumb a*s
You are the dumbazz! Yea i did and that person said it happend when he or she was at work like i said....Don't even start with me cause i'll throw something at ya you wont like....I don't care who you are... Animals are gona be animals. Do you own a outside dog? If so you gona tell me it never left your property? Hell you wouldn't admit it if it did! Everybody that i know that has an outside dog has gotten loose off a chain or even climbed over or dug under the kennel it was in. That's a dog...if it want's loose it's gona happen!! Dog's ARE NOT stupid unlike some people on this site!
AMAZING

Lafayette, IN

#55 Dec 7, 2012
my dogs are not chained nor do they live outside nor do i have a fenced yard but they stay in my yard and they are dumb chihuahuas and never have had a problem with them leaving my yard trainthem right treat them right. if you cant do these then its your fault they got shot not the dogs. if you cant be a proper animal owner dont own one. im an avid hunter and would never shoot one but if mine got shot somewhere it shouldnt be id kick my own ass. as for calling someone to come get a nuisance dog yeah right my dog got attacked in my dam yard and i called they said "oh im sorry we cant come out for a dog attacking another dog just if it was a human" so guess what happend to the attacker? Use your imagination
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#56 Dec 9, 2012
AMAZING wrote:
my dogs are not chained nor do they live outside nor do i have a fenced yard but they stay in my yard and they are dumb chihuahuas and never have had a problem with them leaving my yard trainthem right treat them right. if you cant do these then its your fault they got shot not the dogs. if you cant be a proper animal owner dont own one. im an avid hunter and would never shoot one but if mine got shot somewhere it shouldnt be id kick my own ass. as for calling someone to come get a nuisance dog yeah right my dog got attacked in my dam yard and i called they said "oh im sorry we cant come out for a dog attacking another dog just if it was a human" so guess what happend to the attacker? Use your imagination
Hey there "DUMB PEOPLE" BITCH!
AMAZING

Lafayette, IN

#57 Dec 10, 2012
brilliant comment lol
what

Churubusco, IN

#58 Dec 10, 2012
oh man this is entertaining as hell, loving it, keep up the good work entertaining all of liberty. P.s. If someone shot my dog I'd shoot them.
duuuhhhh

Grabill, IN

#59 Dec 10, 2012
Can anybody read? the dogs got loose by acident! out of there fenced in area!!! while the owner was at work! it wasnt on purpose! its something that cant be helped..and judge me on my spelling etc...i dont CARE!
Good Hunter

Richmond, IN

#60 Dec 31, 2012
While i dont condone animal killing i have to say this if the animal continues to be a problem and the owners ARE aware and dont fix it then they have no argument when the animal is killed. Sorry i know that is no what you want to hear but it is a fact of life. Just because it is your pet doesnt mean people have to put up with it on THEIR property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richy Meyer 3 hr Roxxy 9
County Jail Lawsuit seeks $80 million 4 hr Fun 9
Fayette Jail has best rated water in state 4 hr Fun 4
six letter word game (Jan '15) 4 hr _Zoey_ 962
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 8,281
In Need Of Holiday Help 4 hr Hailey 9
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 13,494

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance