Shooting dogs on east county road.nea...
moron

Liberty, IN

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Keep it on your property and you will still have a pet. respect others property.
Dog lover

Lake Geneva, WI

#23 Nov 11, 2012
If you love your animal keep it on your property. You are responsible for it. You have no control over what others do, but you can avoid these type of situations by being smart. You wouldn't let your kid play on the road or in a back yard where it could fall into a pool would you? Maybe you would.
todd grey

Richmond, IN

#24 Nov 11, 2012
same for cats
Rather have

Chicago, IL

#25 Nov 11, 2012
I'd rather have cats and dogs around than a family of theives and drug addicts.
biganimallover

Valparaiso, IN

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Rather have wrote:
I'd rather have cats and dogs around than a family of theives and drug addicts.
Right! I would rather deal with a bunch of cat's and dog's than stupid people! Hell now day's animal's are smarter than people.
Dumb people

Oxford, OH

#27 Nov 12, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Who really cares about the spelling and grammer huh? I did'nt get on here to teach. I got on here to warn people about their pets not to read some know it all "teacher" remarks. Yea I agree some pets do bite BUT HEY I DID'NT GET ON HERE FOR ALL THE DRAMA JUST TO STRESS A POINT ABOUT THE HUNTERS THAT SHOOTS EVERY DOG THEY SEE IN THE WOODS. TO HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS PETS. It's people like you that worry about the spelling ect.... and the STUPID remarks you just got to write. WHO REALLY GIVES A CRAP SMART A** SURE IN THE HELL NOT ME. Your just being a nuisance. You are JUST PLAIN STUPID GO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE AND VALIUM UP. Shhh almost forgot to remind you------OVERDOSE.
“Who really cares about the spelling and grammar huh”? It is obvious that you don’t. It just might help people take you somewhat serious if you at least sound educated beyond the 5th grade. If I were the grammar police I would have pointed out the many mistakes in the above rant. However to the point…YOU NEED TO HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY. YOU NEED TO DISPLAY SOME RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERSHIP. IN FACT YOU SHOULD NOT OWN PETS. YOU SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP ON CRUELTY CHARGES FOR SENDING YOUR PETS OUT TO SLAUGHTER TIME AND TIME AGAIN. It is only and matter of time before they get shot, end up dead on the road, or bite someone. And the fact that you feel you the need to warn people about “pets” being shot while running free through someones woods should tell you something. You are not controlling your dogs. Most RESPONSIBLE owners don’t need this “warning” because they know how to take care of their animals. Like I said sorry about your pets but until you stop them from free-ranging they will all end up dead. Just don’t let them run free on other people’s property problem solved. P.S. I am not a teacher but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that (you are) is (you’re) not (your) dumb a**
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#28 Nov 12, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>smartass really? cant argue with people like you....cause your always right? wrong....humans are more of a nuisance..your a prime exsample so go pop your valium and stfu....
You are soooooo right. What a nuisance.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#29 Nov 12, 2012
Dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
“Who really cares about the spelling and grammar huh”? It is obvious that you don’t. It just might help people take you somewhat serious if you at least sound educated beyond the 5th grade. If I were the grammar police I would have pointed out the many mistakes in the above rant. However to the point…YOU NEED TO HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY. YOU NEED TO DISPLAY SOME RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERSHIP. IN FACT YOU SHOULD NOT OWN PETS. YOU SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP ON CRUELTY CHARGES FOR SENDING YOUR PETS OUT TO SLAUGHTER TIME AND TIME AGAIN. It is only and matter of time before they get shot, end up dead on the road, or bite someone. And the fact that you feel you the need to warn people about “pets” being shot while running free through someones woods should tell you something. You are not controlling your dogs. Most RESPONSIBLE owners don’t need this “warning” because they know how to take care of their animals. Like I said sorry about your pets but until you stop them from free-ranging they will all end up dead. Just don’t let them run free on other people’s property problem solved. P.S. I am not a teacher but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that (you are) is (you’re) not (your) dumb a**
Nuisance hey thanks for the grammer lession.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#30 Nov 12, 2012
Dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh by the way calm down chill out and pop one of your pills it really sounds like you need one you're really having a grammer attack today.Rant Rant Rant......
dumb people

Oxford, OH

#31 Nov 13, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Oh by the way calm down chill out and pop one of your pills it really sounds like you need one you're really having a grammer attack today.Rant Rant Rant......
It is Grammar not grammer....lol Guess I'll be supporting you with my tax $ cause I am sure you won't be able to find a job. Damn at least get a GED.
dumb people

Oxford, OH

#32 Nov 13, 2012
P.S. I really don't think a hunter shot your dogs. I think they shot themselves to get away from you. It is pretty bad when the dog is smarter than the owner.
right

Valparaiso, IN

#33 Nov 14, 2012
dumb people wrote:
P.S. I really don't think a hunter shot your dogs. I think they shot themselves to get away from you. It is pretty bad when the dog is smarter than the owner.
ok i think since your so worried about grammar you need to go be a fricken teacher! really who gives a fuck about grammar! YOU!!! people try to get there point out and all you can worry about is the grammar! get a job teaching cause it sounds like you stress over it too much! and please come back at me with a grammar leasson cause for one i dont give a shit what you got to say...I will say it, spell it the way i want! I dont try to be perfect and i shure AINT no teacher but are you??? Quit worring about how people word their feelings! if you so called cant read these post then stay off it if our grammar doesnt meet your standards! so have a nice day a fuck off! thanks.
dumb people

Oxford, OH

#34 Nov 14, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Ooooops! Spelled deer, dear "SORRY"
He obviously cares but acts like he doesn't. Read above quote from one of his earlier posts. LOL But glad to hear you are content with being retarded
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#35 Nov 14, 2012
dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
He obviously cares but acts like he doesn't. Read above quote from one of his earlier posts. LOL But glad to hear you are content with being retarded
You have'nt overdosed as of it? As far as some punk like you having to support someone is a real joke. I make more then you will ever see in a life time punk. And yea you are nothing but a freaking little no life punk. This correcting my spelling was for the grammer queens like you punk. I feel so flattered that your so worried about my spelling maybe punk you can give me a spelling lession then I can give you a lession that you so need. But punks like you are not worth the sweat off my balls. Rant on and on you no life little punk go back to your cashiers job with all your knowlege of spelling. Must have hit a nerve with you just ranting your little heart out. Chat at you later punk. Gotta laugh with all the wacky things you say "THANKS" I needed a good laugh.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#36 Nov 14, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>ok i think since your so worried about grammar you need to go be a fricken teacher! really who gives a fuck about grammar! YOU!!! people try to get there point out and all you can worry about is the grammar! get a job teaching cause it sounds like you stress over it too much! and please come back at me with a grammar leasson cause for one i dont give a shit what you got to say...I will say it, spell it the way i want! I dont try to be perfect and i shure AINT no teacher but are you??? Quit worring about how people word their feelings! if you so called cant read these post then stay off it if our grammar doesnt meet your standards! so have a nice day a fuck off! thanks.
This person is just a little punk. You just gotta laugh. I agree with you they are just so stressed out they need to take those pills they recommened.
dumb people

Oxford, OH

#37 Nov 14, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>You have'nt overdosed as of it? As far as some punk like you having to support someone is a real joke. I make more then you will ever see in a life time punk. And yea you are nothing but a freaking little no life punk. This correcting my spelling was for the grammer queens like you punk. I feel so flattered that your so worried about my spelling maybe punk you can give me a spelling lession then I can give you a lession that you so need. But punks like you are not worth the sweat off my balls. Rant on and on you no life little punk go back to your cashiers job with all your knowlege of spelling. Must have hit a nerve with you just ranting your little heart out. Chat at you later punk. Gotta laugh with all the wacky things you say "THANKS" I needed a good laugh.
Again it is Grammar not grammer. Lol you have proven just as capable of formulating a complete sentence as you are a dog owner so I highly doubt you make above min wage if you have a job at all. I would suggest that you go run around the same woods as your now dead dog-s and hope someone puts you out of your misery. Think about it..if this happens you will not be able to send more dogs out to be killed and you would be doing your little part to help balance out the budget by being removed from the welfare system. It is a win-win.
Iwastold

Angola, IN

#38 Nov 15, 2012
Heck I used to have a problem with neighbors dogs coming on my property and killed many chickens and ducks. I called animal control and the police as i wanted those neigbors to replace what i saw their dog kill. They refused. They both said catch them and call animal control or if they are on your property shoot them. This coming from law enforcement. I told the neighbor if his dogs came on my property again he would have two less dogs. They chained the dogs and I never had issues again. I also explained how would you feel if my dog came over here and killed something of yours. This being said I don't know if I could kill a persons dog I have my own dog myself , but when they are destroying a coop and killed 15 chickens what are you going to do? People need to keep dogs I. Their own yard , if they don't want them chained or kenneled invest in an invisible perimeter fence. They do work!
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#39 Nov 15, 2012
Iwastold wrote:
Heck I used to have a problem with neighbors dogs coming on my property and killed many chickens and ducks. I called animal control and the police as i wanted those neigbors to replace what i saw their dog kill. They refused. They both said catch them and call animal control or if they are on your property shoot them. This coming from law enforcement. I told the neighbor if his dogs came on my property again he would have two less dogs. They chained the dogs and I never had issues again. I also explained how would you feel if my dog came over here and killed something of yours. This being said I don't know if I could kill a persons dog I have my own dog myself , but when they are destroying a coop and killed 15 chickens what are you going to do? People need to keep dogs I. Their own yard , if they don't want them chained or kenneled invest in an invisible perimeter fence. They do work!
I phrase you for the fact that you did talk to your neighbors about the problem first. My dogs were fenced in but had dug out while I was at work and was in the woods disturbing a hunter and all had got shot same day same time. Yes I agree people needs to keep their dogs confined on their property for their safty and others safty but sometimes they do get loose and hunters will shoot them down without a word.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#40 Nov 15, 2012
dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
Again it is Grammar not grammer. Lol you have proven just as capable of formulating a complete sentence as you are a dog owner so I highly doubt you make above min wage if you have a job at all. I would suggest that you go run around the same woods as your now dead dog-s and hope someone puts you out of your misery. Think about it..if this happens you will not be able to send more dogs out to be killed and you would be doing your little part to help balance out the budget by being removed from the welfare system. It is a win-win.
Hey there punk!!!!!!!!!!
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#41 Nov 15, 2012
dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea show you on some of the other topics correcting their spelling as well. Just keeping you so busy trying to teach everybody. More power to ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Clint Brown 2 hr Spiritual Worker 12
jail guards slinging contraband 2 hr Stupid 7
another threat at the high school. 3 hr just me 29
The Name Game 7 hr Youre disgusting 16
Alexandra Showalter 7 hr Jess 23
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,201
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,362

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance