Shooting dogs on east county road.near 400 north

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#1 Nov 6, 2012
To anyone who lives near east county road "BEWARE" of the coward that shoots dogs.This coward shot four of my dogs back in the spring. Never had the balls to talk to me about this just gunned them down. To anyone who has a dog loose BE PREPARED TO LOOSE YOUR PET around the area of east county road. When men shoot down dogs just cause they are in the woods disturbing their hunting, HEY YOU IDIOTS THEY ARE DOGS JUST BEING DOGS, but you are a coward that needs the hell beat out of you for F**KING with peoples pets. To the coward that shot my four dogs IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE PAYBACKS ARE A REAL MOTHER F**CKER. And a word of advise "SOME PEOPLE DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY WHEN COWARDS LIKE YOU TAKES AWAY THEIR PETS JUST SO YOUR FAT A** CAN CHOMP ON A DEER. Don't call you a neighbor but a real lowlife piece of trash. Hunters like you needs to be the hunted!!!!!!!!!!
thatismyalley

Connersville, IN

#2 Nov 6, 2012
if you got pets. keep them in your house or tied up. fair game????? and mostly stinkin cat
Why

Paoli, IN

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
To anyone who lives near east county road "BEWARE" of the coward that shoots dogs.This coward shot four of my dogs back in the spring. Never had the balls to talk to me about this just gunned them down. To anyone who has a dog loose BE PREPARED TO LOOSE YOUR PET around the area of east county road. When men shoot down dogs just cause they are in the woods disturbing their hunting, HEY YOU IDIOTS THEY ARE DOGS JUST BEING DOGS, but you are a coward that needs the hell beat out of you for F**KING with peoples pets. To the coward that shot my four dogs IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE PAYBACKS ARE A REAL MOTHER F**CKER. And a word of advise "SOME PEOPLE DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY WHEN COWARDS LIKE YOU TAKES AWAY THEIR PETS JUST SO YOUR FAT A** CAN CHOMP ON A DEER. Don't call you a neighbor but a real lowlife piece of trash. Hunters like you needs to be the hunted!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry. I can't figure out where this is but I heard that someone shot a dog on Turkey Creek yesterday.
I wonder if these same hunters would shoot at kids playing in the woods too?
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#4 Nov 6, 2012
thatismyalley wrote:
if you got pets. keep them in your house or tied up. fair game????? and mostly stinkin cat
Stupid reply! Want to be confined on a chain dumba**.Fair game is typical from a jerk punk.Sound like a freak-o who kills anything just for your sick-o little thrills.Daaaa punk.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry. I can't figure out where this is but I heard that someone shot a dog on Turkey Creek yesterday.
I wonder if these same hunters would shoot at kids playing in the woods too?
It's about three miles north west of turkey creek rd. The dog got shot with a bow and arrow and the coward ran and cleared out before the dog made it back home. He knew he was gonna get his a** beat cause the owner went looking for that ole boy. Lets hope the owner of this dog gets this ole boy and teaches him about messing with someones pet. If it's that easy to shoot a persons pet then yea he would shoot anything to chomp on that dear meat. Gotta be some mighty hungry idiots out there. NO TRUE HUNTERS GOES HUNTING DOGS!
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Ooooops! Spelled deer, dear "SORRY"
Animal lover

AOL

#7 Nov 7, 2012
I am so sorry about your lose.....it has happened to my family pet before...it is against the law to shoot somebodys dog.It does no good to call animal control,if thats what you wanna call it!!I think eventually you will find out who did this.
This area is to small and people like to talk,to the pus out there that hides behind a gun/Bow Karma is a Biotch she will find you when you least expect it.I would be scared!
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Animal lover wrote:
I am so sorry about your lose.....it has happened to my family pet before...it is against the law to shoot somebodys dog.It does no good to call animal control,if thats what you wanna call it!!I think eventually you will find out who did this.
This area is to small and people like to talk,to the pus out there that hides behind a gun/Bow Karma is a Biotch she will find you when you least expect it.I would be scared!
Thank you and one hell of a statement! Super cool.
right

Hardinsburg, IN

#9 Nov 8, 2012
That's bull!!! I hate animal killer's,need to take that pearson out and shoot his azz with a arrow! Really if a pearson can kill animal's for no reason just because they're in your way of hunting..then i think they could kill a pearson!You don't go around shooting people's pet's! Keep them locked up why?? if they're not aggresive.
dumb people

Oxford, OH

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Keep your pets up. I don't agree with killing an animal but damn Liberty is an at large zoo because of idiots who have no control over their pets. If you don't have a yard for it to run in don't own one. I understand they ALL get out on occasion but damn come on. Some owners let their dogs freerange all over town.
todd grey

Connersville, IN

#11 Nov 8, 2012
cat are the same way if you own a cat keep it in your house.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#12 Nov 8, 2012
dumb people wrote:
Keep your pets up. I don't agree with killing an animal but damn Liberty is an at large zoo because of idiots who have no control over their pets. If you don't have a yard for it to run in don't own one. I understand they ALL get out on occasion but damn come on. Some owners let their dogs freerange all over town.
I lived in the country and yea my dogs got out of their fenced up area at times but my dogs never hurt no one they were friendly dogs and NO ONE HAS THAT RIGHT TO SHOOT DOWN PEOPLES PETS.I could understand if they were doing wrong but to shoot them for just being dogs THATS A COWARDS WAY A DOWN RIGHT HEARTLESS PIECE OF CRAP THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOT DOWN THE SAME WAY HE SHOOTS DOWN DOGS.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#13 Nov 8, 2012
todd grey wrote:
You are just a DUMB A**.
okdoki

Hardinsburg, IN

#14 Nov 9, 2012
i agree dogs to get loose sometimes hell mine does and what can you do if your not at home when it happens? mine is chained up but i got good neighbors to come knock on my door and let me know he got loose...and no they just dont go shooting peoples pets...yes their is some people that just let there pets roam but not everybody....I agree if the animal isnt causing any harm and just doing what they do then why harm them?
okdoki

Hardinsburg, IN

#15 Nov 9, 2012
todd grey wrote:
i have a couple of cats that live outdoors why cause i live in the counrty and they are good hunters and kill off the mice...and they dont bother nothin but i guess i should bring them in cause people like you disagree...NOPE dont think so...people judge animals thinking their stupid or a nucience but really animals are smart and have feelings and deserve a good life...so should we shoot a pearson if they fuck up and act stupid? id rather be around dogs and cats than people...cause now days people are IDOTS!!!
Dumb people

Oxford, OH

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>I lived in the country and yea my dogs got out of their fenced up area at times but my dogs never hurt no one they were friendly dogs and NO ONE HAS THAT RIGHT TO SHOOT DOWN PEOPLES PETS.I could understand if they were doing wrong but to shoot them for just being dogs THATS A COWARDS WAY A DOWN RIGHT HEARTLESS PIECE OF CRAP THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOT DOWN THE SAME WAY HE SHOOTS DOWN DOGS.
Your pet is someone elses nuisance if they are trespassing over and over. Country or not if you don't own the land...you don't own the land. I don't agree with shooting the animal but I sure would send it up to the doggy jail if you could not control it. I would try the knock on the door thing a couple of times but damn i have a fulltime job. I am not about to take on another one watching your dog. And on the topic of shooting people.. I think it has happened alot in past years that if a person comes onto other peoples property or breaks into someones home they do get shot or arrested. Like I said sorry about your pup but you are responsible for the welfare of your animals also.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pet is someone elses nuisance if they are trespassing over and over. Country or not if you don't own the land...you don't own the land. I don't agree with shooting the animal but I sure would send it up to the doggy jail if you could not control it. I would try the knock on the door thing a couple of times but damn i have a fulltime job. I am not about to take on another one watching your dog. And on the topic of shooting people.. I think it has happened alot in past years that if a person comes onto other peoples property or breaks into someones home they do get shot or arrested. Like I said sorry about your pup but you are responsible for the welfare of your animals also.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE NUISANCE. People all around me YOU DUMB A** has their dogs running loose and hell I got bit by one on my own property BUT I AM NOT AN ANIMAL KILLER I HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS PETS. People are more of a nuisance then animals they are every where animals has no where to go for all the freaking people. Yea I am responsible but people NEEDS TO HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND THEIR PETS.To kill dogs just for the kill of a deer NO TRUE HUNTER GOES OUT FOR THE KILL OF DOGS. There is no shortage of deer meat out there just cowards out for the thrill of the kill NO MATTER WHAT IS STANDING BEFORE THEM.
Dumb people

Oxford, OH

#19 Nov 9, 2012
A tad melodramatic aren't we?. First learn basic english. Reading your post was almost painful. I understand you might be upset but take a deep breath. Second, when a person feels like "people are more of a nuisance THAN animals" all of the time..sounds like the beginning of a psychotic episode. Sure I think humans can be a pain from time to time but when you feel that way all of the time..come-on-man time to lock ya up for a while. P.S. and one reason you should not let your dog free-range is the very reason you stated in your second sentence THEY MIGHT BITE. I was being very gracious by calling that a sentence by the way. Most people say "aw my dog is so friendly it wouldn't hurt a fly". Then the animal (cause they are animals) goes and bites someones kid. Another reason to keep your pets in your yard is for thier protection so things like this don't happen to them. Now please go take a couple valium and go to bed. Oh put up your overbred dogs first... shhhh almost forgot to remind you.
Neighbor

Waldron, IN

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Dumb people wrote:
A tad melodramatic aren't we?. First learn basic english. Reading your post was almost painful. I understand you might be upset but take a deep breath. Second, when a person feels like "people are more of a nuisance THAN animals" all of the time..sounds like the beginning of a psychotic episode. Sure I think humans can be a pain from time to time but when you feel that way all of the time..come-on-man time to lock ya up for a while. P.S. and one reason you should not let your dog free-range is the very reason you stated in your second sentence THEY MIGHT BITE. I was being very gracious by calling that a sentence by the way. Most people say "aw my dog is so friendly it wouldn't hurt a fly". Then the animal (cause they are animals) goes and bites someones kid. Another reason to keep your pets in your yard is for thier protection so things like this don't happen to them. Now please go take a couple valium and go to bed. Oh put up your overbred dogs first... shhhh almost forgot to remind you.
Who really cares about the spelling and grammer huh? I did'nt get on here to teach. I got on here to warn people about their pets not to read some know it all "teacher" remarks. Yea I agree some pets do bite BUT HEY I DID'NT GET ON HERE FOR ALL THE DRAMA JUST TO STRESS A POINT ABOUT THE HUNTERS THAT SHOOTS EVERY DOG THEY SEE IN THE WOODS. TO HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS PETS. It's people like you that worry about the spelling ect.... and the STUPID remarks you just got to write. WHO REALLY GIVES A CRAP SMART A** SURE IN THE HELL NOT ME. Your just being a nuisance. You are JUST PLAIN STUPID GO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE AND VALIUM UP. Shhh almost forgot to remind you------OVERDOSE.
truth

Hardinsburg, IN

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Dumb people wrote:
smartass really? cant argue with people like you....cause your always right? wrong....humans are more of a nuisance..your a prime exsample so go pop your valium and stfu....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Face of Herion 22 min interesting facts 1
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 34 min Vector aka Victor... 7,292
Barb Mayle (Dec '11) 35 min sad in indiana 58
do girls like sex or being ate out more? (Dec '10) 1 hr Pope 56
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,150
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,630
Missing Pet 1 hr Pope 29
Liberty Dating
Find my Match

Liberty People Search