Valentine's Day Surprise

Posted in the Liberty Forum

Cupid

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 22, 2013
What are you going to surprise your lover with this year? How long are you going to wait to make your arrangements or purchases?
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Well i know i won't be getting anything, never have. No one to even get anything for either.
gentleman

Melrose Park, IL

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Missy R wrote:
Well i know i won't be getting anything, never have. No one to even get anything for either.
. I'll take u out on val day.
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>. I'll take u out on val day.
Well I don't live anywhere near there. I just stumbled upon the post. Thanks for the offer.
Cupid

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Thought I'd bump post. One week. You better be planning something great for the boy/girl friend and don't forget to get the spouse something. haha
Cupid

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Celebrating today because of the weekend or waiting? Even Wal-mart seemed overstocked with gift items last night.

“Be nice to me and Ill be nice”

Since: Nov 07

Connersville

#8 Feb 9, 2013
I took my sweetheart to Walmart and showed her the purdy card I was gonna buy her. Ah'm romantic that way.
Connersvillian and Vonda

Connersville, IN

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Connersvillian wrote:
I took my sweetheart to Walmart and showed her the purdy card I was gonna buy her. Ah'm romantic that way.
How did Vonda like it, you old c0cksvcker?

“Be nice to me and Ill be nice”

Since: Nov 07

Connersville

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Hey, keep it down, dumbazz, my wife reads this stuff!!

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!!!
Cupid

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Panicking yet? Did you get her/him something romantic? Will you be single on Friday?
Cupid

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2013
My job is done. Hope everyone receives the feeling of romance and love. Care for each other.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Connersvillian wrote:
Thats a great idea Villian. I can see couples now reading through the cards and picking the perfect one, then handing it to each other to read. After reading it they put their cards back and go on their merry way. And it doesn't cost anything. Better yet just take a picture of the card with your cell phone. Nothing says I love you better than a cell phone card. Hee!
cupid shoot me

Connersville, IN

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Gosh I wish I had someone special to spend tonight with. A nice dinner with someone would be wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mailboxes knocked down Mar 26 Colin Kaepernick 3
scrap Mar 26 Colin Kaepernick 3
trashy Mar 26 wtf 8
College Corner Cemetery Mar 26 GRAVE ROBBERS 2
kelly dalton Mar 25 Curious 2
parents and drugs Mar 23 truth 1
water ball (Jul '14) Mar 21 waterball king 4
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web