C Schuck

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Apr 22, 2012
My dog, Cindy Lou was poisined a year ago. And we miss her terribly. I cannot afford a rescue dog or one from the pound. I need a dog that does not shed so it does not affect my daughter's condition. If you know of any please post me here or if you see me out and about give me a "holla". I need to fill the loss in our hearts....
Steve

Glenview Nas, IL

#2 Apr 22, 2012
What kind of dog are you looking for? Fenced yard?
C Schuck

West Lafayette, IN

#3 Apr 22, 2012
I dont have a fenced in yard but im home all the time and loveto walk
just sayen

Richmond, IN

#4 Apr 23, 2012
If you can't afford a rescue dog or one from the pound then you probably don't need a dog. Dogs are very expensive. Shots, food, getting them wormed or spade or neutered. Ones from the pound usually have had shots at least and are fixed.
youre a jerk

Fairfield, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2012
Hey dont be a smart a##! Do you have a dog or not Just Saying? She didnt come on here for you to put her down,its jerks like you that would poison dogs! Obviously she can take care of one, she had one before! C Schuck I know who you are and if I hear of anything ill let you know!

“He knows what he knows”

Since: Apr 12

Muncie, Indiana

#6 Apr 23, 2012
Geez, i know it is expensive to own a dog, I have three, but there are shot clinics and places that spay/neuter at reasonable rates. The benefits of owning an animal sometimes outweigh the pitfalls. There are people out there that take better care of their animals than they do themselves. Unless any of you personally know a person will let the animal suffer, do not judge.
just sayen

Richmond, IN

#7 Apr 24, 2012
youre a jerk wrote:
Hey dont be a smart a##! Do you have a dog or not Just Saying? She didnt come on here for you to put her down,its jerks like you that would poison dogs! Obviously she can take care of one, she had one before! C Schuck I know who you are and if I hear of anything ill let you know!
I have 3 dogs! Thank you very much. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass at all! And I would never hurt an animal! Now if I knew who you were. Well, "HAHA!" Seriously the people that want something given to them end up dumping them! I have 2 of these dogs that were dumped. Oh well good luck finding a dog. And I hope it's well taken care of.
C Schuck

West Lafayette, IN

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Thank you "youre a jerk" I did take very good care of my dog. And would take very good and LOVE the one that would come into a LOVING home. And working on getting a fenced in yard. I AM a DOG lover. And just want a dog to take of and for campanionship.
Cindy Lou was a well known dog in my neighbor hood and was loved by all. And she protected her family form intruders. Again she is sadly missed.
I love you and miss you...Cindy Lou
LMAO

Mason, OH

#9 Apr 25, 2012
just sayen wrote:
If you can't afford a rescue dog or one from the pound then you probably don't need a dog. Dogs are very expensive. Shots, food, getting them wormed or spade or neutered. Ones from the pound usually have had shots at least and are fixed.
Looks like they don't like the truth, do they?
truth is

Fairfield, OH

#10 Apr 25, 2012
I have a dog that I Love just like shes part of the family and as I do for my family id do for my dog! Im sorry but she didnt choose for her dog to get poisoned, she didnt come on here to get judged! She just wants another damn dog! It always has to turn out so negative on this site!
just sayen

Richmond, IN

#11 Apr 25, 2012
I wasn't trying to be negative! Ask people at the dog pounds why the dogs are there!(People get them and just dump them off) The dogs in the pounds are going to be put to sleep. They need a good family! Get one from there and save one then you wont have to worry about getting your dog spayed or nueterd. They give shots and do all that there!
lol

Thorntown, IN

#12 Apr 27, 2012
Le Belle Lock wrote:
Geez, i know it is expensive to own a dog, I have three, but there are shot clinics and places that spay/neuter at reasonable rates. The benefits of owning an animal sometimes outweigh the pitfalls. There are people out there that take better care of their animals than they do themselves. Unless any of you personally know a person will let the animal suffer, do not judge.
Yeah i know there are people that take better care of dogs then themselves.....Their called nut jobs. Do Liberty a favor and get a goldfish so we don't have to take care of your dog in a few months.
ShamWow

UK

#13 Apr 27, 2012
C Schuck wrote:
Thank you "youre a jerk" I did take very good care of my dog. And would take very good and LOVE the one that would come into a LOVING home. And working on getting a fenced in yard. I AM a DOG lover. And just want a dog to take of and for campanionship.
Cindy Lou was a well known dog in my neighbor hood and was loved by all. And she protected her family form intruders. Again she is sadly missed.
I love you and miss you...Cindy Lou
Why do you reckon that the, probably well on his way to prison, person poisoned your dog? I understand that you loved your dearly beloved CindyLou as a member of your family, all animal affectionandos understand this. You are half correct about CindyLou's reputation, she was well known. However, the messes (plural) that she left behind where neither welcome or enjoyed. I am sorry for your loss.
c shuck

West Lafayette, IN

#14 May 1, 2012
ShamWow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you reckon that the, probably well on his way to prison, person poisoned your dog? I understand that you loved your dearly beloved CindyLou as a member of your family, all animal affectionandos understand this. You are half correct about CindyLou's reputation, she was well known. However, the messes (plural) that she left behind where neither welcome or enjoyed. I am sorry for your loss.
Thank you. And for your concern. I have "friends" that care and are looking into a dog for me and Rita to love and give a good home. And by the way...the so called person who did this to my dog lives in Connersville and is up on drug and attempted murder charges. JUST SAYING.
UC QT

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 May 1, 2012
People that are ill-equipped to take care of a dog should NOT get a dog. It is expensive to take proper care of a dog. My dog is treated for flea and ticks monthly, is on a monthly worm preventative pill, has his current shots, has current dog registration tags, goes to Grove Vet Clinic each time he is not feeling well, is professionally groomed (in Spring and Summer) twice a month, goes through a can of food and a cup of hard food daily, and not to mention all his treats and toys. The money I paid the shelter to adopt him ($80.00) covered his first shots, being neutered, and having his dew claws removed. C Schuck - I don't know you and I don't know your circumstances - this is not directed to you. IT IS directed to ALL people "who love dogs" but aren't ready for the responsibility of owning a pet.
c shuck

West Lafayette, IN

#16 May 2, 2012
I GOT A DOG !!@!!!!! So case closed. Thank you to my supporters...love ya...to my haters ...I'm sorry.
so happy for you

Oxford, OH

#17 May 2, 2012
I am so happy that you found a dog to fill your hole. In your heart that is. I understand it is hard to afford a dog from the shelter. I feel that if someone wants a hairless, half starved, soon to pollute your neighborhood with puppies because it's not fixed dog they should have one regardless if they can pay the upkeep. Good for you. At least now if it gets sick and needs a vet you can cure it with all the love you are sharing with it.
c shuck

West Lafayette, IN

#18 May 10, 2012
so happy for you wrote:
I am so happy that you found a dog to fill your hole. In your heart that is. I understand it is hard to afford a dog from the shelter. I feel that if someone wants a hairless, half starved, soon to pollute your neighborhood with puppies because it's not fixed dog they should have one regardless if they can pay the upkeep. Good for you. At least now if it gets sick and needs a vet you can cure it with all the love you are sharing with it.
I now have a dog that NEEDED a loving home. Regardless of what people say I walk her on a LEASH unlike others who let their dog run or stay fenced in and raised holy heck when we walk by. Good luck to the haters.And I thankk God for bringing her into our lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 12 min Fairydust 2,655
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 14 min Fairydust 1,925
Think before you vote 19 min independent 20
The Positive Thread 22 min BEATRICE POSITIVE 18
Dump Trump (May '11) 33 min TwoCents 135
Boat Launch 41 min raw sewage canoeing 3
Who should we vote for? 52 min go shen go go go 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages