Joe Lore back in town
Nosey Noser

Carthage, IN

#1 Apr 15, 2012
So I heard his wife left him and he has been doing drugs like its no ones business. works in richmond i think... anyone else know whats going on with him?
yep

Scottsburg, IN

#2 Apr 3, 2013
You obviously don't know him douche
a frind

Herndon, VA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
joe is not on drugs. he is not as dumb as you. you guys like to get shit going about ppl. get a life.
duh

Connersville, IN

#4 Apr 20, 2013
He's a douche bag enough said.
yep

Columbus, IN

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Wow you don't know him at all so why are you worried about what's going on with him
Joe Lore

Bartlett, IL

#6 May 29, 2013
wow connersville....im glad you think of me so often...its adorable...we know my name...what is yours sweetheart?
TheReal000

Richmond, IN

#7 Apr 21, 2017
Nosey Noser wrote:
So I heard his wife left him and he has been doing drugs like its no ones business. works in richmond i think... anyone else know whats going on with him?
He messaged me on CL a few minutes ago through the casual encounter section saying he worked for the city so I had to be hush hush but sent me a full face photo with his real name bwahaha! so I looked him up, he stole a computer Jan 14, 2017 according to the pal item. So he probably is on drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Boatman “While Supplies Last” 1 hr Newsman 16
Trump Passes NEW Law 1 hr False flags daily 6
The REAL Donald Trump 1 hr uncle bill 12
Fayette County Sheriff Department Corrupt? (Jun '11) 1 hr T-fish 25
Only God knows why 2 hr Purview 19
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 3,749
Survey 3 hr Keeping it really... 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance