way down south

Westborough, MA

#1 Jan 4, 2010
does anyone know how to get ahold of daniel bolser?
hmmmm

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jan 4, 2010
go to MSN white pages people finder. There is one listing in the Liberty area age 45-49. check it out.
goddess

Richmond, IN

#3 Jan 5, 2010
You can google his name, and if he is on Facebook or any social networking website, that information will show up. Then, you can contact him that through the website.
info

Connersville, IN

#4 Jan 15, 2010
My daughter rents off him I will tell him to look on here..
jess

Connersville, IN

#5 Jan 26, 2010
I rent off him he is such a good guy give me your name and number or email address and i will let him know you are looking for him
Happy Mama

Connersville, IN

#6 Feb 2, 2010
Is this the one that lives off of 27? The wife beater?
lol

Lewes, DE

#7 Feb 2, 2010
I'm pretty sure this is the one that sits out at the property that he rents out and gets drunk every chance he gets!
jess

Connersville, IN

#8 Feb 4, 2010
wow i will let daniel know we have people who know when we are out at the property getting drunk lmao to bad we havent done that in forever because jake is gone : ( sucks that people think its a bad thing to enjoy having fun while he is home people know nothing yet they think they know everything liberty is just so funny : )
lol

Lewes, DE

#9 Feb 4, 2010
jess wrote:
wow i will let daniel know we have people who know when we are out at the property getting drunk lmao to bad we havent done that in forever because jake is gone :( sucks that people think its a bad thing to enjoy having fun while he is home people know nothing yet they think they know everything liberty is just so funny :)
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! I have done it with him, and so has my husband! There is nothing wrong with having a good time.
Dave

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2010
Damn relax people its just a beer LOL!!!
gabby

Wayland, MA

#11 Feb 6, 2010
no the beer is a problem when you get drunck and beat your wife and kids
Andrew Petrie from Canada

Victoria, Canada

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Dave wrote:
Damn relax people its just a beer LOL!!!
I was trying to get a hold of Dan. He can find me on Facebook. Andrew Petrie. Vancouver Island. British Columbia. Canada.
Thanks.
UC QT

Richmond, IN

#13 Oct 21, 2013
Why would anyone want to find that POS?
Agood_times_ass

Loveland, OH

#14 Feb 12, 2014
This so called "Good Man" would get drunk and shoot off guns in his tenants, back yard strait up into the air, with children running around. What goes up comes back down dumb ass! Was one of the worse Scum Lords I have personalty had the displeasure renting from. I had to call the liberty police to remove him from the property several times for drinking and PEEKING threw windows in the middle of the night drunk off his ass. I'm not the first single woman hes rented to and harrassed living on liberty pike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any muslims in Connersville 3 min give it up no life 10
Shoveling sidewalks 16 min replying to a com... 4
Ashley Cleary-Dark rose & Betty Cleary 22 min interesting 63
six letter word game 1 hr SLY WEST 214
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Honest Babe 5,808
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 7,863
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,892
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web