The Truth is finally told
Deer Hunter

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2013
I saw Dani on mangled on the side of the road near the cemetary in Everton.
National Georgraphic

United States

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Indy's view of this whole matter is biased. You see, when she was an infant orangutan in Borneo she was injured and found by a missionary couple that took her in and raised her as their own. By that couple's seemingly compassionate act we are all now witness to the never ending hardship that it has caused the many readers of this forum. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Wow

Peoria, IL

#24 Feb 13, 2013
It does not take 2 years to nurse a deer back to health, if it does then it should have been put down in the beginning. Once this deer was healthy, if it could not survive in the wild, then it should have been turned over to a place like houston woods that have a place for deer where they can live as normal a life as possible in the wild but with some human contact.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Millyvanilly wrote:
Indycorvette.....whoever determined that this animal was going to die??? Aren't the mother deer doing a fantastic job all by theirselves in Indiana?? I certainly think they have and apparently the insurance companies and farmers think they are doing a darn good job too.
I was told it had a lot of infection and probably would die. You people are a hopeless case of just pure negativity and cold heartedness. Are you out in the woods and know what the statistics are concerning the death rate amongst fawns???? We save a lot of our little human babies with birth defects and other chronic problems so what's wrong with saving an animal. Apparently you believe they are lower than us in the hierarchy. I bet if you saw a baby on the street that was hurt you would walk right past it???? I doubt it. You would take it to the nearest hospital to be saved or call law enforcement. I bet if you knew law enforcement would put the baby down because they thought it would not make it , you would take it home and try to save it. What do insurance com0panies and farmers have to do with saving a fawn that is injured??? No compassion have you.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#26 Feb 13, 2013
National Georgraphic wrote:
Indy's view of this whole matter is biased. You see, when she was an infant orangutan in Borneo she was injured and found by a missionary couple that took her in and raised her as their own. By that couple's seemingly compassionate act we are all now witness to the never ending hardship that it has caused the many readers of this forum. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Never been to Borneo nor have I been an Orangutang but apparently you wouldn't have a hardship if you just skipped over my posts. That shows dumb and ignorance on your part. I also see that your nose is growing.
DaleGribble

Valparaiso, IN

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Nothing "wrong" with helping an injured animal . The problem is the lies and cover up ad the Governor demanding a dismissal of charges after The defendants REQUESTED a jury trial . It should go to jury trial . Let the legal system do its job NOT have a governor interfere with our courts .

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#28 Feb 13, 2013
DaleGribble wrote:
Nothing "wrong" with helping an injured animal . The problem is the lies and cover up ad the Governor demanding a dismissal of charges after The defendants REQUESTED a jury trial . It should go to jury trial . Let the legal system do its job NOT have a governor interfere with our courts .
Governors and Presidents give pardons to murderers all the time. Plus stays of execution. Where is your rage there. The deer dilemma was a misdemeanor not a felony. Why waste tax payers money for a jury trial for a misdemeanor dah!!!!
not difficult

Franklin, IN

#29 Feb 13, 2013
So, Indy my question to you is...Do you think it is ok for everyone to now have wildlife pets?

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#30 Feb 13, 2013
not difficult wrote:
So, Indy my question to you is...Do you think it is ok for everyone to now have wildlife pets?
Stop acting like a child. You know I would not agree to that but if it was a baby and injured I would do the same as Jennifer and Jeff did.
Why don't you ask the many coon hunters in this town that question. You know the ones who keep coons in a cage all the time. Some DNR belong to those clubs. dah
On second thought ask the many people in this town who harbor exotic pets illegally. Many cities find alligators in their sewer systems etc.
The killing of wolves just put out into the wild the brutal killing of Mustangs bothers me more than this misdemeanor
Hey Stupid

Connersville, IN

#31 Feb 13, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told it had a lot of infection and probably would die. You people are a hopeless case of just pure negativity and cold heartedness. Are you out in the woods and know what the statistics are concerning the death rate amongst fawns???? We save a lot of our little human babies with birth defects and other chronic problems so what's wrong with saving an animal. Apparently you believe they are lower than us in the hierarchy. I bet if you saw a baby on the street that was hurt you would walk right past it???? I doubt it. You would take it to the nearest hospital to be saved or call law enforcement. I bet if you knew law enforcement would put the baby down because they thought it would not make it , you would take it home and try to save it. What do insurance com0panies and farmers have to do with saving a fawn that is injured??? No compassion have you.
Comparing an baby fawn to a human child is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Secondly, we are higher on the food chain, which you refer to as an "hierarchy". Millions of unborn children have been murdered in this nation. How outspoken have you been about that? And despite what you believe there has always been an hierarchy and you're on the bottom of that list.
Hey Stupid

Connersville, IN

#32 Feb 13, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to Borneo nor have I been an Orangutang but apparently you wouldn't have a hardship if you just skipped over my posts. That shows dumb and ignorance on your part. I also see that your nose is growing.
No ones here is obligated to pass over your ignorant post.
Hey Stupid

Connersville, IN

#33 Feb 13, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting like a child. You know I would not agree to that but if it was a baby and injured I would do the same as Jennifer and Jeff did.
Why don't you ask the many coon hunters in this town that question. You know the ones who keep coons in a cage all the time. Some DNR belong to those clubs. dah
On second thought ask the many people in this town who harbor exotic pets illegally. Many cities find alligators in their sewer systems etc.
The killing of wolves just put out into the wild the brutal killing of Mustangs bothers me more than this misdemeanor
Exotic pets can be legally held with a permit. Where's your boy Jeff's permit? Stupid.
whaaaaa

Zanesville, IN

#34 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Comparing an baby fawn to a human child is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Secondly, we are higher on the food chain, which you refer to as an "hierarchy". Millions of unborn children have been murdered in this nation. How outspoken have you been about that? And despite what you believe there has always been an hierarchy and you're on the bottom of that list.
LMFAO.....aren't we holier than thou?!! What the friggin hell does abortion have to do with the subject of an injured fawn. WHAT???
Grumpy the ManMeat Mauler

Connersville, IN

#35 Feb 13, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
But you have been to Whorneo and engaged in nonconsensual sex with an Orangutang.
LMAO

Connersville, IN

#36 Feb 13, 2013
Grumpy the ManMeat Mauler wrote:
But you have been to Whorneo and engaged in nonconsensual sex with an Orangutang.
indycorvette wrote:
Yup!
LMAO

Connersville, IN

#37 Feb 13, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
Grumpy the ManMeat Mauler wrote:
That ain't my nose, indycorvettebitch...
Paying Half Attention

Ann Arbor, MI

#38 Feb 13, 2013
Indy, who told you it had bad infection?

Not a doctor ( because of, well, paying half attention), don't infections take some rx medicine, if that severe?

Where did rx come from? There seems to be a hole in the story (again paying half attention).

If it was illegal, according to DNR and state law, then, not a lawyer (see above), would the rx become a drug trafficking issue?

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#39 Feb 13, 2013
You dumb asses continue to pick on people who helped save a little fawn. You are probably the kind who torture cats and dogs.
Now to me pets are higher in the hierarchy than you people. Pets love you unconditionally and apparently you people love no one but yourselves. You have nothing better to do than be bullies.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#40 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Comparing an baby fawn to a human child is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Secondly, we are higher on the food chain, which you refer to as an "hierarchy". Millions of unborn children have been murdered in this nation. How outspoken have you been about that? And despite what you believe there has always been an hierarchy and you're on the bottom of that list.
I would rather be at the bottom of the list than an idiot like you. God created all creatures and just because you think you are better let's me know how really unconnected you are. Are you sure you weren't one of those that was aborted??? Now get off your soap box and get off talking about a subject that has nothing to do with saving a fawn.
King Grumpy Kong

Connersville, IN

#41 Feb 13, 2013
indycorvettedumbassbitch wrote:
...Now to me pets are higher in the hierarchy than you people.
Because you are into bestiality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raises during Financial Emergency #2 1 hr white trash 7
Brittany nixon 3 hr To funny 1
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 9 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,824
Wife can't be faith ful 19 hr Unfaithful 6
Clerk at Shell (Jun '14) Fri really 22
Riding lawn mower for sale cheap! Aug 19 Forsale 1
Brandon Ellis (Feb '16) Aug 13 Just wondering 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance