Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Millyvanilly

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Feb 12, 2013
If you care to know the truth of the matter, merely read this article:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/140...
huh-oh

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
hmmmmmmm....certainly is not what was being told on Television!!!!!
wtf

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3 Feb 12, 2013
The Truth is just another interpretation of somebody's idea of what they believe.
huh-oh

West Lafayette, IN

#4 Feb 12, 2013
The truth is the absence of lying, wtf. The interpretation is up to you to form your opinion after you have heard the truth. If you form your opinion from a lie....it means you have been decieved......huge difference.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Every person has a story and the DNR had to save face when dismissing the charges. Let DNR do it because there is a good ending to this dilemma. The deer is safe now and doing well. Jeff and Jennifer did a good thing for this fawn and the fawn is doing well in the wild. No harm done.
If they had poached the animal for profit or something like that then it would be a different story but there was no criminal intent here. Let it be.
Joe

Connersville, IN

#6 Feb 12, 2013
huh-oh wrote:
The truth is the absence of lying, wtf. The interpretation is up to you to form your opinion after you have heard the truth. If you form your opinion from a lie....it means you have been decieved......huge difference.
You mean like the ones that voted for barack
I offended them

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Millyvanilly wrote:
If you care to know the truth of the matter, merely read this article:
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/140...
oh my ! Not good. Shame on us
Its true

Connersville, IN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
Every person has a story and the DNR had to save face when dismissing the charges. Let DNR do it because there is a good ending to this dilemma. The deer is safe now and doing well. Jeff and Jennifer did a good thing for this fawn and the fawn is doing well in the wild. No harm done.
If they had poached the animal for profit or something like that then it would be a different story but there was no criminal intent here. Let it be.
You're a fcking know-it-all/know-nothing dumbass.
Millyvanilly

West Lafayette, IN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
I see, indycorvette, this is far different in your mind than the actual facts. This article dives a little deeper than the "emotions" and it gets into what the RIGHT thing was for the deer. I believe the article quotes a rehabilitator with 33 years of experience saying it has less than a 30 percent chance of survival IF it is in the wild. Have we forgotten it was against the law...and that they kept it for 2 years. Please Indycorvette, be compassionate to our wildlife and let the mothers be mothers...and if you just can't then get it to a licensed rehabilitator. I believe the article is truth. I am tired of the lie.
not difficult

Franklin, IN

#11 Feb 12, 2013
I thought it was a very well written, factual article. Now, here is the problem, that people aren't talking about. More people will think that they too can have a pet deer, or another type of wildlife. Why not, the Jeff and Jennifer did it. How can anyone be expected to obey the law now? This sweet little emotional deer case will cost untold the number of dead wildlife. And or possible a hurt or dead person. It is not that I personally have anything against the Counselors, but simply put, what they did was wrong on all levels! You all can call them heroes if you want, but in fact their actions was anything but heroic. Sad really.
huh-oh

West Lafayette, IN

#12 Feb 12, 2013
I hate being lied to, especially when it was done no other apparent reason than to escape the possibility of being held responsible for wrong doing. We have all done it....self protection is a common reaction, but national television, convincing hundreds of thousands that this deer was still a helpless little injured fawn....that goes way beyond a common reaction of self preservation. I am so glad I now know the truth of this ridiculous plea for public support.
Millyvanilly

West Lafayette, IN

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I have thought the same thing "not difficult" and I sincerely hope that is not the case. I hope that people will be pointed in the right direction through all of this mess. Our wildlife populations could be in real trouble if this catches on as a FAD. Not only that, but the spread of disease and parasites will increase. Surely, I hope that people are deterred from such behavior.......scary times for those who are truly concerned for our WILDlife.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Its true wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fcking know-it-all/know-nothing dumbass.
Oh Gee my opinion stays the same no matter what you say. You were probably arrested by Jeff or something close to that.
I can feel your love LMAO

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Millyvanilly wrote:
I see, indycorvette, this is far different in your mind than the actual facts. This article dives a little deeper than the "emotions" and it gets into what the RIGHT thing was for the deer. I believe the article quotes a rehabilitator with 33 years of experience saying it has less than a 30 percent chance of survival IF it is in the wild. Have we forgotten it was against the law...and that they kept it for 2 years. Please Indycorvette, be compassionate to our wildlife and let the mothers be mothers...and if you just can't then get it to a licensed rehabilitator. I believe the article is truth. I am tired of the lie.
There are probably 20 different articles with 20 different stories. All I know is it is over. I am compassionate and would have saved the fawn myself. You must be one that would look the other way if you found a hurt animal. If the Person said it had a 30 percent survival rate that would be because of deer poachers and deer hunters not people who help save an injured deer. I am compassionate you are the one who isn't.
Its true

Connersville, IN

#16 Feb 12, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
Oh Gee my opinion stays the same no matter what you say. You were probably arrested by Jeff or something close to that.
I can feel your love LMAO
Maybe you sucked him.
Millyvanilly

West Lafayette, IN

#17 Feb 12, 2013
I am deeply concerned with people who will not change their mind or heart to recieve the truth and accept it. I am not hating on Jeff or Jennifer, I am only saying dag-nabbit, there are major reasons for this law of not taking, and raising wildlife as pets unless you have been properly trained and can keep yourself properly distanced from the desire to attach "emotionally". Wildlife is best left alone and not taken from its mother's care. The thought of "they did the right thing" can potentially cause additional nightmares for other people and animals in the future. It is a big deal.
not difficult

Franklin, IN

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Some people just will not admit to being wrong, no matter what!
Millyvanilly

West Lafayette, IN

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Indycorvette.....whoever determined that this animal was going to die??? Aren't the mother deer doing a fantastic job all by theirselves in Indiana?? I certainly think they have and apparently the insurance companies and farmers think they are doing a darn good job too.
huh-oh

West Lafayette, IN

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Come on Indy Corvette, seriously. To turn this around, do you think a deer would make a great mother to a human baby? So what makes you think that a human makes a great mother to a little deer? Then I must ask...why wasn't the deer ever released? Why wasn't it taken to a licensed rehabilitator? Be compassionate to WILDlife...I am all for it, but follow the rules dag-nabbit.
Grumpy the ManMeat Mauler

Connersville, IN

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Maybe the nurse will set her beaver free too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexandra Showalter 46 min Hmm 31
Tasha McHugh Christmas help 1 hr Your annoying 2
Michelle Woodward 3 hr Watchdog 4
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,547
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 8,300
Well, would ya 4 hr Harold 1
New Creations Christian Boarding school Richmo... (May '16) 5 hr Meri 35

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance