Hello

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

We have had alot of crazy ppl in that club and i can say Tony beats all of the nastys and thanks to who ever got his butt out of there..Hats of to the ppl!!!!!!!!!!
amvets member

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I have been watching and waiting to see how all of this would play out. Tony failed when he did not suspend Tom and Scott when they first started their nonsense. He also failed in putting a stop to any rumors when they arose. I have been at numerous clubs and have heard both Tom and Scotts opinions and although i think they have had SOME valid points I also am one to believe what i see, not hear. I have been a member at all of the clubs in town for years and what has happened at Amvets in the last week has me truly disturbed. A man was suspended for rumors, without a complaint, without evidence. Several things will come in to play here, the most important being were the bylaws followed in the way this was handled? I was present at the time that this all happened and i can say for certain, they were not. The officers of the post can not follow simple bylaws but are the same people who intend to run the post, God help them. The post has failed and whatever victory they might be celebrating at this point is just about gauranteed to be short lived. For me, the good that came of Tony being at the post far out weighs any rumors be it true or not that are circulating.
Guessing

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Guessing everyone needs facts before spouting off at the mouth. Fact is unless you were there for the whole damn thing.....You don't know what your talking about. It will all come out soon enough and than someone will owe the other Apologies.
Respecting our Veterans

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Amazed wrote:
LMAO. Is your name Lisa Lone? I think that is what you have said in the club!!!!!!
Sorry to say that NO, it's not me!!! I have only observed since my first 2 posts. As you will see, I will not say bad things on here about people in general or about anyone that is working to help this club. I have loved and only tried to help the Amvets for 23 years. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. I don't always agree with everything that happens in there, but I can say I NEVER deserted the place through it all! My membership has always been paid EVERY YEAR REGARDLESS!!! I hope that everyone else that is commenting on here can say the same thing. As far as LMAO, I really don't see anything funny about any of this! I support the Amvets and want desperately for it to survive. We, the long-time local members of Post #11, ARE family (even if not by blood)! I respect each and every one of you and thank you for your continued hard work and support of our beautiful club!!!!! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! Keep on keepin' on! What is happening is just another test of our dedication and we are determined to prevail!
disappointedagai n

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

this place is going back to where it was 1 year ago they are destoring this place.i will not go back to a unfriendly place.
Sgt Slobber

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Try the VFW. Ya don't even need teeth to get in.
be brave

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Sgt. Slobber has a first name. Why don't you use it?
Timber Beast

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

THE REPUBLICAN wrote:
screw you losers!! vets suck!! never ever want to see you old jerks!!! i am voting for bachman!!!
Sorry, but you are not a Republican. You are stuck with the old vets, because if it weren't for those old bastards, yow would be speaking Arabic and a slave to the Islam. You sound like another crackhead liberal wanting a handout. Nothing is keeping you here, but your self-centered, selfish, narcissistic attitude.

“My Stars & Garters”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Sgt Slobber wrote:
Try the VFW. Ya don't even need teeth to get in.
You show what an "IDIOT" you are every time you post. Why don't you go back under the rock you crawled out from?! NO ONE here or any other thread gives 2 hoots for you OR your stupid opinions. IF you weren't TRYING to be a basher and bully it might be different! You are nothing but a bag of hot air and you're sickening to boot!

“My Stars & Garters”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

be brave wrote:
Sgt. Slobber has a first name. Why don't you use it?
I'll tell you "why". That poster is too much of a slimy worm to do anything but hide behind a computer screen. AND it's most likely too big a chicken to boot!
Sgt Slobber

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

LMAO!! Dessy, you're my kind of gal. What say me and you take our teeth out and go over to the VFW and tell some war stories and have a few cold ones? We could get buzzed and sneak off to the Gray Haven do some belly rubbing? You love me long time, Joe and all that kind of stuff.
Hello Daddy

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Sgt Slobber wrote:
LMAO!! Dessy, you're my kind of gal. What say me and you take our teeth out and go over to the VFW and tell some war stories and have a few cold ones? We could get buzzed and sneak off to the Gray Haven do some belly rubbing? You love me long time, Joe and all that kind of stuff.
Is this my step daddy dale? You say the same things he does. Ladies watch this guy he likes to force his belly rubbing on little girls.
Sgt Slobber

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I check IDs now, mind ya!
Hello Daddy

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Sgt Slobber wrote:
I check IDs now, mind ya!
you knew i was 11. didnt need no ID.
had baby at 14

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

every one run there mouth about the other people,now they run mouth about new people.ive heard good bout all
i heard the girl who tryed to run it befor never got payed for3-4 years,but bartenders did,so i think she tryed, iam just saying if your not helping then stay out of it
vet

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

you people.no matter who is in there you guys will bitch.so i say shut the doors,people dont like the sisters running the place they say the bartender just sits on her a!!,and there so loud ,they said stuff about the other ones and the ones befor them.so i say there is no truth its just people stiring shit.if you dont like it stay the hell out A VET
its not a vet club

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

They let anybody and everybody in this place you Don't even have to be a member so that makes it a fly by night bar justn like the rest of them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Indiana Unclaimed list 32 min observer 1
A conversation (Oct '13) 1 hr Dances with Skunks 911
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 1 hr Gotcha 4,064
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Bert 3,458
tattoos on high school kids? stupid ones (Mar '13) 16 hr exstudent 58
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed Two Cents 86
Tough Guys Tue hahaha 2
•••
•••