little red head kid
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
he is gay

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Jun 2, 2012
he runs with cory tillery and some other kids he thinks its funny to soap and egg people cars he is jus a little b*tch who thinks he can whoop everyone but he aint sh*t he ran his mouth during school but couldnt back it up he is a P*SSY he thinks he is cool and can get girls but he aint sh*t
Wondering

Valparaiso, IN

#2 Jun 2, 2012
who is he
a friend D

Valparaiso, IN

#3 Jun 2, 2012
this is one of his friends he is not like this so you can quit running ur mouth ur jus jealous
player hater

Canton, NC

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Yeah I'm his friend too and you need to stop. he's much more of a piece of **** than you say so get it right.
noo

Valparaiso, IN

#5 Jun 3, 2012
He runs with Wes, Cory is to cool for him and Wes.
Knows-all

Lafayette, IN

#6 Jun 4, 2012
This kid is awesome he isn't a dirt bag soaping peoples cars or edging that's immature quit running your mouth Cory and we'd are his best friend so don't be starting sh**

Since: Jun 12

Lafayette, IN

#7 Jun 5, 2012
he is gay wrote:
he runs with cory tillery and some other kids he thinks its funny to soap and egg people cars he is jus a little b*tch who thinks he can whoop everyone but he aint sh*t he ran his mouth during school but couldnt back it up he is a P*SSY he thinks he is cool and can get girls but he aint sh*t
Really if ur posting stuff on here your the pus** u talk shi* on here cuz if you said it to him you would get your little as* beat don't be saying stuff that ain't true he doesn't soap or egg or talk sh*% so get your damn facts straight before your pu*%* as* puts it on here
player hater

Whiting, IN

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Knows-all wrote:
<quoted text>
Really if ur posting stuff on here your the pus** u talk shi* on here cuz if you said it to him you would get your little as* beat don't be saying stuff that ain't true he doesn't soap or egg or talk sh*% so get your damn facts straight before your pu*%* as* puts it on here
I like your point of them being a pus** posting on here that's original never heard that one before ( knows all) if that's your real name.your both little fa**ots stop banging each other bromance
cool-kid

Richmond, IN

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Okay
We are to poor to afford eggs
So don't be saying things like that. Chance is not a pussy not a dirt bag and he's not anything else you say I'm not trying to run my mouth but he's not a bad kid. And I'm not to cool for him. Well maybe a little he smells

Lafayette, IN

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Ok listen here he is AWSOME hes not a red head hes a ginger he's bad a$$ and gets more than you will ever think of so getover urself and get a life and queit talking $hit
Yeahhh haha

Euclid, OH

#12 Jun 10, 2012
He messed around with jessica davis.. then dropped her like a stick. thts pretty Chitty even tho she nasty. Kylie george has a crush on chance and stephan and its funny (:

Lafayette, IN

#13 Jun 11, 2012
I love how u can talk so much "chit" as u call it
player hater

Hobart, IN

#14 Jun 11, 2012
dont you need to get back to your little bromance with the red headed step child isnt it sucky sucky time?

Lafayette, IN

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Hey little Sh*t head shut ur mouth
player hater

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2012
My mouth is shut wish I could say the same about you and your boyfriend going down on eachother

Middlebury, IN

#17 Jun 14, 2012
Shut the Fu*# up
Jessica

Tacoma, WA

#18 Jul 4, 2012
Yeahhh haha wrote:
He messed around with jessica davis.. then dropped her like a stick. thts pretty Chitty even tho she nasty. Kylie george has a crush on chance and stephan and its funny (:
I'm nasty? Lol no. But yeah, he dropped me as soon as he got bored. My own opinion him and most of his friends are players. I wish Dj or Wes would rub Off on him lol. Their the only half decent friend he has.
cool

Delphi, IN

#19 Jul 5, 2012
Players I know that Tim treated u right but u dropped him but there all players. If they all players y u try to get with all of them hoe
Yeahhh haha

Euclid, OH

#20 Jul 6, 2012
yes you are (:

Kouts, IN

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Jessica ur nasty and got ur a$$ best why u talking sh!t again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth 31 min Tommy boy 1
Wayzata 1 hr why 9
apollo dirt bike stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr stolen dirt bike 5
Anyone know where Mandy Mcqueen is? (Dec '10) 1 hr Liz Liz 9
Fairly obvious 2 hr IN Town Hunter 2
Madison McQueen 2 hr Big bad bear 1
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr gypsywoman 7,249
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages