Not too many hotties in cville anymore tbh
Kevin Sorbo

Connersville, IN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Hannah Willis is by far the hottest
wow

Connersville, IN

#4 Nov 26, 2012
there're some hot shicks in the deep fryer at Famous Recipe.
ExplainToMe

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Is this hannah single?
Agree

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Hannah is ok..but definitely not the hottest ..lol..id give her a 6.
Smitty

Connersville, IN

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Amanda Hill by far the hottest she's back in town but married. Saw her in wal-mart the other day still got that rocking body.
Like to know

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Smitty wrote:
Amanda Hill by far the hottest she's back in town but married. Saw her in wal-mart the other day still got that rocking body.
did she do hair in richmond?
Lowell

Connersville, IN

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Yeah she did. She is so HOT.
oh yes

Connersville, IN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Sharon Cramer
Kevin Sorbo

Winfield, IL

#11 Nov 26, 2012
a 6? You are insane! Hannah is beautiful it's a shame she's tarnished from Jordan Wadle!!! Amanda Hill has huge boobs and I've seen them personally a million times, she's a dead f***.
Like to know

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Sharon is fine too...Amanda aint bad she pick up some weight..i never really new her tho...hannah isnt that hot.
Smitty

Connersville, IN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Dude your crazy.. And I seriously doubt you have seen her boobs and know how she is in bed. Who cares if she wasnt a good f*** Just look at her. One word to describe that girl. BEAUTIFUL.
long dong silver

Connersville, IN

#14 Nov 27, 2012
maybe you dont have the skills to get her off
Amanda Hill Bertsch

Connersville, IN

#15 Nov 27, 2012
LMAO.Welcome back to Connersville.. LMAO... Where everybody has seen my knockers and been with me..OAK PARK,IL your probably a stupid LOOSER that tried to pursue me and I didn't give you the time of day.... This is stupid my best friend from high school told me I was on here..
The list

Connersville, IN

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Amanda Hill Bertsch wrote:
LMAO.Welcome back to Connersville.. LMAO... Where everybody has seen my knockers and been with me..OAK PARK,IL your probably a stupid LOOSER that tried to pursue me and I didn't give you the time of day.... This is stupid my best friend from high school told me I was on here..
I had to go to facebook to see what all the fuss was about and I do agree that you are a beauty indeed, very healthy looking in your pictures and rightly so should be on the list of the hottest........maybe the top in my opinion as I checked out the others named here.......I think you got them beat.
oh yeah

Jasper, IN

#17 Nov 27, 2012
tara buckles is smokin hott !!
Zack

Doha, Qatar

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Kevin Sorbo wrote:
a 6? You are insane! Hannah is beautiful it's a shame she's tarnished from Jordan Wadle!!! Amanda Hill has huge boobs and I've seen them personally a million times, she's a dead f***.
Hey trench dick...You wanna watch what you say about someones wife or what? Is this what you do go on here and say some shit you can't back up b/c you can't even post your real name? Big sign right there. Probably have some low end job, a big ass loser who doesn't know how to really please a woman. You could never handle a woman that beautiful so you full of shit. So why don't you roll out of bed next to your lady boy your screwing and knock off the stupid shit. As for the rest of you connersville losers, grow up.
Tay

Brownstown, IN

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Amanda and Zack are great people . She is here in town to visit with her family. . Please allow her to do so . Please act like adult and allow her to have a great time in Connersville . Love ya girl ...
There ya go

Carol Stream, IL

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Yea this site is lame..ppl grow up and stop stirring stuff up..Amanda you should at least feel good that you have admirers ..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indiana police chief David Counceller accidenta... (Jan '14) 10 min TwoCents 23
Name the best songs ever (Oct '10) 27 min Crone Lorna 1,481
Shell eastside 27 min Whatever 8
Pking eastside moving 55 min The truth 4
Square D 7 hr union 4
breanna renee miller Tue needstoknow 3
Bonkers Tue didnthearitfromme 4
Liberty Dating
Find my Match

Liberty Jobs