Paoli, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who knowingly buys, rents, or is planning to build in REMC's territory is asking for financial hard times. Check out your utility providers before making any decisions about where you are going to live.
Bout time

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

I think it is about time the county get involved here. We moved out of Liberty in part (large part) because the REMC rates were really high for our home. You guys need to show up at the next co-op meeting or something and have them tell you to your face Y the rates are so high. If I were pres I would lower the rates or run the company into the ground trying. No need for these rates.
Laughing my azz off

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

I agree, but showing up at the meetings won't do a thing, WWVREMC has the area by the balls, since they control the electric, you don't have a choice in who provides the electric.

AND, like you, I bought a home away from the area, and a long way from the ridiculous White Water Valley REMC rip off artists.
YYY

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Why are my monthly remc bills almost as much as my morgage? 3,4,5 hundo a month. F-N rediculous. Blood-suckers and all those that work for them. They should go to church and pray for their souls because they are working for the devil.
kcs

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

personnel wind turbines. my bill went from 250 month to 0 with my wind turbine. cost 6 grand but at 250 a month it will pay for it self in no time.
huh

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Really? How large is it?....the turbine people:) and what kind of zoning do you need

Since: Jul 09

Brownsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Our electric bill with Duke, total electric home, but heat with Coal, have 5 dusk to dawn lights, and a TV on 24/7, was $72.01 last month.
DaTruf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

kcs wrote:
personnel wind turbines. my bill went from 250 month to 0 with my wind turbine. cost 6 grand but at 250 a month it will pay for it self in no time.
More details please. I am very interested.
huh

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

No kidding. Would love to know. I;m gonna plant mine on top of the REMC building.
Sheldon

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

I got my bill today for Clark County REMC. It was $134.02 for 1014 KW. I went to their website and Duke's to check their prices. Duke's bill for the same 1014 KW would be $82.96. REMC is charging $51.06 more for the same electric service. RATS!
LoS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

If your gonna cry about it....just move then
NGK

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

LoS - what a imbecilic moron you are! Like these people can just sell their house in this worthless Obama Frank Dodd Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac housing debacle! It's because of simpletons like you that this country is in such a mess. What an idiot! You probably work for REMC!
fabriclady

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

REMC rates are 0.098 pKh and Duke is 0.065268 pKh. Now this is simply highway robbery. If I had Duke, my bill would be 41.42 cheaper. Multipy that by 12 and it is $509.04. Why are we paying a much higher rate? These are very hard times, so where is the mercy and fairness? Who is the fat cat that is getting the extra money? My power goes off at least once a week and I have to reset all of the clocks each time. Is there anything "fair" left in this world? Disgusted.
lol

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

No kidding. We are paying more with less service. My power also goes out often. It comes back on rather fast but still.... Mercy and Fairness?? Are you kidding. They don't give a F****ck. What makes me mad is that the people that could cut you a break working the front office in your time of need (yeah the ones making $8 ph) are the most bullish. I hope their souls rot in hell and they will.
remc employee

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

front desk workers get 15.86 per hour. we get paid work trips to the Bahamas with spouse "business meetings".that facility charge on your bill each month pays for all these goodies. so F off and leave us alone.
ex resident

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I WAS an REMC customer, moved to Southern Ohio, and use the same amount of electric, and pay 1/2 amount for electric that I did at REMC. Duke is a lot more reasonable.
geezeopete

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Female dog female dog female dog all you want....but unlike many things....you can not change your utility company. We are being held hostage.
Smd

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I have Boone remc and its the same story but what I don't understand why my bills are higher in the winter then in the summer when I'm running a/c and pool pump and fans in my barn for my 4h animals.. I actually contacted regulatory commission. What a surprise they don't regulate remc. Sucks cause dukes line is less then 400 yards from my property. If remc is customer owned I do not see where I'm getting any slice of the pie. Everyone needs to complain to the BBB.
Alicia

Rome City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

I have nremc and the rates are outrageous rates . Also the fact that I have to pay a customer charge . Other electric companies I have had did not have these ridiculouse high rates or customer charge. I have to pay 360 for an apartment for a month of service. I am so tired of it .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 14 min update 3,972
Brole biker drunk fest 34 min Sonny 8
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 35 min Doug77 7,538
Alphabet Game (Nov '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,320
Football coach 13 hr Koko 21
Karen Antrim (Dec '13) 13 hr Koko 20
Maureen?? (Dec '13) 14 hr Koko 5
•••
•••