Kids having sex.
Wake up

Richmond, IN

#26 Mar 8, 2012
The only true way to protect yourself from STDs and pregnancy is ABSTINENCE!! Teach your kids about it!! And soon!! And saying that your kid is too wild or out of control is a nice cop-out, but you're to blame, regardless. Parenting starts the moment that child is conceived and ends the day you die. Every decision you make is going to affect their outcome in life. IT STARTS AT HOME.. LIVE RIGHT AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL ACT RIGHT!!
LOLOL

Cleveland, OH

#27 Mar 8, 2012
@CyberUncle: Who are you to not be calling people names? Just a few posts back, the one about Bullies or something or whatever, you were calling that Brittany girl pathetic and a waste of life or some shi*. Seriously, bro?
kcs

Liberty, IN

#28 Mar 9, 2012
birth control should be outlawed. lets see how many scum bags can give birth to unwanted baby scum bags and suck this country dry from welfare and food stamps. you ass holes know who you are. you should be made to pick trash up along side the road to earn free money.if we all go on the obama plan whos gonna be working??
Cyber Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Mar 9, 2012
LOLOL wrote:
Cyber Uncle, you're a f*ckin' bitch*ss punk.
If kids are going to be idiots and get themselves pregnant, then so be it. They have to live with it. OBVIOUSLY you're doing a pretty shady job of being a parent.:)
I am doing a pretty shady job of being a parent. such a shady job that I don't have kids

“kiss my grits”

Since: Mar 11

the dirty city cleveland

#30 Mar 10, 2012
i think its real funny when people who dont have kids try to tell people who do have kids what they are doing wrong. here is a free clue you dont know shit about being a parent until you raise children and even then when your a parent yourself you still dont know shit you just do what works and listoning to people who dont have children does not help heres some more free advice teach them rite from wrong to fear god and respect their fellow man and to stand up for what they beleive in and maybe unless they make a law that says you cant teach them that stuff children may grow up to be decent people themselves
LOLOL

Cleveland, OH

#31 Mar 10, 2012
I have a dog. I had his balls chopped off, and I don't worry about puppies. I am obviously doing a much better job at parenting than all of you. :]
Jess

Richmond, IN

#32 Mar 17, 2012
YEah it is wrong to have sex when ur younger. But it's also that persons own decision.
NOWAY

Galway, Ireland

#33 Mar 24, 2012
think knowing that u let a child have sex stupid and irratating.
get over it

Liberty, IN

#34 Apr 30, 2012
wow your dumb i have been on birthcontrol since 7th grade and i dont sleep with a whole bunch of ppl nor do i have a std man . I have slept with 2 ppl EVER and i am now out of high school thank you!
Pissed Taxpayer

Valparaiso, IN

#35 May 11, 2012
If and when the little Angels do get knocked up; you can bet your ass that WE (people who actually work) will get to pay for: pre-natel care, birthing, WIC, Food stamps, SSI, MediCAID, then 18 years (minimum) of the childs care. Total Bullshit. Howver this only applies tot he roughly 35-40% of the deadbeats that live off the system ! You know, like 3rd and 4th generation welfare dependants !
Cyber Uncle

Shepardsville, IN

#36 May 12, 2012
Pissed Taxpayer wrote:
If and when the little Angels do get knocked up; you can bet your ass that WE (people who actually work) will get to pay for: pre-natel care, birthing, WIC, Food stamps, SSI, MediCAID, then 18 years (minimum) of the childs care. Total Bullshit. Howver this only applies tot he roughly 35-40% of the deadbeats that live off the system ! You know, like 3rd and 4th generation welfare dependants !
I don't understand why people are pissed about this. It's not you spending your money on them, it's the government. This whole concept is like saying, If you buy a burrito from Taco Bell, your directly paying for some Taco bell employees drug addiction. It's not your money anymore! I mean I understand, your such a low life person that you want all social service systems gone. HELL YEAH FREE MARKET! Are you pissed that meals on wheels spends your money on making sure food gets to elderly so they can survive? What happens when you get old and need that service? Are you gonna have enough pride to starve to death? Lets abolish child treatment while we are at it also, All social services must go. Screw our future, let the little bastards die in the street right? Orphanages spends the taxpayers money, better kill them all instead. You are a horrible human being.
Really?

Connersville, IN

#37 Dec 23, 2012
Ok I'm a teenage girl and these comments disgust me. Not everyone is the same. I'm not like that and neither is my boyfriend. Those Arnt my intentions by any means. Don't get me wrong, I mean I do want kids. But when I'm married to someone that loves me and when I have STABLE job that will help me pay bills and care for my children and have a good and safe home for my kids...Just wish my parents would trust me more. But just because other people have made a mistake in their lives I get treated like I've made the mistake by having sex..
wake up

Cleveland, OH

#38 Jan 1, 2013
lmjs, i have been in this county for a very long time. i have seen and know that there are parents who dont care about their kids having sex, cuz they would rather be drinking at the bar or runnin around doing their drugs. right now i know of several parents who have just up and left there children to fend for themselves, and are now sleeping together in the same house and not in the parents house. noone seems to want to speak up and stop this cuz they dont want to be considered a snitch. to me this is child neglect and child abandonment and the cps in the area needs to work a little harder. stop believing the lyin thats going around and the denial. It always falls back on the parent and how well they do their parenting.. so wake your happy know it all asses up. its happening right in front of your eyes. we can all do something but can cps or other agencies. just saying.
understanding parent

Puerto Rico

#39 Feb 27, 2014
Hmm wrote:
Don't you think it's pathetic when a 12 year old starts having sex.
saying that is pathetic makes no sense a child doesn't know well what he or she is doing at that age when having sex if its their first time. like uc parent said its the parents fault for not advising the child of the consequences of having sex. its things that happens also notice we are not living in the middle ages this is the modern age the age of internet and social media its much easier to find sexual stuff then in the old days. parents should learn to protect their kids from unharmful information. my aunt says that kids having sex its no big deal but still wrong . also it has something to do with the culture of school.
understanding parent

Puerto Rico

#40 Feb 27, 2014
kids shouldn't be punished severely for committing such acts in fact they should be protected and understanded. if you hit your child and scream because of committing such acts.
bad example

Fort Wayne, IN

#41 Feb 27, 2014
Parents yes parents need to supervise their kids more, leaving them at home to work is one thing but leaving them to fend for themselves while you go to a bar and let other kids come to your house and when sex, drugs happen then you want to act like you are not to blame. Had this happen this past weekend with friends teenage kids went to an unsupervised house and the rest is history just pray no one ends up pregnant.
understanding parent

Puerto Rico

#42 Feb 28, 2014
[QUOTE who="Really? "]Ok I'm a teenage girl and these comments disgust me. Not everyone is the same. I'm not like that and neither is my boyfriend. Those Arnt my intentions by any means. Don't get me wrong, I mean I do want kids. But when I'm married to someone that loves me and when I have STABLE job that will help me pay bills and care for my children and have a good and safe home for my kids...Just wish my parents would trust me more. But just because other people have made a mistake in their lives I get treated like I've made the mistake by having sex..
[/QUOTE] i can understand waht you mean but not all girls most girls that i knew from childhood are obsessed with the sex thing regardless of intelligence.some girl are intelligent but when it comes to relationships they go through the wrong path and commit the sex act without knowing well the person its sad but true in your case its fine you are waiting for the right time and there's no shame to have a boyfriend same age or close by at least 4 years(i had this experience as well)especially in teenage eyars but not all girls are like this.
lol

Oxford, OH

#43 Feb 28, 2014
There are several 8th graders who just this year alone have had kids or are currently pregnant. These numbers are alarming. Get it together parents!!!!
worthless

United States

#44 Mar 1, 2014
Well tina needs to quit blaming everyone because she should have watched the girls and they all have done the mary Jane. Get on with it stop telling everyone its just as much your fault.
hmm

Liberty, IN

#45 Mar 1, 2014
worthless wrote:
Well tina needs to quit blaming everyone because she should have watched the girls and they all have done the mary Jane. Get on with it stop telling everyone its just as much your fault.
who are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
His kids 35 min SUE 5
Big trash item pick up 1 hr Al Bion 4
Tax Meeting 2 hr Harry_Bawls 5
Serious question 5 hr Al Bion 2
County Q&A Public Meeting 5 hr Al Bion 43
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 8 hr Fairydust 7,332
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 8 hr Fairydust 1,152

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance