Kids having sex.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmm

Grissom Afb, IN

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Don't you think it's pathetic when a 12 year old starts having sex.
UC Parent

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Don't you think it's pathetic when a 12 year old starts having sex.
Unfortunately, I believe it boils down to poor parenting. As parents its our job to protect our children by educating them of the dangers of having sex at such an early age (pregnancy & STD). I pray the family is doing their best in protecting her from possibly ruining her future. God bless!
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2011
Unfortunately so many children even from a good home/parents) are having sex. Why do parents not think if the kids have a steady boy/girl friend for a few months nothing is going to happen. Wake up. Don't you remember how you felt when you were younger? I know one young girl left a sports game game, had sex, told the girls in school and mom got her an abortion pill or whatever the day after thing is called yet this mom still let's this child go to games w/o adult supervision. So stupid
wow

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2011
You people are just plain dumb or blind....or maybe you werent a kid ever.... I know growing up it was the cool thing to be doing as a young teen and with the way society is changing that teen age is getting younger and younger. Think about it this way.......did your parents bitch about your music choice????? I bet they did.....now what do you think about your kids music choice???? Its just that simple its the same as when we were kids just now we are those nagging buzz kill parents.
UC parent

Oxford, OH

#6 Dec 8, 2011
I know this much- I see my teen's facebook and everyday there is more and more of them announcing their pregnancy, showing their ultrasound photos, etc on there- a few are just out of school but a lot of them are still in school. It's like an epidemic or a "thrill" amongst them to see whose going to get pregnant next! That's all fine and dandy if they themselves (not the parents or taxpayers) can afford the costs associated with the pregnancy, birth, formula and raising them- but my best guess is that about 1%(maybe!) can and do??
Seems to me someone - whether it be the parents or schools- need to step up and be teaching abstinence, the diseases they could be sharing amongst each other, birth control for dummies or something- because quite frankly it's a bit scary. Then, at least 1/2 the time, how many of them are even with that partner after they have the kids? Then we get yours, mine and ours- and the cycle just repeats. Society's "acceptance" of this needs to stop as well as the continuous welfare distributions for those who can't seem to get the grasp of "how NOT to get pregnant".
agreed

Richmond, IN

#7 Dec 8, 2011
UC parent wrote:
I know this much- I see my teen's facebook and everyday there is more and more of them announcing their pregnancy, showing their ultrasound photos, etc on there- a few are just out of school but a lot of them are still in school. It's like an epidemic or a "thrill" amongst them to see whose going to get pregnant next! That's all fine and dandy if they themselves (not the parents or taxpayers) can afford the costs associated with the pregnancy, birth, formula and raising them- but my best guess is that about 1%(maybe!) can and do??
Seems to me someone - whether it be the parents or schools- need to step up and be teaching abstinence, the diseases they could be sharing amongst each other, birth control for dummies or something- because quite frankly it's a bit scary. Then, at least 1/2 the time, how many of them are even with that partner after they have the kids? Then we get yours, mine and ours- and the cycle just repeats. Society's "acceptance" of this needs to stop as well as the continuous welfare distributions for those who can't seem to get the grasp of "how NOT to get pregnant".
I couldn't of said it better!
I think

Richmond, IN

#8 Dec 9, 2011
Birth control should be required until you're 18 & FREE!
back n the day

Portage, MI

#9 Dec 9, 2011
AMEN2
wow

Taylor, MI

#10 Dec 9, 2011
Yes there is a great idea birth control until they are 18..........we should also allow them to play with guns whenever they choose...heavens forbit your little angel gets pregnant but never mind the green discharge or whatever else they can contract....hell maybe you could get a now serving sign and have a number dispenser i think putting them on birth control is a bad idea then they dont worry about anything and have unprotected sex with numerous people...great thinking who cares you enabled them to be a little slut...they arent pregnant huh?
Cyber Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Dec 17, 2011
UC parent wrote:
<quoted text>well remember that when it's time to pay for that baby or babies he makes from that behavior that he will have been taught and make sure you're the one opening up your wallet for all the expenses instead of me and the rest of the taxpayers, idiot!
woah woah, lets not call names. Of course I'm going to give him the talk when he's ready. If he's dumb enough to be ridin bare-back he isn't a chip off the old block. But accidents do happen, and I wouldn't have that attitude if I wasn't prepared to face that situation. Also the taxpayers will be spending the same amount on taxes regardless so i don't know why it would matter taking government aid in finances. different viewpoints obviously so I'm not going to argue the point

“Sean”

Since: Jun 09

West College Corner, Indiana

#14 Dec 17, 2011
Cyber Uncle wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the taxpayers will be spending the same amount on taxes regardless so i don't know why it would matter taking government aid in finances. different viewpoints obviously so I'm not going to argue the point
Even tho, I feel you may have too much of a care free attitude about it.. You're most certainly entitled to your opinion (and I won't call you an Idiot).:P However, the above quote is as factual as one can be. Regardless of who weighs in on the system, nothing will change for taxpayers.. And after all, if it does happen.. I'd want my tax dollars, and anyone elses for that matter, going to help an innocent child, who had no choice in being brought out and up into this world. For shame on those who think or wish otherwise.
Goddess

Plainfield, IL

#17 Jan 9, 2012
I think wrote:
Condoms are the only form of birth control that protects against STD's. Not only should you protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy, but from STD's also.
You Kidding Me

Greensburg, IN

#18 Jan 10, 2012
I first want to start with the question, How much do you think you know about STD's? Judging by your last statement I am going to guess very little. The only STD that a condom can help prevent is AIDS. This is because AIDS is spread through bodily fluid like semen and sperm. The truth is that majority of STD's are spread by skin to skin contact example HPV (#1 STD in U.S.) and Genital Herpes plus many more. I agree with you when you say kids need to protect themselves.
Cyber Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 16, 2012
You Kidding Me wrote:
I first want to start with the question, How much do you think you know about STD's? Judging by your last statement I am going to guess very little. The only STD that a condom can help prevent is AIDS. This is because AIDS is spread through bodily fluid like semen and sperm. The truth is that majority of STD's are spread by skin to skin contact example HPV (#1 STD in U.S.) and Genital Herpes plus many more. I agree with you when you say kids need to protect themselves.
wow you lost all credibility when you said the only STD that a condom can help prevent is AIDS. You don't understand my restraint I had to put on myself not to start this whole thing off with "I first want to start with the question, How much do you think you know about STD's?" Because you are clueless. Did you even read your paragraph back to yourself? "THE ONLY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE YOU CAN GET FROM HAVING SEX IS HIV HARHARHAR I'M-A-DUMB-BITCH"

Lets see, how can you get sexually transmitted diseases.... sexually transmitted..... hmmm..... sexually transmitted..... hmmm ..... transmitted sexually...... hmm how... how can you... hmm.... it cant be sex, cause this person just said they know a lot about STDS... hmm... well I'm clueless. Also, I've been wondering, how does chlamydia spread? is it through touching? cause according to you condoms wont do-shit for it, cause condoms only help HIV, hmmm.... hmmm...

oh all knowledgeable one please read a book on how this stuff works cause your an idiot

by the way condoms help stop HIV, genital ulcer disease, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomoniasis. and it DOES reduce risk in genital herpes and HPV.
dumb-bitch

“kiss my grits”

Since: Mar 11

the dirty city cleveland

#20 Mar 1, 2012
I think wrote:
thats retarded kids need wait they should be scared to death of getting prego for real
LOLOL

Cleveland, OH

#21 Mar 1, 2012
Cyber Uncle, you're a f*ckin' bitch*ss punk.

If kids are going to be idiots and get themselves pregnant, then so be it. They have to live with it. OBVIOUSLY you're doing a pretty shady job of being a parent.:)

“kiss my grits”

Since: Mar 11

the dirty city cleveland

#22 Mar 2, 2012
yeah and it is OUR JOBS AS PARENTS to teach our kids to be responsable thats the prob with the world today our children just run wild doing whatever they want because the law says we cant whip their asses when they need it... the world is not the same as it was 20 years ago when alot of us were kids... our kids have sex drugs and violence shoved down their throats everyday by social media video games music tv etc we as parents should be ashamed about how our children are forced to live. what ever happen to letting a kid be a kid... i have four children myself my oldest will be 8 and my youngest 3 and it scares me to death to know that this is the world that they have to live in
really

Franklin, IN

#23 Mar 2, 2012
alot of ppl are allergic to various forms of birth control. The only ones that i am not allergic to is the extremely expensive ones but if i could do it all over i would def just pick abstinence. None of the men stay around to support the kids and i was to young to start. Made me grow up tho and i dont live off of the government. Parents just need to take full interest in their children and when they want love and attention just give it to them.
Common Sense

Richmond, IN

#24 Mar 7, 2012
Honestly this is a classic denial case. I have a teenage daughter whom we placed on birth control in the 8th grade. We didn't do it so she could sleep around it was honestly for menstrual cramps. However when we placed her on it this is the speech we or I gave her:
"This is for your cramps and stuff, this is not a pass to go pass it out like the truck trader at Co-Op. However you are getting ready for high school and there may come a time that things go a little further than I,me,mom wants you to. In that case you are protected simply from pregnancy you are not safe from things that Ajax won't take off. If you are going to do things when you are older you make sure he takes care of his end." Then I sat her down and made her watch TLC's birth day and the Aids movie with Tom Hanks.
To this day she has not had full relations with anyone and she thanked me the other day. Some of you will talk about the cost. Planned Parenthood is so cheap that if you can buy a pack of smokes then you can get 6 months of protection. They are that close in price.
Kids are going to do what they want and regardless of how we push or what we say they are kids. It is the parents responsibility to ensure they have provided the information and protection. If you refuse to face reality then happy raising a grandchild.
Goddess

Plainfield, IL

#25 Mar 8, 2012
No glove, no love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 3 min Vector aka Victor... 9,063
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 11 min Vector aka Victor... 2,047
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 13 min Vector aka Victor... 1,089
Safety Tax Conflict Of Interest ? 16 min Larry 2
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr IN Town Hunter 2,753
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Isabella Fireray 5,773
Madison McQueen 2 hr Wiz kid 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages