'Duck Dynasty' fans to descend on Con...

'Duck Dynasty' fans to descend on Connersville

There are 58 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 13, 2013, titled 'Duck Dynasty' fans to descend on Connersville. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

If you want to start a conversation, just ask the men of Mathews Auto Center about "Duck Dynasty."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dumb

Loogootee, IN

#46 Jun 18, 2013
Here's how dumb Connersville is: the show was Saturday June 15th and the local paper is still running ads on Monday June 17th....for the June 15th show! Can you say: "The Marketing Department was on Vacation?!".
Dumb!
Tuesday Terror

Wakarusa, IN

#47 Jun 18, 2013
Ya gotta be sh*ttin' me! Rushville totally outdone us. How gawddammed sad is that?
Count Duckula

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Jun 18, 2013
For sure Rushville outdone you Connersvillains.
Great venue over there in Rushville. You gotta hot band on a hot summer night -- nothin's better!
minding my own

Lafayette, IN

#49 Jun 18, 2013
I know a few Rushville people who came to see Willie.
Cville has poor hygiene

Indianapolis, IN

#50 Jun 18, 2013
I know more Connersville people that traveled over to Rushville to see the Georgia Satellites.
oooh that smell

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Jun 19, 2013
Hey "Cville has poor hygiene," You tellin me that Connersville people stink and stink BAD!?
You tellin me these Connersville folk got stinkin body odor and take a bath once a month whether they think they need it or not?
You tellin me that these Connersville folk got bad breath and bad teeth (too much meth), smelly underarms, and the stench of crotch rot?
I'm thinkin Connersville is a cesspool of stink.
oooh that smell

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Jun 20, 2013
You know it's bad in Connersville when these Connersvillains spray underarm deodorant between their legs to mask the rotting smell.
mistaken

Lafayette, IN

#53 Jun 20, 2013
You are mistaken sir, the smell is coming from your upper lip
You know who

United States

#54 Jun 20, 2013
Lets see. 5000 came to Comnersville to see Willie. Less than a thousand went to a park with a stage in Rushville to see an 80's one hit wonder. Rushville outdid no one. Lol.
DDC

Taylor, MI

#55 Jun 20, 2013
I would say Connersville. 5000 paid. That seems like a win.
Of course, with this grow a beard, I didn't recognize who is who. As soon as I start, everyone will shave and I won't recognize anyone. May have to give name tags to everyone.
mjd

Fort Wayne, IN

#57 Jun 25, 2013
love the show
Yep

Connersville, IN

#58 Jun 25, 2013
Connersville needs to start a show called "Squirrel Dynasty" with all the nuts in the city.
whisper spirit

Franklin, IN

#59 Jul 12, 2013
Them duck boys came to town and blew their whistle. They are wealthy in these times. I saw our men and women gathering flint in the creek beds for weapons. stone works.
Stinky Peterson

Baltimore, MD

#60 Aug 16, 2013
Mountain Man does pretty good drawing a crowd too!
true this

Granger, IN

#61 Aug 16, 2013
You know who wrote:
Lets see. 5000 came to Comnersville to see Willie. Less than a thousand went to a park with a stage in Rushville to see an 80's one hit wonder. Rushville outdid no one. Lol.
That just shows that there are 4000 more morons running around here and the surround area than we thought. If both shows were free I would still spend the gas money to go see the " one hit wonder" outdoors with a cold beer than to have went to the stuffy ass Spartan Bowl with a stuffy ass crowd and see a boring ass lecture from Willie
you know who

Grissom Afb, IN

#62 Aug 16, 2013
true this wrote:
<quoted text> That just shows that there are 4000 more morons running around here and the surround area than we thought. If both shows were free I would still spend the gas money to go see the " one hit wonder" outdoors with a cold beer than to have went to the stuffy ass Spartan Bowl with a stuffy ass crowd and see a boring ass lecture from Willie
.. Which proves just how stupid you are. When I was wrong in the crowd count it was 7000. that there is no enterta that there is no entertainment for idiots as you proved by driving to see a has been band while swilling a beer.
true this

Granger, IN

#63 Aug 17, 2013
you know who wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Which proves just how stupid you are. When I was wrong in the crowd count it was 7000. that there is no enterta that there is no entertainment for idiots as you proved by driving to see a has been band while swilling a beer.
Ok you are right I stand corrected 6000 morons including you. Also the only thing stupid would be you making assumptions about me or the band. Turns out the band was very diverse playing different styles that night including " I am the walrus " and did a very good job. Very entertaining evening but I am sure it couldn't compare to sitting on a hard bench in a hot gymnasium listening to someone telling me how to live life (ha ha good times). As with morons like yourself you also assumed that I had a beer while in the act of driving or even drove after drinking. The wife doesn't drink thank you and she has the keys ( hee hee ). Go listen to more people tell you how to function because apparently you don't have the brain power to do it on your own, poser

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#64 Feb 19, 2014
Harry wrote:
Did he have any other family members there?
If you want motivational, Jase Robertson is the MAN. Willie is too worried about making more money. Jase is so down to earth. His faith means a lot to him. And...it doesn't hurt that he is so HOT!!!!!:-P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know who has the initials > F.L ? 53 min Al Bion 2
Whats up with people dressed up as clowns 1 hr Country 3
drug use at the work place 1 hr H R Dept 7
How many? 2 hr Ahnarip 11
It must be true 3 hr Deep Well 2
Goodbye FRHS 3 hr Ahnarip 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages