really

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Mary and Steve Rausch are strung out on prescription medications
Brandon Rausch beat a two year old nearly to death and no charges were ever filed
Old Grandpa Dick Raisch undoubtedly spreading that money to keep Union County off the trash that is his family...
four years

Richmond, IN

#2 Aug 8, 2012
so how long did it take you to see that you spelled the name wrong and start another one? You are so lame!

Since: Aug 12

Richmond, IN

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Really isnt seeing straight. Steve and Mary are far from strung out. Steve is so sick he couldnt harm a fly. Brandon's knee (which he has had MULTIPLE surgeries on to correct a congenial defect) folded under him as he was carrying the child down a flight of stairs! Brandon is a sweet boy and I nor anyone who knows him would ever believe he could knowingly harm a child. To call this accident a "beating" is not only malicious, it is ignorant of the facts, both catagories that define Really. And as for Dick RAISCH? You'ld be better suited to jack off a mountain lion with a handful of cocklburr than to say what you say to his face. Dick RAISCH has impecible integrity in Union County and would not condone such as to pay someone for whatever it is you are accusing him of buying. I hope the truth tastes of sweet as your libel sour.
junkie

Liberty, IN

#4 Aug 9, 2012
do they sell drugs i need a fix bad where can i find them??? I NEED IT BAD
really

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Burnpile why dont you ask children services about the accident as you call it..or better yet get the court records..and just because one is sick doesnt make it impossible to be strungout..ive personally seen him so messed up that he.is.slobbering all over his self..so u may be the one who isnt seeing clearly..and as far as never believing he could harm a child because he is sweet..there are many people that are sweet that turn out to be abusers or even worse..never once did I say anything but facts..it will all come out eventually
sickandtiredofal lthebs

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Child had too many injuries to be a fall down the steps..that's all I'm gonna say

Since: Aug 12

Richmond, IN

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Fortunately I dont have to ask anyone anything. Children services dont know exactly what happened....all they can do is speculate. The child had a head injury and a broken leg which could easily happen when a 200 plus pound man falls on you down the stairs.He fell with the child, didnt drop the child or the child fell on her own..but was in his arms when his knee collapsed causing him to fall foward with and onto said child. Brandon didnt, and wouldnt abuse a child. As a person who has been through hell without a sratch and been beat up by a sheet of paper, I know that injuries come in many forms and for many reasons. If I was a child these days they would have tried to take me away as many cuts and stitches Ive had. But all were self inflicted accidents. I mean who the f*** are you to pass judgement on Brandon, and Dick of all people. Brandon wasnt charged because the evidence is all circumstantial. I wouldnt think twice about leaving my kids with him, and no he wouldnt hurt them. But I certainly would not believe the slander as you,Really, read it. I dont know the nature of your vendetta against the Raischs, but you probably had it coming. As for it all coming out..Ive laid it out because it has already played out.
really

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2012
It is not slander when it is the truth..i am not passing judgment on anyone..that is left to the higher power..it is called gossiping...as far as Dick goes your right I don't know for sure that he paid anyone off...that was a rumor I had heard..you can believe what you want to believe..as far as the abuse goes that I know happened..the abuse was proven just not who actually did it..so go f**k yourself
Poor Baby

Franklin, OH

#9 Aug 9, 2012
I went to school with Brandon and highly doubt he would intentionally hurt a child.
Who's little girl was it that got injured?
How is she doing know?
I haven't heard anything about this.
Hope she heals well.
sickandtiredofal lthebs

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Really..i don't know who you are and don't care but I do know that you better not mention the child in questons name..juveniles have privacy rights..so don't go there..let's just stop all this please..it's been hard enough on all parties involved without this being started on here..
Unbelievable

Elkhart, IN

#11 Aug 11, 2012
Poor Baby wrote:
I went to school with Brandon and highly doubt he would intentionally hurt a child.
Who's little girl was it that got injured?
How is she doing know?
I haven't heard anything about this.
Hope she heals well.
I went to school with Brandon as well. Sweet kid...I cannot seem him hurting ANYONE intentionally, let alone a CHILD.
Agree

Richmond, IN

#12 Aug 15, 2012
Really has it right, for the most part. they are junkies, absolute fact. Brandon is not a good guy in any way, and hurt someone? he could and has for sure. he went to prison for fighting a cop when him and his dad were completely f'd up . They all sell drugs to support their habit and to live (FACT) Their house is horrific and should be condemned. Dick is a good guy, and can't stand any of mary, steve or brandon's sh*t and yes, heard that striaght from his own mouth. steve and mary are horrible people, only out for themselves and they raised Brandon to be just the same. They are the epitome of talk behind your back, and your best bud face to face, the truth is sometimes hard to see, but it eventually comes out. TOTAL BUMS Really, I do have to agree for the absolute most part, just don't know about the little girl thing, but the rest I have seen with my own eyes.
Anonymous

Whiting, IN

#13 Aug 26, 2012
I find it hard 2 believe that a 2 year old could have sick serve injures like that from a fall, I heard that she had multiple fractures on the child's skull and a broken femer bone which is the strongest bone in the body, the real sad thing about this is that the mother is being charged but not him what since does that make.... none to me
Anonymous

Whiting, IN

#14 Aug 26, 2012
I would like 4 this really person to say how they kno so much about these ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Keen Cramer Schoenfeld 34 min Bonnie 6
Biggest pos in town...GO!! 36 min Bonnie 8
fake nurse 1 hr ladybug 11
Needle Exchange 1 hr TaxPayer 5
six letter word game (Jan '15) 1 hr _Zoey_ 405
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 12,344
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 9,324

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance