Give me a break

Lafayette, IN

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Is this a joke? Derek Tipton for county Commissioner? Yikes.
Tommy

Kouts, IN

#2 Sep 28, 2012
He will be 1000 times better than what is there now.
Andy Griffith

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 28, 2012
who is going to be next in the race, Doug Buell?
back at ya

Richmond, IN

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Andy Griffith wrote:
who is going to be next in the race, Doug Buell?
WHO R U TO TALK ABOUT DOUG U FREAKIN MORON.U NEED YOUR ASS KICKED NOW BITCH.
back at ya

Richmond, IN

#5 Sep 28, 2012
anyone beside dave woeste hes the last one left that wanda was sucking. proscecute them all.
Really

Lafayette, IN

#6 Sep 28, 2012
The Commissioners in office right now are doing a great job they are finally getting involved and making some headway. If you go to the meetings you would see that, if you just assume that you know what goes on and do not go to the meetings then you should not have an opinion. People do not understand the amount of time it takes to do this job, it keeps you really busy and if you have a young family it will be hard because it takes away from your family time. Plus Derek has a big head and thinks he knows it all. My vote is for the Woeste. And why does everything have to go back to Wanda who cares! She is gone and old news move onto something else for Heaven's sake.
bite me

Goshen, IN

#8 Sep 30, 2012
WTF wrote:
How can Derek run for Commissioner when his wife sits on Council? With council being the County Fiscal Body and Commissioners pay comes from council isn't that nepotism? Just wondering. I could be wrong but sound a little off to me. Plus Derek does everything half ass. How many times has he been a reserve officer and never works unless its at a ball game that he is getting paid to work security for. Always out to make sure everyone know how great he thinks he is. Just what I see.
You see that how great he is ?
Yea

Geneva, IL

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Dereck is a great person. He not only VOLUNTEERS his time with the police department, he VOLUNTEERS his time with the sheriff's department. Very good person and will make an even better commissioner. Just a little education for those of you who chose to bash a man you clearly don't know.
Word

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2012
How could it be nepotism when he would have to be voted in? It's not like his wife has the sole vote.
Every1sGotOne

Delphi, IN

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Really wrote:
The Commissioners in office right now are doing a great job they are finally getting involved and making some headway. If you go to the meetings you would see that, if you just assume that you know what goes on and do not go to the meetings then you should not have an opinion. People do not understand the amount of time it takes to do this job, it keeps you really busy and if you have a young family it will be hard because it takes away from your family time. Plus Derek has a big head and thinks he knows it all. My vote is for the Woeste. And why does everything have to go back to Wanda who cares! She is gone and old news move onto something else for Heaven's sake.
CLEARLY, this post is just someone's OPINION. Just as it is mine to say certain commissioners are more interested in collecting the (small) check or making a name for themselves within the community. Again, opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 2 min _Zoey_ 9,918
six letter word game (Jan '15) 2 min _Zoey_ 703
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 min _Zoey_ 8,012
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 18 min Vector aka Victor... 12,971
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 21 min Vector aka Victor... 5,069
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 29 min Vector aka Victor... 2,899
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 30 min Vector aka Victor... 1,890

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance