Rentals or Buy on Contract

Rentals or Buy on Contract

Posted in the Liberty Forum

Help

Richmond, IN

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Anyone know of any homes for rent with 3 bedrooms? Looking for something to rent or Buy on Contract in the next few months. Thanks!
might have

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Mar 27, 2013
do you got kids an/or pets?
if so what ages ae kids an size an kind of pet?

do you smoke?
i can help

La Grange, IL

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Help wrote:
Anyone know of any homes for rent with 3 bedrooms? Looking for something to rent or Buy on Contract in the next few months. Thanks!
Is there a paticular area or school district that you want or need to be in?
two open in one month

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Help wrote:
Anyone know of any homes for rent with 3 bedrooms? Looking for something to rent or Buy on Contract in the next few months. Thanks!
One in liberty one in college corner both will be open at the end of April. Is there a number i can reach you if something else opens up
Response to Might Have

Torrance, CA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
might have wrote:
do you got kids an/or pets?
if so what ages ae kids an size an kind of pet?
do you smoke?
I have two kids and one well trained big dog who is crate trained and I do not smoke. Their ages are 15 and 10.
Response to Might Have

Torrance, CA

#6 Mar 30, 2013
i can help wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a paticular area or school district that you want or need to be in?
I currently live in Liberty school district but no preference since we have open enrollment.
Response to two open in o

Torrance, CA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
two open in one month wrote:
<quoted text>
One in liberty one in college corner both will be open at the end of April. Is there a number i can reach you if something else opens up
There is a number but I would prefer to give it to you via email so it is not out there for anyone. Thanks,
Still Looking

Richmond, IN

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Still looking for 3 bedroom home to rent or buy on contract with well trained dog. Do not smoke. Thanks!
LOOKING

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Im also looking for a home to rent. At least 2bdrms. Prefer the country but will take anything. Please need info.
LOOKING

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Can i get the number for the liberty one?
two open in one month wrote:
<quoted text>
One in liberty one in college corner both will be open at the end of April. Is there a number i can reach you if something else opens up
Rent

Connersville, IN

#11 Apr 4, 2013
There are 2 houses down in Dunlapsville.
Question

Richmond, IN

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Rent wrote:
There are 2 houses down in Dunlapsville.
Was there phone numbers for the two houses for rent?

Since: Jan 13

Cozad, NE

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Do you know anything about the ones in Dunslapville? I will be needing at least a 3 bdrm by mid June.. Moving back to indiana and need to find a house:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bed bugs at Lincoln Center 16 min Capt Union 4
New store coming to Connersville 19 min Gucci sneakers 10
Kendra nickel 57 min Baby momma 1
County Q&A Public Meeting 1 hr OH BOY 18
Help for Addicts 1 hr OH BOY 4
Speedway on 3rd dont use your card 1 hr Benji I 3
Bulgarians 1 hr Benji I 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages