Nosey

Peoria, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2013
What are all the cops doing out on lovers lane?
lol

Valparaiso, IN

#2 Sep 19, 2013
They was making love lol. no really a dead body was found.
Dead Body My AsS

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Sep 20, 2013
how about a dead DEER, some jack ass put clothes on it and it was called in as a dead body. Someone murdered Bambi.. and from what we can tell, it had a blood alcohol level of 3.3, heroin, cocaine, and meth in it's system ( so it had to be from Liberty we assumed), and it Was turning tricks and some liberty john didn't have the cash to pay for services, so they left it on the side of the highway beaten within an inch of it's life. Funniest part is, there were three other liberty junkies that the john passed by before choosing Bambi. Suspect still at large, but the description was a tall guy who will screw anything with a heartbeat and walks on two or four legs, so we all assume it was Jamie Pike.
wow

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2013
Heard they called n state police nd crime scene and shut road down....doesn't sound like deer to me
problem

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2013
wow wrote:
Heard they called n state police nd crime scene and shut road down....doesn't sound like deer to me
That is what i was thinking! I heard the state police on the scanner
brown baby boy

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2013
Are you guys sure ?
punisher

Lafayette, IN

#7 Sep 20, 2013
They observed a woman there masturbating while she was on her period!!! she denied it but the police claim they caught her red handed
back at ya

Plainfield, IL

#8 Sep 21, 2013
lmao {dead body my ass & punisher} thats to freakin funny!!
Brown eyes

Plainfield, IL

#9 Sep 21, 2013
Dead Body My AsS wrote:
how about a dead DEER, some jack ass put clothes on it and it was called in as a dead body. Someone murdered Bambi.. and from what we can tell, it had a blood alcohol level of 3.3, heroin, cocaine, and meth in it's system ( so it had to be from Liberty we assumed), and it Was turning tricks and some liberty john didn't have the cash to pay for services, so they left it on the side of the highway beaten within an inch of it's life. Funniest part is, there were three other liberty junkies that the john passed by before choosing Bambi. Suspect still at large, but the description was a tall guy who will screw anything with a heartbeat and walks on two or four legs, so we all assume it was Jamie Pike.
this is some funny stuff !!! LMAO!! whoever this is you should do stand up or write a book!!:)
Dead Body My AsS

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Thanks Brown Eyes & Back At Ya

I started to write a book about life in UC, and thought about what would happen if they tried to make it into a movie, then realized, the script and movie "Deliverance" already beat me to the punch.

;-)

Damn that Burt Reynolds !! lmao

and I've sworn I seen that banjo kid somewhere close to Brownsville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Alyssa76 12,974
Baby girl 3 hr Concerned onlooke... 3
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 5 hr Fairydust 2,900
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Fairydust 8,013
six letter word game (Jan '15) 5 hr Fairydust 704
Trump 6 hr Tom Thumb 634
Pigs hassling courthouse lawn camper 6 hr Ignorant Trumpflakes 20

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance