Who is Andrew shinn's girl?
Bigmoney

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Who is Andrew shinn?
Night hawk

Shelbyville, IN

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Who wants to know this information of this andrew shinn in which you speak of?
DDC

Ferndale, MI

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Bonnie Foote, I think they are close.
no name

Charlestown, IN

#5 Apr 25, 2013
It's Jeriann Lawrence but they break up so much you can't even call it a relationship
DDC

Ferndale, MI

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Awe, did they get separated by that ankiel again? He plays pro ball for the Cards.
2465AZE

Connersville, IN

#7 Apr 25, 2013
They aren't even together anymore. I knew they wouldn't make it lol she tried way to hard and she wants a serious settled down relationship. That aint andrew at all she picked the wrong guy to try to have a life with forever.Andrew aint about one girl his whole life plus and i heard he cheated on her anywayss.
Loneyly guy

Connersville, IN

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Shut up. They wer together a long time. How do u kno they over. are u who he talkin to? stay out of ppl business
Andrew shinn

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Oh wow this is funny, I love how peopld know more about my life then I2465aze you need to stay out of my business you know nothing about my life, and ftr I love jeriann with all my heart we are having a hard shit.. No we are not together at the moment, but we are talkin tryin to make things civil..
2465AZE

Connersville, IN

#10 Apr 25, 2013
i actually know quite a bit well i hear alot to. And i know you arent lol i hope it stays that way hahaha And good luck with all that i dont see you two getting anywhere and did you two just have a baby for the hell of it cause you two broke up like after you had it. that is fucked up just putting that out there. Eh She will go back to bein a whore when no one wants her and you will go back to bein a player. But from what i heard anyway you already played her. That true?:) and i already no for a fact
Andrew shinn

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Apr 25, 2013
And how do you know this for a fact? Did I Or jeriann say this to you? Hmm dong think so but keep up with causing drama, i am sorry your life is so pathetic as to you have to start sh*t with something you know nothing about... oh and how about you put your real name...
Jeriann

Connersville, IN

#12 Apr 25, 2013
Thanks everyone so much for starting crap. Thanks for making things worse with me and Andrew. This town is nothing but drama i hate everyone. I'm over everything and ppl starting crap use your real name quit being a scared B**** I'm moving out of this town dont worry about it and screw you all. and fyi no im not a whore thanks
2465AZE

Fairland, IN

#13 Apr 25, 2013
I hear alot around connersville. I hope you are getting worse I think it's funny. Quit getting worked up if it ain't true. And good bye :)
Andrew shinn

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Apr 25, 2013
I'm not getting worked up and yeah goodbye is what i thought still can't post a real name lol very funny if ya think about it
Jeriann

Fairland, IN

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Thanks everyone thanks alot I hope your all happy you got exactly what you wanted from this
oh really

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Apr 25, 2013
It runs in the family his sister Megan is a slut.
cell phone knowledge

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Apr 25, 2013
oh really wrote:
It runs in the family his sister Megan is a slut.
this has nothing to do with n e thing... i really wish u could just be an adult and put ur real name..
DDC

Ferndale, MI

#19 Apr 25, 2013
I always think its funny when the person wants someone to put their name out there but then they don't.
I know it is so you can defend that person that was slandered.
Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 48 min Analog man 7,680
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Analog man 4,350
Ashley Cleary-Dark rose & Betty Cleary 2 hr Annoyed 24
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 hr Trouser Cough 9,364
Which cop has the hottest wife? 5 hr Cant drive 55 2
six letter word game 6 hr 75 Scorpio 90
Castle 6 hr miranda c 21
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web